Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forehead lines

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening folks, I'm 33 years old, I'm ageing not to bad but I have a fee forehead lines that are quite deep looking which I would like to try and improve, anyone know/used anything that actually helps with this? Thanks in advance andy

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a cream every day you keep it from getting worse. The most drastic measure to prevent further damage would probably be botox

I don't think it's possible to repair the lines that are already there though. This is part of life.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using moisturizer and sunscreen every day is 95% of skincare. That will solve almost all of your issues if you stay consistent about it.

Otherwise I think a collagen cream might work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Accept your physical reality or Google for mens anti-aging and skin tightening creams …

RomanX

Reaction score
Make sure that whatever you use has Vitamin E in it. Vitamin E prevents wrinkles and can help heal scars.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been using brickell products for about a month now. Seems good so far.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't thinks that's bad, you're man you're not supposed to wear masks and other things. It's part of life and being a man and that's awesome remember that.