Forest Gump.. a total afc!?

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha after watching this movie he reminds me of the perfect AFC ever.. even though he is slow in the head. Watch the movie and you will learn what NOT to do. He has the worst case of one-itis. It just cracked me up. Don't get me wrong the movie is GREAT but after watching it recently and knowing what an AFC is just made me think of this :crackup:

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't he have mental problems? I know it's only a film, but you can't really blame a bloke with mental problems for being an afc!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, which is why he gets oneitis for a slvtty hor, knocks her up, and only marries her after she's caught AIDS (or some kind of bad virus) and is about to die

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forrest gump is probably in my top 3 movies of all time. tom hanks did an incredible job.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mastacheef said:
yes he did tom hanks is one of my top favorite actors
saving private ryan is another one of my favorite movies too and he is great in that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once in love with a great girl, who was pretty fond of me. We saw that movie together when it came out. I lost that girl by being a total afc. It once occurred to me that I resembled Forest.

I love you, Jenn-nay! Why are you running away from me?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was retarded AND an AFC. I wonder which caused which?

We has a lot of people who are like Forest posting here.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SAFC said:
Doesn't he have mental problems? I know it's only a film, but you can't really blame a bloke with mental problems for being an afc!
His problem was that he was really really stupid. And of course you can blame people for being stupid!

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh for christ's sake, it was a movie. And a good one at that.

I love how some of you guys throw around the term AFC to anybody that isn't a womanizing, alpha male, prick. :rolleyes:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing with a movie is because its scripted you can create characters with 'faces' to their personality that you would never seen in real life.

like gump was the ultimate alpha male when it came to how he was living his life. always engaged, just totally soaking in life no matter where he was.

but at the same time he was a total AFC when it came to the chic.

this is just the writers pandering to the female audience and creating a mentally retarded superman who puts the woman up on the pedastle.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the book, he was a little different. There is one part where he goes to visit her and he talks about all the ways they had sex. I was like Bubba listing off the different ways to cook shrimp. To paraphrase:

And then Jenny and I did it every which way. We did it right side up, right side down, sideways to the left, sideways to the right, her on top, me on top, over, under, against the wall, on the counter, this way, that way...about all we did that weekend was do it.

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
yeah, which is why he gets oneitis for a slvtty hor, knocks her up, and only marries her after she's caught AIDS (or some kind of bad virus) and is about to die
Most Djs here are forrest gump Afcs - embracing the hor to their detriment!!!!