"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

For you VIRGINS! ;)

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Well I did exactley what the poster said, rejected several kisses, said no to several girls wanting dates, and got scared when I had the chance to get laid.

Then I got to 20, and realised what a complete pratt I'd been. I've spent the last 2 years making up for lost time.

I know when I find the right girl it will be special, but it'll be even more special because I'll know its the right time. If you say no all the time then believe me your self esteem will drop when you think back to all the girls you could have tongued, mine did and it was only when I stopped looking for the right girl that I became a lot happier and started to really enjoy my life.

And now I'm enjoying my life I know it'll just be a matter of time before the right girl comes along, and when she does I know she'll see me as the happy person I am now rather than the desperate nice guy I was 2 years ago.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
SBDmania seems to be suffering from one of the greatest cases of escampism I have ever seen. Seriously, I dunno about you, but by my age (24), not having sucsess with women sucks no matter how you slice it. You can meditate, pretend your a woodelf caster all you want, but deep down inside, we both know not having any sex sucks.
 

djjoe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
hi sdbmania...

i just wanted to tell you that i agree with alot of your views...
you have definitely written a good post as you did express your feelings which is what not many people allow themselves to do...

in my personal opinion sex and love are two things that can`t be separated and shouldn`t be separated...
being a human being is definitely more than being driven by your hormones...
and i think that there are two things on earth that control people: sex and money...
if you really want to be the best person you can be you have to free yourself from the need of both of them...

so all the best to you and your personal development...
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Let me just clarify something for virgins.

Your first time having sex will not be the best sex of your life, it will be the worst. It's very common to have problems your first few times. For most people its premature ejaculation, for some like myself it was not being able to cvm.

If and when I meet "the one perfect girl" I think sex with her will be more special if I've practiced on other girls first, and the sex is really good, as opposed to being an agonizing three hour marathon hoping I will eventually bust a nut. That's why I reccomend losing your virginity to the first girl that you find attractive that will fvck you.

-Dan
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Superman is right on.. even though i dont agree with first time being the worst- read the bible section on this site about sex and YOU WILL BE GOOD. this is proven.. it isnt rocket science to be good in bed guys..stop worrying.

Be open in bed.. if you are doing something you THINK she likes..and she doesnt..you are wasting time and effort... ask her if she likes it.. she should do the same thing..dont be shy, you are trying to get/give pleasure ;)
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Oxide
Superman is right on.. even though i dont agree with first time being the worst- read the bible section on this site about sex and YOU WILL BE GOOD. this is proven.. it isnt rocket science to be good in bed guys..stop worrying.

Be open in bed.. if you are doing something you THINK she likes..and she doesnt..you are wasting time and effort... ask her if she likes it.. she should do the same thing..dont be shy, you are trying to get/give pleasure ;)
If worse comes to worse, just hit it from behind and make her jiggle like mr. wiggle!
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I'm an elf wizard with a giant staff.
Hey im an elven wizard too :D

Its bloody hard being able to score with the ladies I tell you since we're so frail & short & to make it worse our own elven women run off with those humans like princess arwen :mad: , all those damn rangers just come to pickup elven women they dont even give a **** about the forest & nature.

I swear the next time I see a ranger step foot in my forest im going to polymorph into a troll & chase after him
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Originally posted by SDBmania
Im human and I do not concider myself as an animal, even if science says we are.
I would say that for as long as you continue to deny your sexuality, you are in fact only half the human that you could be.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Excuse me, could someone give me directions? I seem to be lost. I meant to go into the "For you man wh0res!" thread... :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Here's my line:

If you're going to lose your virginity, do it
1.. with someone you care about
2.. so that you have a good story to tell to your friends a few years later.

I opted to go for #2, after I realized too late in life that waiting #1 was bullshi t. And if I had've been as confident then as I am now, I wouldve had a threesome.

Here's the story: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=56959

Just go out there and fu ck attractive girls, as long as theyre not diseased freaks.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Excuse me, could someone give me directions? I seem to be lost. I meant to go into the "For you man wh0res!" thread... :p
Take a right at "Mature Man," go two blocks past "If she looks at me, is she interested?", turn left at "The Archive," and make a right onto "Don Juan Discussion Blvd." It should be the 69 post on the right.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
im about to bail on my own thread that turned into some dungeron and dragon sh1t and join my Mn buddy francisco.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Oxide
im about to bail on my own thread that turned into some dungeron and dragon sh1t and join my Mn buddy francisco.
Hey that D&D sh1t reminds me Oxide, you should get some of your buds together and come out to the Renaissance Festival. A bevy of buxom babes in chainmail come to the Ren Fest ;) . Plus if you come dressed you have an excuse to treat all the wenches like b1tches, you're just in character! :p .

...Oh come on now, how often do I actually say b1tch?"
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
haha, you are going to that thing? i was there about 4 years ago, the tomato throwing competition kicked ass..

honestly, im going away to mankato in 2 days, gonna start 2nd year of college, seriously doubt i will have time/money to go to renessance.

yo, i wanna see what you look like..send me a pic to [email protected].. or pm.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
yo, i wanna see what you look like..send me a pic

Okaaaay...this thread went from info for virgins to sh1t about Wood-Elves and Paladins then to throwing tomatoes at the Ren Faire and now, finally, to blatant homosexuality.

Wow.
 

Valdez

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
San Antonio
"I want it to be special."

Might be special for you, but with your lack of experience, its going to be a pretty bad night for her (more like 5 minutes actually)...also, in this generation a majority of women are engaging in casual sex with at least their boyfriends. Sure, you may be waiting for the perfect woman...but being a good lover is usually a key peice to a woman's "perfect man"...and do you really think you will be as good as she was expecting. Great lovers are made, not born, remember that.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
oh cmon soma... are you that upset i dont want to see your pic? :p
 
Top