Foreign girls

crawfordicon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been unsure of what tact to play when you're gaming a girl whose primary language isn't English. A lot of the Game I'm throwing at her, she doesn't always seem to understand. What tact would you play here? This most recent girl responds well to Game, but I can tell she doesn't always follow exactly what I'm saying - and the way a lot of routines and patterns are worded, it must be even harder for her than normal English.

Do you think avoiding "Game speak" altogether and just employing more straight English speech is the way to go? Or would this come across too AFC? Do you think body language becomes much more important in these situations, as you can communicate with your body rather than mere speech?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i also don't really understand what "game" language you are using. is this some sort of secret code language you developed to get girls?

anyways, i ve a couple steady FBs over the past few months whose first language wasn't english and here are some tips:

1) Body language becomes a lot more important. Since C&F lines and negs are easily lost over the language barrier, your BL becomes the only mean to project dominance over them

2) use plain english when trying to communicate something important/deep but use slang when joking around and neg them for not understanding/not being able to pronounce it. i know it sounds dyck on your part but it works for me

also, be aware of the girl's cultural background. The girls i ve been with were all from east/southeast Asia and were used to being really dominated by men. Girls from other parts of the world are usually more emancipated though (Europe, South America) so you have to calibrate your approach based on this knowledge

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
crawfordicon said:
Do you think avoiding "Game speak" altogether and just employing more straight English speech is the way to go?

Hmmm, yeah go with the straight English speech, or have you considered broken English perhaps???

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with above but watch out for the guy's she is with. I say this because I was going to talk to this one girl very nice 8.0 found out she was foreign try to guess her Country her name was Natalia. I talked to her for a while but she blew me off then I see her sucking up to this guy that she was working with and I mean big time! I could literally see her going down on him right then and there, I find out a couple of min's later that she is using her looks to get better money at where she works because she is still trying to get her green card.....(I found out because my friend worked there for awhile) So all I'm saying is watch out.

crawfordicon

Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
i also don't really understand what "game" language you are using. is this some sort of secret code language you developed to get girls?
I was just using "game language" to be an all emcompassing term for C&F and negs, etc.

use slang when joking around and neg them for not understanding/not being able to pronounce it.
Yeah, this is brilliant, and what I'm doing all the time. They feed you lines, which just makes it so easy.

also, be aware of the girl's cultural background.
This is very important and goes without saying.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah this is kind of funny. I'm dating a Japanese girl and she doesn't speak much English which makes it hard for me because I have a massive vocabulary. But everyone here is saying to use less and less English. No. Use it as you normally would. She might feel weird if you speak to her differently than your friends.

Explain somethings to her and this is where your most important ability comes in... Tone of Voice. She tells you something. Judging by your reply she could see what the gist of it is.

Body language is great, I'll admit. It helps a lot. But it helps a lot more treating her like anybody else. As you explain things that she finds difficult, eventually she will catch on. And who will she thank for excelling at English? Not her teacher. Her boyfriend whom she was interested enough in to pay attention to what he was saying and figuring out what it meant.

Let me tell you about my first date with Atsuko.

She gets the bus home with me and one day in mid September a girl whom I've known since I was small but never really talked to started talking to Atsuko. Now then. Kelly ended up asking her where she was staying while she was in Canada. Atsuko showed her a piece of paper and lo and behold it was my street.

That was when Kelly handed the conversation over to me by saying that I lived there as well. So I started talking to her and I had asked her if she wanted to go for a walk. At this point she would say 'Yea' when she didn't understand something. So she said yea and a little later on I ended up going down her house to pick her up.

She was shocked to see me. Pure and simple. She didn't know what a walk was and had no idea she would see me again. Well now she knows what a walk is and me and her have a fantastic relationship. I've barely ever dumbed the conversation down.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
put ur di*k in her mouth ask her do you understand that language

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't saying use less and less english, just use less negs, c&f lines as she usually doesn't get them and it s tedious to explain. I specifically said "use slang" and in fact she will thank you for teaching her the subtleties of the English language (among other things)

you might disagree with me on this t-roy but i tend to dominate Asian girls who are right off the boat more than any other girls simply because this is what they re used to in their culture and they let you do it...

also, in my experience, they are 100x less of a headache than american girls, especially when dealing with matters like you cheating, or you hanging out with other girls in front of them and so on

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. To each their own. But it's same with Canadian women. Not that I'd cheat on her but I can talk to all my old girl friends and even flirt a little and she doesn't mind too much all she does is try to get my attention a little harder.