Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Uber-DJ's: Breaking Dates

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Uber-DJ's only:

I've been dating a super hot Latina babe (34 yr. old) for about 5 weeks now. I call her or text her maybe once/week to set something up and then plan a fun date.

Lot's of ****y/funny and overt-confidence has her basically eating out of my hand. I'm dating around but don't talk about it much; she has been pumping me for info re: how many other girls I'm seeing to which I reply (chidingly), "none of your bee's wax."

I nailed her last week (wow) and she stayed over.

I don't want things to get too comfortable so I'm thinking about cancelling our date for Friday night because "something came up" as to keep the tension line taught. Plus, I just feel like my game is off right now. Kind of like Brett Favre on Monday Night; an All-Pro who had a bad game.

Any DJ thoughts much appreciated

Dash in Boulder, CO

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latino abuse

Rock, I personally don't think it is constructive to cancel dates just to build tension. It would be more appropriate not to have made it in the first place.

Since you have now known her in the Biblical sense, you could perhaps let your personality do the talking, rather than concentrate on gaming her. Besides I think the timing of your move might be wrong. Anyway, you should consider your rationale for using such a tactic in the first place.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. I've gotten away with cancelling the first date and rescheduling with a few girls, but in this case I would do what you want.

That is, I wouldn't cancel it just to build interest. It could backfire.

I would go out with her. The iron is hot. I think you are lacking some confidence about your game though, so before you go out with her talk with some of your other girls on the phone.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Ricky--thanks.

I'm better in the underdog role. This chick (a 9+) is infatuated with me right now so I feel like there's only way to go, kind of like the NE Patriots.

Heck, even Brett Favre and Tom Brady need to mentally prepare before each game. You cannot be "on" and "up" 100% of the time.

I've found cranking up some Dokken or Skid Row and/or a Tony Robbins CD does wonders about an hour before a date with a hottie.

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol ... Dokken

Maybe I should try that. I bombed on a date last night... I should have cranked up the Scorpions before I went. :woo: :crackup:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I listen to music to get in state for many of the same reasons, and fun 80's hair bands are some of the best to do it.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only break dates like this if you are breaking them to go out with another chick who's either hotter and/or who has more interest. or break it, if you really don't want to see her on that particular night.

otherwise, it's probably 50/50 that it will backfire on you.