Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign Women(Non- American)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined a foreign dating site(no costs) out of curiousity. Pretty much every country is represented. Its painfully obvious that what we have here in the good ole USA these days is a bunch of overweight entitled HB6's. The site has a very good percentage of HB8's and 9's with no kids.

Its nothing like any American dating site, not even SeekingArrangements in terms of girls with high quality looks. Even SA has been bombed by fatties.

I have no issues matching with HB8's and 9's that are 5-10yrs younger than me where as I struggle on Bumble in the states getting a HB8 that doesn't has kids. Very rare for me to find.

I'm half tempted to book a flight somewhere overseas to see it for my own eyes. Last summer a buddy of mine went to London and used Bumble over there. He showed me the girls he matched with. They were easier to deal with. Far more attractive than what he gets here, and no kids.

Hell, even the American $trip clubs are recruiting girls out of Cuba & Colombia because the American girls are too fat/ugly or too busy on SA. I used to see HB9's in $trip Clubs.........that very rarely ever happens these days.

I just shake my head. I see decent looking guys going after over weight girls with cute faces all the time. I wonder why in the hell. I can't do it.

This isn't complaining as much as, I'm about ready to do something different. An overseas adventure sounds like a good time.

I am questioning the absurdity of what I witness on a daily basis with American girls. Its like the population of HB8's in the USA has declined and are more rare than ever.

Times have changed and I just wonder if its time to do something a little different. Its hard as a 40something y/o knowing what American women used to be(thin, cooked, cleaned, feminine, submissive, etc) and what they are today(running the show, entitled, social media attention wh0res, overweight, can't cook, can't clean, kum dumpsters only, super high notch counts)

I refuse to settle down with a girl that has ridden the cahk carousel thru her 20's and early 30's and now has kids I have to deal with.

I just don't see these complaints as bad with the foreign guys that frequent this forum and others like it. If any of you guys have any advice, please share.

Last edited: