Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forcing compliance vs DGAF

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I found myself analysing a situation that arises with a girl I’m dating.
Before you ask, we had sex on first date.. never flaked, always down for anything.. never problematic

She wants an LTR and I’m down for it in the future..however I like to see my girls submitting to me otherwise I know the relationship is going to be no good.

We are separated by some distance for a couple of months due to some circumstances in our lives.. and we are talking on the phone just once a week..no texting etc..
Lately I asked for some pictures, framing the request by saying that I would reward her with some of my pictures. I didn’t receive any pic.
Then I asked to see her on FaceTime, she said she is shy on camera, which is believable given her character.. but this is not the point.
I don’t get aroused by nudes and I don’t NEED to see someone on FaceTime.. however those were compliance tests that she failed.

The question is:
Would you force compliance by saying with confidence and dominance “On day X we are gonna FaceTime etc…..” (according to the theory that girls have to be trained)
Or
Would you just withdraw all attention, because you shouldn’t force such a trivial issue, she should comply by herself, otherwise you just deserve better.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women today have something called Agency, which means they don't need to explain themselves to us, they are free to do as they please, because they are largely supported by the establishment.

Her saying she wants an LTR, what that means is she wants your attention without any of the responsibility of having it... She has agency, meaning she is not expected to be loyal, she can choose to be, but guys are not gonna stop approaching her, they know it's all about just capitalizing on a moment of weakness.

No LTRs.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Option 2. If she doesnt figure out why you are withdrawing attention its because she is either stupid or doesnt care. Neither benefit you.

You never said how long you have been seeing this chick, which might be helpful. But you should be looking at this as a couple of months to go hit up and date other chicks.....not sit around and wonder about what one chick is doing that is apparently ways away.

Before you ask, we had sex on first date.. never flaked, always down for anything.. never problematic
If you have high standards, these are minimum requirements (outside of sex on the first date- that sometimes happens, sometimes doesnt. Its not a deal breaker by any means). Anything less means immediate S&D and she can figure it out and change or go down the road.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking for something that you really don't need or even want for the purpose of testing her. This is actually feminine behavior. I'm not trying to insult you or start an argument, you should do what you want, but understand women can sniff this out pretty quick and this turns them off.