Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign women

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it has been a long time since I last saw this place! Anyways, in a month or so, I am going to Cuba for a week, and although technically I am tagging along with my buddy and his gf, I have made it clear to them that I do not want to be a third wheel and will want to do some activities on my own. Considering I am a single guy (white, young looking and in fairly decent shape), I figure with even a bit of game I can meet a nice Cuban lass or two.

My question is this: I know there are quite a few members here who are well-travelled and I was wondering what their experiences have been with gaming non-western women, especially ones whose native tongue is not english ( I am getting better, paro me espanol no es muy bueno).

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After years & years of dating English women, I now only go after French women - what a difference - they cook great food, keep a great house and certain know they way around the bedroom. They love sex and know how to enjoy it to the best.

Man, I would touch another English speaking woman with yours - they nag to death, don't look after themselves well, can't cook apart from re-heating a ready meal and have more hang ups than clockroom full of coat hangers especially in bed. The only s-crewing you will get is in your wallet.

Viva La France !!

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mi espanol es muy mal. Back to Ingles.. Both Foreign and American girls can be good and they can also be a black hole for your finances. The latina girls really treat a man right ( a man, not some douche sissy) so I think you will do just fine over there. Don't expect things to be completely different though. Ex: Got head in a park by American girl, also got head in a park from Korean girl, got head in a car by Mexican.. s3x on bed with white girl, s3x on bed with Chinese girl while her sister sleep on floor in sleeping bag, s3x on beach with latina while some perv watched us from their tent.. I still can't find any white girls who will do anal though.. anyways keep us filled in about the Cuba "Glory Quest"...

Riviera Paradise

Reaction score
Doc73 you WILL HAVE A GIGANTIC BOATLOAD OF FUN!!! I went to Cuba several years ago and found a drop-dead beautiful blue-eyed blonde! Yea, I know, in cuba you would expect a cinnamon colored beauty, but when the opportunity presented herself, I took it!
Dont bother going to 'El Malecon' that is where you go shopping for a street-walker, just go to a bar or 'La Casa de la Musica' (upscale dance hall), there will be plenty of muchachitas walking all over the place. Before going, I recommend you bring a couple of boxes of rubbers, and learn a couple of salsa or merengue steps, so that when you go you won't look like a dancin' fool, like I did. Alcohol is cheap, cigars are cheap. You can get good cuban cigars, but when you buy them anywhere but a gov't store, you will get knock-offs...but you know what? Even cheap cuban knock-off cigars are better than most cigars here in the U.S. (I recommend 'Romeo & Julieta', 'Cohiba' is just too harsh)
In closing, just how hot was this cubanita? When I went there, I went there with a friend of mine, our second night there he got two girls, but on the third night he asked me: since you had her last night, can I borrow her tonight?:D
Enjoy your trip!!!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn a few dance moves, work on the Spanish, and be a deferential, polite, but charming gringo, and Latinas will eat it up. I honestly think they see Yankee men as a welcome change of pace from Latin guys; American men seem "nicer" or something to them (in a good way). Keep the gaming high, but relax a little, too...you will be forgiven for a little sheepishness. Not to mention, the great thing about talking to women in a second language is your brain stops you before your mouth spits out something stupid!

I've had great experiences with a Chilean and more recently a Brazilian (who has visited me twice on her own dime now after we met in Rio). They were both fantastic in bed, and out of it. Sure, there are rude *****es everywhere, but there is some truth to the cliche that Latin people are ridiculously friendly.

Buen viaje!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait for the USA embargo to get lifted

That's going to be a great place for the frustrated American male to visit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait for the USA embargo to get lifted
For a few years, til they kill the golden goose.

Anyway, Americans can get there via Mexico. I'm not recommending you do that, but it's the truth.