Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Foremost approach mentor/coach

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Who is the foremost mentor or coach in the approach game?

I'm kinda not really interested in this from the perspective of getting a girlfriend.

In fact, I dont even want a girlfriend.

I'm just on a mission to face fear in areas of my life I know I'm inexperienced in.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Rsd Tyler. Dudes wackkk and funny looking yet, shows how good you can get if you go through the fire.

Mystery. A OG and pioneer of pickup. Identified gender dynamics. MM is dated but aspects are still relevant now (IOIs, proximity, 3sec rule, dhv, compliance etc).

Rsd julien. Since being kicked off planet earth, he's pivoted to Self help. 10 game is a banger.to date, there's nobody i ever seen IRL who is better. Maybe its changed now.

Pull from every source. See what works. David D is a OG.
 
Top