Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For u soccer buffs...

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me explane something about the major soccer club in our area [which won its league last year]:

It is a huge money making organization - they pull in more money than most semi pro teams do, how? Political connections and golddigging.

Now leme tell ya about the 3 good keepers in the area:

Kevin - 5'9 140 skin and bones. Loves to air battle but he's to small [thin] and gets the **** kicked out of him. He's got slow reaction time. He dives like a sissy due to weak leg muscles. Poor ketching tecknique [either flat hands or side grip] He CAN kick the ball very [very] far off a standing position. Comands team to an average ability.

Bob - 5'11 165 fat and bones. He's a pvssy, doesn't do breakaways/air battles. Hes got good hand contours, but refuses to use them on really hard shots [IE, even if its right in his ketching box he hits it away]. More musclular than kevin, and dives better - but still is more of a fall due to his weight vs pushing power of his legs. He plays the ball, o.k. with his feet. Commands the game well, but ppl blow him off cuz he has a girlie voice, and doesn't risk himself for the team.

ME - 5'10 152 muscle. Best hand contours, and I use them no matter how hard the shot. My leg strength vs bodyweight allow me to dive to the top corner and make spectacular saves. I throw MUCH farther than them due to upper body strength, put farther than bob and almost as far as kevin. I have the biggest nuts. I am KNOWN for being a breakaway fiend. Also I have been doing quickness exercises as often as I can, and out of the 14 penalty kicks awarded this season I saved 8, and 3 went wide. I am poor @ playing the ball with my feet, but I work on it 45 min a day, and have improved a whole lot in jsut 3 weeks of practive every day @ it. I comand a team very well, and have a supurb knolege of the game.

I have ranked us by actual skill and value of a team. But, as I said in the beginin, money and polotics drive this club, so what DOES THE COACH TELL ME? It goes Kevin, Bob, ME. Coincedentally that is also the rank of the total income of the families [kevins rich, bobs well off, and I'm just middle class.].

W - T - F? So, I was the backup for 2 yrs, and this yr they gave me a shot @ playing 1 game against a team that was sposed to kill us. What happend? I looked amazing. I got tournament MVP, standing ovation - the works. This made the club look bad, cuz everone new I was better than bob. So what do they do? Never let me play again. Say it was a fluke [even tho I won a tournament with them 2 weeks prior to my amazing game]. And then bring in kevin off another club. All to protect there money and there reputation.

Is this right? Hell no. Does it happen often? Soccer is one of the most corrupt sports in the world, BY FAR.

So I had an inkling after I saw kevin hangin out they were gona stick me as captina nd starter fulltime goalie of the b team. What happens? They bring in a B DEVISION CLUB GOALY WHO'S DAD MAKES 500k a yr, and say I have to split with him.

Now boys and girls, **** like this has been happening to me all my soccer playing life. Is it right? Hell no. Does it happen? I've broken more door hinges out of angry randome swings in the house late @ night after my blood boils from these ****-ass coaches, leme tell ya.

TO ALL U SOCCER PLAYERS. If your not rich, DON'T EVEN BOTHER. U no y? Ask any college coach what they look for. U no what they will tell u? Well for get what they ****ing tell u, cuz I no the sistem, it goes like this:

International Reccomendation [a letter from a coach in Italy saying ur a good player]
International Play [a tournament]
International Experience [a training camp]
-from now on it still goes recomendation then play then experience [if it has an '*' infront of itI am too lazy to type it out
*National
*Reigonal
attending BIG CAMPS - Soccer plus/Goalkeeper 1
*State
High school varsity play

And u no what everything besides HS soccer costs? BIG ****ING BUCKS.

C ya later boys, I'm gona go beat the **** out of some 1 cuz of this ****ing palsy ass mother ****er who desn't no goalkeeping, and is all a pupet for the clubs money, killin my chance to play in college.

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: KinoOI
E-mail: KinoOI@HotMail.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Carpe Diem."

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

castor

Reaction score
hey lorenzo, sorry about your problem but where i come from(UK) if your good you will play. ive never even heard of the system your describing(whose parents earn the most plays)
But think about it, if thats how they selected the team there would be no way they would have won the league. Rich people arent inherently good at soccer(god i hate that word),most of them are overweight and dont like sports, so if thats how your coach selects the team i dont see how you could have won the league last season.
You should just keep practising and make your coach look stupid by being by far the best goalkeeper. good luck

castor

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

here's a thought.- find another team to play for.. if you're as good as you say you are, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't understand how you can win a division with a bad goalie... either they aren't as bad as you say they are or your team has kick-ass forwards. What do you win all your games 5-4 or something??

or maybe you are making this income - bias bullshyt up b/c you can't admit to yourself you aren't as good as you think you are.

which is it?

and also how much money do they pull in, most semi-pro teams don't make shyt.
it's soccer for crissakes.. MLS doesn't make shyt. so what the hell are you griping about??

p.s. who's your favorite goalie and why?

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL:
dude,

here's a thought.- find another team to play for.. if you're as good as you say you are, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't understand how you can win a division with a bad goalie... either they aren't as bad as you say they are or your team has kick-ass forwards. What do you win all your games 5-4 or something??

or maybe you are making this income - bias bullshyt up b/c you can't admit to yourself you aren't as good as you think you are.

which is it?

and also how much money do they pull in, most semi-pro teams don't make shyt.
it's soccer for crissakes.. MLS doesn't make shyt. so what the hell are you griping about??

p.s. who's your favorite goalie and why?
Ur right, its not, and I have teams callin me all the time this tryout season.

I'm jsut pointin out soccer is corrupt - bytching isn't nessessary.

And u win a division with a bad goaly easily. There r 3 divisions and 1 tournament that kinda counts as a division any area based team can play in.

1 <easiest> Upstate - you play other teams from a 6 hr drive radius
2<middle> Y league - Play teams from about a 10 hr radius, but this is the teams that BEAT THE **** OUT OF UPSTATE TEAMS
3<most challenging> Super Y league - The teams that are competative in both regonals and Y league

NATL CUP PROGRESSION - area qualifiers, to states, to regonals, to nationals.

This club plays in the Upstate league, and came in 3rd in States. They are not playing really good teams, and when they are, they lose.

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

castor

Reaction score
i still cant figure what you mean when you say how soccer is corrupt(like every other sport isnt). For all you know, you could have the same problem if you played baseball. Just find another team.

On a separate note, i think Oliver Kahn is the best keeper in the world. Even if he did let in a soft goal in the World Cup final.

castor

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by castor:
i still cant figure what you mean when you say how soccer is corrupt(like every other sport isnt). For all you know, you could have the same problem if you played baseball. Just find another team.

On a separate note, i think Oliver Kahn is the best keeper in the world. Even if he did let in a soft goal in the World Cup final.

castor
I am saying what I am saying cuz I have friends who play other sports at a high level like I play soccer.

Anyways, he is AMAZING... playing style is alot dif than mine, but he kicks ASS.

------------------
MOD - Juan
Anthony

. ':;;;;;;;; ;;;;;:
. . `·¸:;;; ;;;;;'
. . . .`·¸:; ;;;:´
. . . . ·¸;;¸.;;·
. . ¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;
. .´;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;
. ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. `:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . `·.;;;;;;;;;;;;
. . . |><|;;;;;;;;

. . /} . .
._/OO\_ .
. . ) ( . .
. . |/ . .
. ./|. . .
. .' '. . .

“Carpe Diem."
"The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?"
"When you are sure you know something through and through... be sure, also, that by changing your perspective, you'll know nothing at all"

Reaction score
Hey castor,nice tro se another guy from England,where bouts you from?
Lorenzo Budy,over soccer is big,we love it dont diss on it.
Also Goalkeeping is the hardest position in the game,You have to me mad to be keeper or just plain stupid.You have to be fitter and more agile than any other player on that field,speed helps to, however over here,you usually get stuc in goal if you cant cut it on the field.

And are you really as good as you say you are,i mean yo dont even get selected for your team,so theres no room for complacency,join another side if your so good,come to England see how god you really are.

Also the best keepers in te world are in my opinion are:

Oliver Kahn
Dida

however must mention Peter Shcmichel a few years ago when he was at this best nobody could beat him also Seaman and Peruzzi were the nuts and Van der sar.to name a few

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
kinoOI, stop whining.

Take My Advice i've played for two counties (States?) in two age groups above, had trials with Tottenham FC (Premiership team), played for 3 different 'team of the leagues', and have been recently asked to attend a week long trial for potential England U17's. (Captain for every team played in)

the most important thing about goalkeeping is:

LEADERSHIP.

You have to be the leader of the team, always shouting, motivating and encouraging. You can be average shot-stopper, average catcher but you WILL get picked if you are the leader.

Basically, be the alpha male of the two teams. Its not hard, you just have to shout a lot and act hard-as-nails.

Donny