"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

For those with with self image issues

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I want to share with some of you who are down now about your looks, appearence and image.


I for one have been on both sides of the fence.

im almost 22..b day in 5 days!


all of my life I was very skiny and short...I am 5 foot 7.

which isnt terribly short..infact I like it..its me!

when I got out of hs..I never worried about self image. I was fine...but then the LBS started to pack on. I was in a LTR..and I didnt care..I got all the way up to near 200 lbs with no muscle. Ok guys 200 lbs with no muscle. I have always been cute..so even at that fat stage and cheating on my gf...(we were all young dumb and full of ***). I could still pull massive hot chicks...its confidence and personality baby! Anyways..my LTR left..bad break up. So I was left with shattered confidence and a fat ass body, with a slight receding hairline in front. luckily for me I can cute naturally..PHEW!

So we will start at my worse January of 2002. I was 5 foot 7 inches, 202 lbs, 20 something percent body fat, receding hairline, bad posture, ok teeth, bad skin, always dry. It was bad. I was about a 4.5 or 5 if that. I will say 4.5....I was down in the dumps nothing could help me. Then I decided to make the change.

Now at first I didnt have the same power and motivation I have now with working out. I started in on Atkins and in 5 weeks dropped 22 lbs to 180. I moved to a 5 on the scale.
the next 12 months I didnt do much still in the rut.

SO I WASTED A YR. Now we are at March of 2003, I joined a gym. gained about 10 lbs of mass..I was up to 190..so i was a bulky short fat kid. still a 5 on the scale. lots of wasted time upcoming so lets skip to 2004.

when it changed.. i just had enuf..I didnt want to make excuses..I started to play tennis and workout. I lost 10 lbs, then 5 more overtime, then 5 more. I was down to 170. I went out and started using hair thickening shampoo(vibe for men) got a nice haricut from a nice old black women! I love black old moms they are something else.

I bleeched my teeth with chrest white strips they work guys...I started a new workout called HST. I got the gillete for men face products..nevertheless I have nice skin now.

I maintain all of this. I play tennis every other day and workout 3 days a week.

currently I am 5 foot 7 inches...163 lbs...9.5 percent body fat. I am a 7 or 7.5. I get stared at or looked at because I have a great body and a cute white smile.

I dont have this because it just came..its hard work. and as you guys read in the articles women have to do this to, to look good.

so lastly...self image is a mental state but you can help urself..sorry i ran this so boring and long.

lets review.

2003= 5'7" 202 lbs...20 something body fat, bad posture, acne, dry skin, bad hair. I was a 4.5-5. of 10.

today=5'7" 163(-39) 9.5 body fat, great posture, no acne, nice skin, the best hair I can have..im not really bad at all. im a 7-7.5

just on looks alone....thats without being a man or a DJ.

my point is..get ur ass out there and do something about it.

ps. dress nice too!:)
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
bump incase anyone missed..

sorry guys I work 9-6 everyday....so I get BORED
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Good post. 5'7 here 125lbs skinny as a chicken bone.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
5'10"
185lbs

been told from 2 to 8 out 10 by chix.

Yes. Looks count. Lose fat and build some muscle. But most important thing is confidence.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
having an athletic...proportioned not to big body...

Phat Rabbit and I..are pretty much perfect sizes for our heights.

5 10 and 185 with a low say 10 percent body fat would be great
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Doc73

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Just another post for furthur motivation.


At this time last year (2003) I weighed over 240 lbs at 6 ft even. I was an overweight sluggish mess, in addition to being shy and having no self confidence.

In the past 5 months I have went from 240 to my current weight at 205. All I did was I got out of the house for exercise. Sometimes I would mountain bike, sometimes I would run, sometimes I would work out at the gym. I even found a hiking partner and me and her have done some pretty intensive hikes.

Now granted I am still shy but I have only been coming to this site for a couple of weeks now, after all. The important thing is that I am starting to get noticed :)
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
apparently size doesnt really matter in my case, cuz i am 5' 5". i still get plenty of chicks, and get looked at by most of them. i am pretty built tho- i am a wrestler, so i lift regularly. ergo- i got a nice muscular body, just short

it's all a/b confidence, and how you look at yourself, and showcase yourself. self image needs to be good INNER self image, outer doesnt help you w/ confidence.

if you feel good a/b yourself, others will notice that, and notice you more!
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
whoa dockta, that's HUGE

5'8 and that much muscle is really thick. I'm 5'8" and 165, which is already pretty muscular/thick for 5'8".
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
6' 2"

205lb

+7% body fat (tested two weeks ago)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top