? for wildfire, penkitten & the other ladies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
How would a women react if I called out another women's name while I was banging her. Before you answer, I'll give some more history.

She is a fb at best, former ex g/f that I totally use. She know it, knows where she stands, its a give and take relationship, she gives and I take. We see each other only on my terms.

Now what I was wondering is how she would react if I had her legs up over my shoulder and I am giving to her from on top, she is pretty immobilized in this position as all my weight is on her and she can't really move.

How do you think she would react if I kept calling out another girls name while I was banging her like this? Before everyone else jumps all over me for bad karma, I wouldn't actually do it, I just want a women's opinion. Once I told my g/f that her sister was a better fvck than her (it was true and we were drunk and arguing), needless to say, she took off walkin down the road and things were never the same after that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
things will get really ugly, and the first chance she gets, shes gonna get out from under you and leave you there getting blue balls.
its possible she will slap you, kick you, or if nothing else... spit in your face.

however, this has never happened to me, so i cant be for sure.

how would you feel if she were riding you and she started calling out some other mans name?

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a hint.

Just be familiar with the Figure 8, Bowline and Square knots. This will be helpful information to use in order to untie your d*ck.

My best thoughts would be to stick with "Oh, God" and "Yes, Baby", then you will have no worries!

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Let's get one thing straight. How would you know that your sister is a good fvck?
He was referring to his girlfriend's sister. And as long as you want to get things straight, you're 21 and don't belong posting here. This forum is for those 25 and over.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
and he more mature and thoughtful then most of the older guys here...whats your point?
So mature and thoughtful his reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. You're under 25, too. Beat it, junior!

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Any decent "mature" guy wouldn't be trying to think up ways to piss girls off by calling out other girls names in bed. What a douche...

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Any decent "mature" guy wouldn't be trying to think up ways to piss girls off by calling out other girls names in bed. What a douche...

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you've been in some of life's campaigns and seen action, you don't confine yourself to prescribed behaviour set down by others. That's what you young punks don't get. Too much time spent watching MTV or some other homogenised crud.

irishguy

Reaction score
That reminds of a position called "The Bronco".

You enter doggie style, call her the wrong name and see how long you can hold on for.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by irishguy
That reminds of a position called "The Bronco".

You enter doggie style, call her the wrong name and see how long you can hold on for.
Oh yea, thx for the reminder, I totally forgot about that one. Always wanted to give it a try sometime, maybe next time out w/ the boys we'll have a bronco competition.

I never expected so much morality to come from the young-uns lurking on the board, expected it from the older crowd. The whole point of the question though, was to understand a women's mentality and how she thinks / reacts to situations

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
How would a women react if I called out another women's name while I was banging her. Before you answer, I'll give some more history.

She is a fb at best, former ex g/f that I totally use. She know it, knows where she stands, its a give and take relationship, she gives and I take. We see each other only on my terms.

Now what I was wondering is how she would react if I had her legs up over my shoulder and I am giving to her from on top, she is pretty immobilized in this position as all my weight is on her and she can't really move.

How do you think she would react if I kept calling out another girls name while I was banging her like this? Before everyone else jumps all over me for bad karma, I wouldn't actually do it, I just want a women's opinion. Once I told my g/f that her sister was a better fvck than her (it was true and we were drunk and arguing), needless to say, she took off walkin down the road and things were never the same after that.
I could only really tell you how I would react, but I can't even do that because I would never allow myself to get in the position that girl is in. I don't do the casual sex thing...only within a relationship. No commitment no sex...it's as simple as that.

I would assume that most women would be pretty turned off by that and probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with you afterwards. If they did see you again they would be morons.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thread closed due to the immaturity and stupidity of the original question.

Cesare Cardinali

Status
Not open for further replies.