Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For you HS Seniors: What college are you going to?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's that time of year when the acceptances start rolling in and we decide where we're going to spend the next years of our lives. Might as well get a head start by finding out if anyone else is going to the same school and might be a potential wingmate in the future.

As for me, I applied to Stanford (rejected), Cornell (waitlisted), Lehigh (accepted), Lafayette (accepted), Harvey Mudd (accepted), Bucknell (accepted), and Boston U (accepted). I'm deciding between Lehigh and Harvey Mudd, with a strong leaning towards Lehigh for the simple fact that it is not a hardcore engineering school like Harvey Mudd is.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm headed to Ball State in Muncie, IN. Its supposedly a pretty big party school, but most schools claim to be big party schools.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to U of North Florida in Jacksonville.

I am not sure what ranking it is in party school, but now that I am going there it will go up in ranking!

But I am going there for a good education as well.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm heading to Northwestern University (Evanston, IL).

I think this time around, I will focus more on school and use social gatherings as relaxation, instead of placing too much emphasis on social stuff, although relaxing and rewarding.

Anyone joining a frat? Should I?

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I applied to University of Michigan (accepted), Georgia Tech (accepted), and am still waiting to here on Emory University. I've decided that I'll definitely be going to the University of Michigan's College of Engineering next year since Ann Arbor is my home town and all my friends are going there.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm deciding between Slippery Rock and Clarion University in PA.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a senior in college, and I'll tell you one thing about frats: They're gay (sorry any frat boys reading this). The only people who think frats are cool are frat boys and sorority girls. Both of which are terribly out of touch with regards to everyone else in college. Everyone else in college pretty much clowns on frats whenever the subject comes up, which is seldom. The only respectable frat boys are such that no one even knows that they are in a frat. Which kind of defeats the purpose, right?

BobTheB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off to University of California at Santa Barbara. UCSB woot woot.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
St.Johns University or Suny Albany then transfer to University of Maryland Or University of Virginia

guess_who

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got accepted to a lot of school: Union, Geneseo, McGill, Hamiliton, Colgate, Rochester, Binghampton, Kings Point. At this point, I think I'm leaning toward McGill. Its in Montreal, which is awesome, its a great school, and I got a pretty decent scholarship there. Its also in a consortium with my top school, Dartmouth, which rejected me. So I could spend a semester there if I chose. I have to look into the other colleges more though before I make an offical decision.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
I'm a senior in college, and I'll tell you one thing about frats: They're gay (sorry any frat boys reading this). The only people who think frats are cool are frat boys and sorority girls. Both of which are terribly out of touch with regards to everyone else in college. Everyone else in college pretty much clowns on frats whenever the subject comes up, which is seldom. The only respectable frat boys are such that no one even knows that they are in a frat. Which kind of defeats the purpose, right?
This is 100% correct. (I'm a junior in college, and nobody knows I'm in a frat except my frat/sorority friends, who for most of you will be your *only* friends if you join a frat.) If all you care about is debauchery and hooking up on a weekly basis with uninteresting skanks, join a frat. If you are in interesting person, care about life, etc, keep your distance.

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got accepted to UC riverside, Cal State LA, Cal State Long Beach, and San Diego State. I still dont know which one to go to since they're all good in business.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into plenty of schools but I already sent in my deposit...

Indiana University: Bloomington is where I'm going :)

NightPUA

Banned
Reaction score
What are your GPA's????

Im interested because Ill be apllying next year as a senior.

Later

*Night

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i MIGHT GET LUCKY AND GET INTO HARVARD!!!! LOL

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected by George Mason University (close to home) and I'm visiting university of central florida next week. I have either a 3.1 or 3.3 right now.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got accepted to Emory College today, but I'm still heading to University of Michigan. As for my cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale, it's around a 3.92