Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

forget about chasing women, and think about giving them the chance to be with you!!

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi fellow djs, i just notices that many of us come to this site with questions such

" i met this great girl, i really like her, and i dont know how to convince her to like me, i dont know if she likes me, and i feel like i need to say or do something to impress her"

its like we are giving all our power and self esteem to this one particular girl..

"IF ALL U THINK IS ABOUT GETTING THIS ONE PARTICULAR GIRL.... YOU ARE ALREADY LOST!!!!"

david deangelo in his cd series talks about this in more detail,
but i just want to point out this piece which is VERY IMPORTANT

obviously if a guy makes the kind of statements described above, means he has no confidence in his ability to attract a woman, he doesnt believe he is the piece missing inside of a woman.

its time to turn this around!!!

THE RIGHT MINDSET

" IM A CATCH, AND ANY WOMAN THATS WITH ME, WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE MY ATTENTION."

" I TAKE EVERYTHING A WOMAN DOES OR SAYS AS A SIGN THAT SHE WANTS ME AND IS TRYING TO PICK UP ON ME"

those are the mindsets of a guy who thinks he is THE MAN, and is giving women the opportunity to even talk with him, he is entertaining himself, because he doesnt have anything better to do.

THE ATTITUTE

now take some minutes to think about what u are about to read...
(from deangelo's advanced cds)

"HOW WOULD YOU ACT IF YOU KNEW, THAT BEYOND THE SHADOW OF THE DOUBT, SHE WAS TOTALLY INTO YOU AND WANTED TO BE WITH YOU, BUT YOU WERENT THAT INTERESTED, AND DECIDED TO RELUCTANTLY GIVE HER A CHANCE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU
WHAT IF YOU WERE ARROGANT, BUT STILL WITH THE MOOD TO HAVE FUN WITH IT, AND TEASE HER TO SEE HOW BAD SHE REALLY WANTS YOU."

you really need to get to this point where you just assume that

" I KNOW THAT I CAN GET AND SLEEP WITH ANY WOMAN IN THIS WORLD, AND THAT ALL WOMEN WANT ME, BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT NOT EVERY WOMAN IS WORTH IT FOR ME, SO I HAVE TO QUICKLY FIND OUT IF SHE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME, AND IF SHE DESERVES TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTER. PERIOD!

now to get your power back, internalize this mindset!!!!"

" IM THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU, I TAKE WHAT I WANT, AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT, IF I WANT YOUR OPINION I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU, BUT IF YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO NOT SEE THE OPORTUNITY IN FRONT OF YOU (ME) THEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT, AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO HELP YOU... LATER"

its all about the mindset!!! :)

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, for me it was worth every penny, i have listened to it more than 6 times now,and im planning in listening to it again this weekend

it also talks about living in your own reality, and once u learn how to live in your own reality, then nothing else in this world matters.

you dont need any value from the outside, because u have all the happiness and value you will ever need inside your own reality.

it doesnt matter if she decides to leave, it doesnt matter what she does, whos reality do you live in???

if you live in your own reality then it doesnt matter what they decide to do.

"I LIVE MY REALITY, YOU ARE A GUEST"
" AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, THIS IS MY REALITY, AND EVERYBODY ELSE IS JUST A GUEST THAT COMES IN AND OUT OF IT, SO DONT MESS WITH ME OR MY REALITY, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO LEAVE.."

powerful stuff

if it hurts u when a girl decides to leave, and you pursue her, then you are getting inside her reality

when she pulls back, and u chase her more, u are getting inside her reality.

as soon as you listen to her pulling back you must go " ITS OVER, IM DONE, IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU ANYMORE, WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT"

lets say u are on the phone with her and you say... lets get together this saturday.... as soon as you her "wellllll,, i dont know.... mmmm as sonn as you hear her first bit oF B.S YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE DOOR RIGHT THERE

" YOU KNOW IM NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE, WHY DONT I HANG UP AND IF U WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME SOMETIME, THEN GIVE ME A CALL, AND KEEP CALLING UNTILL U REACH ME." PERIOD!

If u live in your own reality, then he bs is nothing you wanna deal with, that is bs what she is doing, and u dont tolerate second class behavior from no one.

thats a big piece, that has changed my game 180 degrees!!