Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign Girls

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've decided I'm gonna go sarging on Foreign girls.. Living close to Washington DC there are alot of them. I've dated some, and they are better5 girlfriends than any American chic I've dated. They are obedient, do as they are told, cook, clean, and if I tell her to suck my d!ck she will do it. This is literally true, as whenever I told her to she would!

How many American girls are like that these days? They have been nothing more than a pain in my ass! Give me a Latina chic (or other culture)that immigrated to the USA over any American girl!

Anybody ever dated a foreign chic? The only downside is they are too damn clingy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate

Anybody ever dated a foreign chic? The only downside is they are too damn clingy.
Really? :confused:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Foreign Girls

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Really? :confused:
Yeah from my experience. She calls all the time, wanting to come over all the time, kinda obsessed you know?

Now I realize I came off a bit harsh in my first post.

Let me just say I wasn't just the "taker" in this relationship. You see I gave her a hell of alot... A warm place to stay whenever she wants, a nice guy (even though it doesn't sound like it from my post).. Cook for her sometimes,
she cooked for me sometimes. She was even homeless at one point and I let her live with me for awhile rent-free... so I did a hell of alot of giving. Her stupid friend used her cell-phone to call Mexico and ran a 700 dollar phone bill. Me being the nice guy I am paid it off with my credit card so her credit wouldn't be ruined. She didn't have the money to pay it off. She paid me back completely over time whenever she had extra money. She works 2 jobs now, and sends money home to her family.

That's what I'm talking about. A girl with class. Class is severely lacking w/ American girls these days.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you were her insurance policy. Of course she was going to be clingy, without you she had practically no livelyhood of her own! Seriously consider the things that you did (being a nice guy) that trained her that if she needed something, you were going to provide it.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Dude, you were her insurance policy. Of course she was going to be clingy, without you she had practically no livelyhood of her own! Seriously consider the things that you did (being a nice guy) that trained her that if she needed something, you were going to provide it.

Well, it's all good now :)

I made it clear to her I want to see other girls, and just have an open relationship with her, and she accepted that! Under the terms that we tell each other if we screw someone else .. which I doubt either of us will obey. But if I'm, lonely, down and out, whatever all I gotta do is pick up the phone and call her and she jumps in her car and keeps me company!

It's kinda nice.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a foreign girl for a while... Unlike many american girls, she does anything I want in bed, not a gold-digger, extremely polite, helpful, respectful, not to mention fun as hell. But I've noticed she's clingy too. She calls me twice a day every day. Is that a bad thing? It was a little annoying in the beginning but I'm used to it now. The clingy-ness is by far a good tradeoff for all her other qualities.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's all good now :)

I made it clear to her I want to see other girls, and just have an open relationship with her, and she accepted that! Under the terms that we tell each other if we screw someone else .. which I doubt either of us will obey. But if I'm, lonely, down and out, whatever all I gotta do is pick up the phone and call her and she jumps in her car and keeps me company!

It's kinda nice.
Good job. Some guys would slap themselves silly over and over again for going down that road in the first place. The most important part of 'the game' is to learn from past experience. If you can adjust the experience in mid-stream, all the better! :up:

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locrian
I've been dating a foreign girl for a while... Unlike many american girls, she does anything I want in bed, not a gold-digger, extremely polite, helpful, respectful, not to mention fun as hell. But I've noticed she's clingy too. She calls me twice a day every day. Is that a bad thing? It was a little annoying in the beginning but I'm used to it now. The clingy-ness is by far a good tradeoff for all her other qualities.

let me forewarn you.. these girls when they love you, they want marriage. If you don't feel the same way they will be devastated.

I tried to break up with my girl, told her it's over. Guess what? Next time I saw her she had bandages around her wrists. Yeah she tried to kill herself. Now that's some f'd up sh!t. So now, I'm at least in her life and that's enough for her to not attempt suicide :(

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

Its a choice ain't it? If you just want fun stick to the Hoes - don't destroy nice girls (there are way way too few left!) - I am totally against that.

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay my BILLS!

American women are the most ghastly form of woman.

Blame it on Destiny's Child, I"M A SURVIVOR, INDEPENDENT WOMAN, PAY MY BILLS B.S.

Medic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to break up with my girl, told her it's over. Guess what? Next time I saw her she had bandages around her wrists. Yeah she tried to kill herself. Now that's some f'd up sh!t. So now, I'm at least in her life and that's enough for her to not attempt suicide :(
You're in her life and at the end of her leash. What next? "If you see so-and-so again, I'll kill myself." She wasn't trying to hurt herself when she cut her wrist, she was trying to hurt you. If you care about her, get her some help and cut off any contact.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, time for the me to get on my soapbox

What I'm saying has a lot of truth to it. American girls are not much more than shallow, money hungry, spoiled, selfish, *****es, who thinks the world revolves around them. No longer do you see the traditional american girls like you do with other ethnicities like Latins for example. Reason being is that America in general has lost our traditions and strong familly moral is over the past 40 years...and it is getting worse. Now we are a country that is motivated soley by money money money.

Remember, money = what kind of care a man drives, the clothes he wears, what type of shoes he has on, and what kind of job a guy has...etc. All important things to women because they need to know they will be able to live their life being take care of and given stuff and not worrying about struggling or having to carry their own weight in this world. Why should they when they can find a man to look after them? I blame men more than women for allowing women to turn into the shallow money hungry pigs that they are - its our own fault. These are the sorts of things that are important to women, but generally much more important to american women. Dont blame them, blame our society for creating the monsters in which we know as american women.

I mentioneded Latin girls, well, they are (generally) raised with strong family values and family usually comes first for them...much unlike american raised girls who were raised with two working parents and little emphasis on the traditions and values that initially made our country so great.

Now for foreign women, I can speak on that as i have travelled the world and have been around foreign ladies a lot. They seem to be less money hungry, and much less shallow. What i mean is, say in Europe, it wouldnt be a huge deal to a girl if you drove a little scooter motor bikes around because they are used to that in their culture/society. But in America, i guarantee you if your drove a scooter motor bike you would have a very hard time getting a very large % of girls for that reason alone. Thats a good example of how america girls are much more shallow mostly because of the way our society works. We are a shallow society.

Also, foreign girls seem to be less Barbie Dollish and more "normal" looking. Meaning, i didnt see tons of makeup (generally) on girls like i do in america.

Also, american girls (and americans in general) are fat bastards! Seriosuly....even though i didnt see as many barbie doll beauties, i also didnt see nearly as many overweight people/women - which actually gives you more choices to choose from (thats if you are like me and like girls to be in shape). Its like there is less of a gap between the "beauties and the beasts" because there are simply less "beasts" because girls arent nearly as overweight and fat. What does that mean you ask? It means that the beautiful girls there arent the only ones to choose from so they are as stuck up and snobbish like here in the states. A guy actually can go talk to another girl if the one he is talking to doesnt like him, he has more choices of "in shape" girls to choose from, which allows for a more friendly environment and not so much of a meat market atmosphere like here in the states where you have the Kens chasing (and getting) the Barbies, and all the other average guys chasing the barbies (and not getting them), while all the other people sit on the sidelines and gain more weight and become more stuck up, and more "American". Its like there are 10 guys chasing every one girl. If you were that girl, i bet anythung you would have a good chance of being just like her. Thats just the way humans work.

Also, foreign gils like Itilians, Greeks, etc all have very strong familly values much like that of Latin women. Same goes for Asians and middle eastern women. So you see a lot of the same behavior from them as you would Latin women. You can call it submissive or whatever, but i call it having traditional values and there is nothing wrong with that.

What i am getting at about American women (generally), it is our own societies fault they are the way they are, and it is mens fault in paticular that we have allowed women to become this way by feeding into it by throwing money at them just for being pretty or hot.

When i came back from overseas, i literally couldnt date an american girl to save my life. It was horrible having to swithch over from foreign girls back to american ones. So horrible, i didnt do it. I went and found myself a nice foreign girl. I may literally never go back to an american girl once i was gone for a while and came back again.

It isnt something that american girls are going to agree with, obviously. And trust me, men are catching on to this more than ever before. Look at how popular websites with all the foreign women on the web in countries like Russia and Eastern Europe trying to meet an american man to move over to the states. American men are smarting up, we are going overseas to find that women with a traditional view, and who will thoroughly enjoy taking care of their man.

No worries, there is nothing wrong with wanting what I want. In fact, there are few men out there who dont want the same thing, most here are just afraid to admit it. Traditional minded women are becoming a thing of the past in the states, it is a global community now, so there is no reason to settle for anything less than what you want. Go overseas and find it if need be brother!

Oh, last thing i found in my life experiences: foreign women are much more likey to have sex and enjoy it with no strings attached than american women, who expect dinner a movie and a nice dress bought for her before she gives it up

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great points immaculate ... sosuave exists primarily for men to weave their way into the odd psyche of American women. Yeah, the site is about self-improvement, blah, blah, blah, but there are more tricks to get into an American woman's head here than anything.

I just read the other day in the DJ Bible: Get a hobby! Women love men who have hobbies and their own lives.

True, but get a hobby not for a woman but because it will enhance YOUR life and make you a more interesting person.

Yes, Latinas and foreigners are more often than not better than American women. I've seen too many examples to be proven otherwise. I meet with 100's of college students a year in advising. I can tell you the Eastern Europeans in particular (Czechs and Russians) are particularly top-notch. The women are beautiful, incredibly polite, career-oriented, smile easily, and very nice and appreciative of any help they get. Latinas are next, very kind and thankful; then Oriental gals, though a little too worried and uptight about miniscule things, very nice and polite.

Many American women are nice, too, but many others have a complex that everything has to be perfect -- their classes, their teacher, their grades -- and if it's not, it's the university's fault. The foreign women NEVER blame the university or men for their problems. They take full responsibility.

If I didn't live in a place that was 93 percent white, I'd date foreign women every time, then African American. Honestly? Self-indulgent, American white women are the bottom of the barrel in today's world ... and I'm guessing many American women think that of white U.S. males, and they'd be correct, too.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me.. go out with a foreign girl and you don't have to worry about "game" or anything.. just treat her nice and she'll love you.
A hispanic girl I dated told me that alot of Hispanic guys beat their g/f or wives ... and they just want someone who won't beat them.

Not too hard to pull that one off. Maybe that's why alot of Hispanic chics like American guys these days.

Last edited:

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
yeah europe has other mantality. italian and english girls are the easiest. polish and czech girls are most beaufiful. german and french most ugly. sweden has also many nice girls.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [o_0]
yeah europe has other mantality. italian and english girls are the easiest. polish and czech girls are most beaufiful. german and french most ugly. sweden has also many nice girls.
Don't forget Brazil .. WOWZERS ... they are HOT

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
ah yeah. i never had contact with em. mainly i prefer blonde ones. woman of my life is black hair tho.. ;)

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [o_0]
ah yeah. i never had contact with em. mainly i prefer blonde ones. woman of my life is black hair tho.. ;)

black hair? There you go. I just saw the hottest Asian chic walk by with black hair... dayum. I wish I could have talked to her but I'm stuck at work sitting next to this damn window.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
black hair? There you go. I just saw the hottest Asian chic walk by with black hair... dayum. I wish I could have talked to her but I'm stuck at work sitting next to this damn window.
A woman this hot will be no different than an arrogant American woman. She will act exactly the same. Guatemalen and Mexican women can be attractive, but again, they do expect marriage and a man to pay the bills and take care of them.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
A woman this hot will be no different than an arrogant American woman. She will act exactly the same. Guatemalen and Mexican women can be attractive, but again, they do expect marriage and a man to pay the bills and take care of them.
I can't believe you mentioned Guatemalen girls.. that's where my girl is from.