Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

foreign girls

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so there is this girl who is visiting from Europe is just absolutely amazing looking.....but the problem is that she doesn't speak english very well, and i dont speak her language either. what do you all do in these kinds of case? Do i just go up to her and put my arm around her or what? just never been exposed to this kind of situation. help would be appreciated

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can not tell tou weather or not to put your arm round her because i do not know how well you know her, if your good freinds with her and met her beofre then theres no problem, speak to her in english as im asuming thats what they speak where you live and shes comming over ther where people speak english, obviously this makes it harder but she will improve fairly quickly.

hope iv been a help

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a brilliant opportunity!

I know that the Asian girls usually love it when you try to learn their language (even if you stuff it up), so maybe Euro girls are the same.

Anyway, this worked for me... Try to get her to teach you how to speak her language, except pick rude things that you want to learn, make a few of them kind of strange as well, to lighten the mood, for example:

"I want to make love to you"
"Do your nipples taste nice?"
"Do you put sugar in your condom?"
"How much for you and your mother?"

The choices are endless here. When she tells you how to say it, make sure you repeat them back to her until you get them right. Then when you don't see her for a day or so, when you next first meet her, tell her "I want to make love to you" in her own language. I think you can see that the opportunities for C&F will present themselves. When you tell a girl you want to lick her nipples a few times in her own language, I guarantee you she will be thinking about it.

Cheers

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is fuking stupid. first off every european differes in their own unique way. you cant just label europeans. as off the people are different so is the understanding. first off on thing that all girl like is gentlemens especialy european girls. be a man not a fuking pig. show interest dont be afraid to do it. ask her out tell her you want to show her around the town. then take it from there. dont forget to be a gentlemen. thats big plus with most girls. and show interest about her background. nobody likes igrnorant fools.

peace !!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to tell you about her country and show interest. Then perhaps use that as a lead in to showing her the sights.

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do light kino.
Talk to her like you would to any English spoken girls .. treat them equally. When she does not understand something clarefy them nicely. She will appriciate it.

But the hardest part of communcating with foriegn girls who does not speak English well is you cannot throw out funny stuff as you do with English spoken girls. So you have to choose jokes or funny stuff wisely..

Speak clearly and slowly. While you speak .. do a light kino .. I know lot of euro girls are real sucker for rommance. So get rommantic..