Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forget about trying to save a girl, they won't love you more for it. They don't exist.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waddup peeps, I said I'd leave, but a few PMs sent me back here and got me thinking about this place again. Plus, I figured out a few more things that I couldn't before. One big one is the whole captain save a hoe mentality. Yes, we've all heard of it before, don't be that guy. But I know for a fact that there are some of you out there (even those of you who don't have accounts, this one's for you guys too), who still somewhat want to be THAT guy because you think that she will love you more for it. Say a chick had an abusive home life and doesn't seem to have an escape, or is extremely depressed because her dad died so she had to move and she hasn't been able to make friends since. Or maybe some people just bully her. You want to go talk to her, show her that you can be a fun and exciting person, and then over time get her to open up to you. Share with you parts about herself that she's never told anyone else before. Confide in you, because you seem to be the only person who actually cares about her. And you do, you actually do care about her. And then, you secretly hope that she suddenly sees that, just how much you ACTUALLY care about her, and then just start looking at you a certain way. Staring at you when you aren't looking, with an almost kind of concerned and saddened look on her face. And you want her to really start to like you more and more, to where she loves you, and loves you more and more to the point that it hurts her inside because of just how much she loves you, but that she's almost too afraid to say or do something to scare you away. Maybe she'll confide in you about a guy that she really likes, but doesn't know if he likes her, with that guy secretly being you. And then maybe one day eventually she comes out and says it, and you and her hold each other and show each other the love you've both been deprived of for so long.

Now let me tell you something bros: Those girls don't exist. They don't exist in the way you want them to, they aren't normal people. They lack the social skills to properly communicate with others. What do I mean by that?

First off, girls are rarely ever *actually* suicidal. They may say that they are, but a person who is truly suicidal doesn't talk to people about how they're feeling, and they actually might have a plan for how they are going to kill themselves. It's the same reason why women attempt suicide twice as often as men do, but men actually die from it 3-4 times as much. Second, they aren't normal people. They are weirdos. Meaning, even if they weren't suicidal, if you talk to them, you'll feel that they are just weird people. Or, they're just kind of crappy people. Meaning, they will say or do something that pisses you off, while KNOWING it pisses you off. They're just teasing, but they just push it too far or keep doing it and it gets annoying and irritating after a while. Then you get mad, and tell them to stop, and then they get upset that you got mad at them. Sometimes they'll give you a face like an upset kid, kinda like the attached pictures: Face 1.jpg Face 2.jpg Face 3.jpg

They will try to act cute like an upset child. Except, they aren't a child. And they don't deserve an apology, even if you want to give them one because they happened to succeed in making you feel guilty. Why? They were the ones who started causing problems first. Not you. They always are the ones who cause problems first. They were the ones who pushed the teasing too far and didn't stop when you asked; they were the ones who kept messing with you when you didn't want them to anymore; they were the ones who kept giggling and laughing when their parents got angry at them for messing something up or breaking something AGAIN after being told not to dozens of times before, they were the ones that brought their parents TO that breaking point that caused themselves to get disciplined after that (and they dare call it 'abuse'); they were the ones who kept pissing everyone off in the first place because they didn't know when to stop, and THAT is why they have no friends and no one likes them; THEY were the ones that started problems with everyone else around them. They are the problem, and they just don't realize it. Nor do they want to even believe that they themselves are the problem, because then, what little amount is left of their self-esteem and ego will be completely shattered, and no one wants that. But it is also because of that, that they do not want to fix themselves either—because they do not want to believe that there is anything wrong with them. Again, because then that would require facing themselves for how they truly are, and that would destroy whatever self-worth they have of themselves. Deep down inside, they know how they are, which is also one of the things that eats away at them too. But they just try to ignore it.

I don't even need to tell you guys to stay away from them because people naturally have a strong aversion towards those types of people; they're just annoying and weird. The girls in your imagination that are sweet and normal and just need someone to hug? They don't actually exist, unless they're the ones who are trying to change you and help YOU out much like how you want to help this imaginary girl out. But those girls only go after guys who already exhibit a lot strength and masculinity,and that's mostly because they become more feminine (pro tip: the more masculine you are, the more feminine the women around you will be). And only then can you show some real affection. But that's way too advanced, and it doesn't happen anymore either just because no one is willing to take the time to self-reflect anymore because they just get bored too easily nowadays, too much external stimulus, and that's also why everyone secretly wants to die now in 2019 lol, but that's a different post.

And you veterans out there, I know that the first paragraph was a little too wishy-washy for you guys, but I had to make it that way so that some of the noobies could better get a feel for what I'm talking about. In your guys' words, you all would explain it as "don't be captain save-a-hoe, they don't want to be saved, they're not really attracted to nice guys no matter what you think so get over that mindset, and it's best to treat them like you treat children". But to a lot of other guys who are just starting out, that's way too simple and need it broken down a little more.