Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

forced to call the girl that nexted me.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this girl's info back a while ago but to make the story short, I had asked her out 2 times, got rejected so I figured that I got nexted, so I simply nexted her as well.

This is the UG girl that I was talking about earlier and how I thought she had high IL on me based on my friend's opinion and her own body language.

So anyways, I was happy doing my things until recently, my intern's boss asked me to contact the girl to help me with my project.

Of all the people, he had to pick that girl! She is my classmate and I wanted to avoid her for the whole summer to show her that I'm not desperate, challenge, and basically to move on.

So now, the problem is that my boss wants me to contact her . Worse still, it involves her working with me all the time if she agrees to work.

I just don't want to come off as my another desparate move and excuse to see her again but my situation won't let me.

I can't think of any way out so my only plan is to ask her as if nothing has happened. And just deal with her like nothing so I won't give her any signs of desparation. sorry I had to use the same word over and over but this is my current dilenma.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've nexted her didn't you?
So why do you care about what she thinks.
You know that your boss wants you to contact her for this project.
Do what you gotta do.
This is not a pick-up, this is about business.
So just be professional about it

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, kill your emotions and be a pokerface? hmm, I'd like to. I seriously have nexted her but I can't deny I feel totally indifferent with this thing.

This is an extreme example but if you broke up with a ex, nexted her because you want to, and then sometimes soon, you have to deal with her. Then wouldn't all the stuff that happened between her and you make you a bit queasy?

I guess this is the difference between a person who has the rein to their emotions versus those who don't. sign..

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude see if you can get someone else to be your project partner..if not..dont even sweat it..dont worry if she thinks you like her ..who cares..if she does think that .. all you have to do is act like you moved on..and that you dont care..and hopefully you dont care

dont be ashamed for liking a girl..Im sure this girl has rejected multitudes of men..but are those men going to shrink to a microscopic man in her presence?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like you two have got a lot of history together, she just knocked you back a couple of times... so what?

When you contact her, make it known that your boss asked you to contact her for some project. Obviously be nice about it because you will probably end up spending a lot of time together so you may as well be civil.

If your boss says contact her, then contact her, it doesn't mean that you have to go all out to convince her to come on board with the project. As chip says, its business.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you truly nexted her, when why do you care what she thinks?

hell, by working with her a lot, it'll give her a chance to see that you do indeed have other prospects and that you're not desperate over her.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you next'd her, why not use her as a training tool? Use some C & F and see what happens. See if you can create some IL. He11, use her as social proof as well...

See what happens and expect nothing.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I thought this thread was gone for sure but thanks for all the input :D

Well, I asked her through e-mail and wrote it in a strict professional way as starman suggested.

Turns out that she has tons of work, thesis, her own intern, but she offered to use any free time she can come up with to help me instead.

To that, I told her that I appreciate it but didn't take her offer telling her to spend it for herself if she was that busy.

I'll see if applying C + F in the future would do any good. For now, I think its all working out, thanks everybody!