Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forget Covid, is Bubonic plague next?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike Covid's questionable death rate, the Bubonic plague can kill up to 90% of people left untreated.

Just wanted to put this out there if this ever makes it onto our shores in the future. It will make Covid laughable.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
There's deaths every year even in the USA from bubonic plague. It's around. Should they also stop people driving cars because of the death rates?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's deaths every year even in the USA from bubonic plague. It's around. Should they also stop people driving cars because of the death rates?
True but is this a different strain we can't treat or don't know about? Reason being is if you look at any Chinese videos of how they handled this, they treated it like it was way worse than Covid. Why would they do that if there are already treatments available and why did they make such a big deal? Seems a bit suspicious to me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That’s what i say to people who are ultra paranoid about Covid. “Put on your mask and Stay home by yourself so u don’t get in a car wreck “

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
That’s what i say to people who are ultra paranoid about Covid. “Put on your mask and Stay home by yourself so u don’t get in a car wreck “
I've seen people driving in the city by themselves with a mask on. They could be uber drivers but there's no community transmission here and like a handful of overseas travelers who have covid in hotel quantieen.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've seen people driving in the city by themselves with a mask on. They could be uber drivers but there's no community transmission here and like a handful of overseas travelers who have covid in hotel quantieen.
I suppose if I was ugly enough and didn’t want to see myself in the rear view mirror then I might wear a mask while driving alone.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plague is bacterial and is treatable with antibiotics. If you get a virus then you're going to get sick and there is nothing you can do to stop it or slow it down.

That said, there are antibiotic resistant forms of plague...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Plague is bacterial and is treatable with antibiotics. If you get a virus then you're going to get sick and there is nothing you can do to stop it or slow it down.
Yep, Bubonic got the bad name when it was a common killer before the advent of antibiotics …
Not much to worry about concerning that problem now…
Not surprised it popped up in China though, too many citizens and a dgaf about them government.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plague is bacterial and is treatable with antibiotics.

That said, there are antibiotic resistant forms of plague...
That's what's confusing. Why the big and heavy duty equipment to contain this 3yo if it's not a big deal. And why did the CCP issue a level 4 warning(level 5 being the highest I believe) then? There's gotta be something more to it...

People had similar thoughts when Covid first hit and thought it was like a typical flu. Just sayin...

I hope I'm wrong and I'm not worried but I just wanted to post here first in case it becomes a big deal later.

Not surprised it popped up in China though, too many citizens and a dgaf about them government.
As someone else said, squirrels carry it and NW Chinese and Mongolians are notorious for eating rodents as delicacies so that's not surprising. What will be is if it spreads beyond those regions and makes it out of China.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should always contain the patient zero if you can. Diseases aren't as bad if you can prevent it from spreading. Also, there are at least valid allegations that china released covid on purpose.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's confusing. Why the big and heavy duty equipment to contain this 3yo if it's not a big deal. And why did the CCP issue a level 4 warning(level 5 being the highest I believe) then? There's gotta be something more to it...

People had similar thoughts when Covid first hit and thought it was like a typical flu. Just sayin...

I hope I'm wrong and I'm not worried but I just wanted to post here first in case it becomes a big deal later.

As someone else said, squirrels carry it and NW Chinese and Mongolians are notorious for eating rodents as delicacies so that's not surprising. What will be is if it spreads beyond those regions and makes it out of China.
Project fear

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should always contain the patient zero if you can. Diseases aren't as bad if you can prevent it from spreading. Also, there are at least valid allegations that china released covid on purpose.
There's been said to have 17 deaths so far this year but mostly in Mongolia. I'm not sure if the 3yo is considered patient zero from actual NW China though. As for releasing Covid on purpose, there's a lot of post actions that would support that theory, including who has gained the most in the financial markets as well as inconsistent transactions like China exporting millions of PPE to US last year only to import them back to China right before the outbreak.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should they also stop people driving cars because of the death rates?
That's what I said when they first started locking down everything. If you want 0% chance of dying, stay home and hide under the bed. But newsflash, you'll still have a chance of dying. You could have a heart attack or a sinkhole could open up.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Evidence of bubonic plague pandemic: dead bodies in the streets

Evidence of COVID-19 pandemic: People saying there is a pandemic, nothing to actually see.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Evidence of bubonic plague pandemic: dead bodies in the streets

Evidence of COVID-19 pandemic: People saying there is a pandemic, nothing to actually see.
Why hail yea, we’ve invented automobile hearses and ambulances since those years…
Lmao…

logicallefty

Reaction score
Why hail yea, we’ve invented automobile hearses and ambulances since those years…
Lmao…
yes we have. And the people I know who drive ambulances are hauling heart attack victims, victims with gunshot wound, people who have been in car wrecks, etc. But yet they somehow get paperwork that says the people died of Covid. Still trying to figure that part out.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I read a report that if there are preexisting internal organ issues, covid makes it worse by attacking that organ. Lung, heart, or whatever.
If a Covid test is positive during that process, then they credit covid with the demise…
Obviously a gunshot is not in that category tho…

Serenity

Reaction score
First of all the bubonic plague is bacterial, so it is easily treated by antibiotics if you start early enough. Second, it's transmitted primarily by fleas making it a lot harder to spread. By contrast, covid is viral with no vaccine and is spread by merely being in the proximity of someone infected.

A high mortality rate alone isn't what makes a bacterial or viral infection a major threat to the world, if it also spreads quickly, easily and is hard to contain then it's very dangerous. An example is rabies, 100% lethal (with 3 exceptions ever) if treatment is not started before symptoms show. But it's relatively easy to contain as it only infects through saliva, typically from bites and it's very obvious when someone has become infectious. Point being, the fact that it's easy to contain and simple precautions can prevent infection makes it a negligible threat to the world.

Covid is dangerous because it spreads so easily, despite having a lower mortality rate than several other diseases. It still leads to a very large number of deaths because it is able to easily infect a much larger number.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I read a report that if there are preexisting internal organ issues, covid makes it worse by attacking that organ. Lung, heart, or whatever.
If a Covid test is positive during that process, then they credit covid with the demise…
Obviously a gunshot is not in that category tho…

Hospitals get paid extra by insurance if a patient tests positive for Covid. Medicare in particular pays an extra 20%. All the hospital has to do to say a patient has Covid is write down on a piece of paper that the patient has Covid. . And send to the insurance company. Easy money.

Of course, We are not supposed to think that this has anything to do with all of the positive Covid tests. We are just supposed to believe what THEY say and not ask any questions or do any critical thinking. Only THEY have the answers and we are to listen and obey.. If 200,000 people on an island that has 100,000 people died of Covid then that’s what we are to believe. Don’t ask any questions.