Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For you VIRGINS! ;)

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did exactley what the poster said, rejected several kisses, said no to several girls wanting dates, and got scared when I had the chance to get laid.

Then I got to 20, and realised what a complete pratt I'd been. I've spent the last 2 years making up for lost time.

I know when I find the right girl it will be special, but it'll be even more special because I'll know its the right time. If you say no all the time then believe me your self esteem will drop when you think back to all the girls you could have tongued, mine did and it was only when I stopped looking for the right girl that I became a lot happier and started to really enjoy my life.

And now I'm enjoying my life I know it'll just be a matter of time before the right girl comes along, and when she does I know she'll see me as the happy person I am now rather than the desperate nice guy I was 2 years ago.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
SBDmania seems to be suffering from one of the greatest cases of escampism I have ever seen. Seriously, I dunno about you, but by my age (24), not having sucsess with women sucks no matter how you slice it. You can meditate, pretend your a woodelf caster all you want, but deep down inside, we both know not having any sex sucks.

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi sdbmania...

i just wanted to tell you that i agree with alot of your views...
you have definitely written a good post as you did express your feelings which is what not many people allow themselves to do...

in my personal opinion sex and love are two things that can`t be separated and shouldn`t be separated...
being a human being is definitely more than being driven by your hormones...
and i think that there are two things on earth that control people: sex and money...
if you really want to be the best person you can be you have to free yourself from the need of both of them...

so all the best to you and your personal development...

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Let me just clarify something for virgins.

Your first time having sex will not be the best sex of your life, it will be the worst. It's very common to have problems your first few times. For most people its premature ejaculation, for some like myself it was not being able to cvm.

If and when I meet "the one perfect girl" I think sex with her will be more special if I've practiced on other girls first, and the sex is really good, as opposed to being an agonizing three hour marathon hoping I will eventually bust a nut. That's why I reccomend losing your virginity to the first girl that you find attractive that will fvck you.

-Dan

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Superman is right on.. even though i dont agree with first time being the worst- read the bible section on this site about sex and YOU WILL BE GOOD. this is proven.. it isnt rocket science to be good in bed guys..stop worrying.

Be open in bed.. if you are doing something you THINK she likes..and she doesnt..you are wasting time and effort... ask her if she likes it.. she should do the same thing..dont be shy, you are trying to get/give pleasure ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Superman is right on.. even though i dont agree with first time being the worst- read the bible section on this site about sex and YOU WILL BE GOOD. this is proven.. it isnt rocket science to be good in bed guys..stop worrying.

Be open in bed.. if you are doing something you THINK she likes..and she doesnt..you are wasting time and effort... ask her if she likes it.. she should do the same thing..dont be shy, you are trying to get/give pleasure ;)
If worse comes to worse, just hit it from behind and make her jiggle like mr. wiggle!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I'm an elf wizard with a giant staff.
Hey im an elven wizard too :D

Its bloody hard being able to score with the ladies I tell you since we're so frail & short & to make it worse our own elven women run off with those humans like princess arwen :mad: , all those damn rangers just come to pickup elven women they dont even give a **** about the forest & nature.

I swear the next time I see a ranger step foot in my forest im going to polymorph into a troll & chase after him

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SDBmania
Im human and I do not concider myself as an animal, even if science says we are.
I would say that for as long as you continue to deny your sexuality, you are in fact only half the human that you could be.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, could someone give me directions? I seem to be lost. I meant to go into the "For you man wh0res!" thread... :p

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my line:

If you're going to lose your virginity, do it
1.. with someone you care about
2.. so that you have a good story to tell to your friends a few years later.

I opted to go for #2, after I realized too late in life that waiting #1 was bullshi t. And if I had've been as confident then as I am now, I wouldve had a threesome.

Here's the story: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=56959

Just go out there and fu ck attractive girls, as long as theyre not diseased freaks.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Excuse me, could someone give me directions? I seem to be lost. I meant to go into the "For you man wh0res!" thread... :p
Take a right at "Mature Man," go two blocks past "If she looks at me, is she interested?", turn left at "The Archive," and make a right onto "Don Juan Discussion Blvd." It should be the 69 post on the right.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im about to bail on my own thread that turned into some dungeron and dragon sh1t and join my Mn buddy francisco.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
im about to bail on my own thread that turned into some dungeron and dragon sh1t and join my Mn buddy francisco.
Hey that D&D sh1t reminds me Oxide, you should get some of your buds together and come out to the Renaissance Festival. A bevy of buxom babes in chainmail come to the Ren Fest ;) . Plus if you come dressed you have an excuse to treat all the wenches like b1tches, you're just in character! :p .

...Oh come on now, how often do I actually say b1tch?"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you are going to that thing? i was there about 4 years ago, the tomato throwing competition kicked ass..

honestly, im going away to mankato in 2 days, gonna start 2nd year of college, seriously doubt i will have time/money to go to renessance.

yo, i wanna see what you look like..send me a pic to denis17@myway.com.. or pm.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
yo, i wanna see what you look like..send me a pic

Okaaaay...this thread went from info for virgins to sh1t about Wood-Elves and Paladins then to throwing tomatoes at the Ren Faire and now, finally, to blatant homosexuality.

Wow.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want it to be special."

Might be special for you, but with your lack of experience, its going to be a pretty bad night for her (more like 5 minutes actually)...also, in this generation a majority of women are engaging in casual sex with at least their boyfriends. Sure, you may be waiting for the perfect woman...but being a good lover is usually a key peice to a woman's "perfect man"...and do you really think you will be as good as she was expecting. Great lovers are made, not born, remember that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh cmon soma... are you that upset i dont want to see your pic? :p