Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those with girlfriends.....

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do u guys do when u go out to bars/clubs......? Do u go out to bars/clubs? Do u cheat? Dont u find it boring just to sit back and not even bother trying to pickup ladies?

Just something I was thinking about from my experience.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
We drink (sometimes) and dance. I don't find it boring as long as I'm focusing on her and she's focused on me.

And yes, I cheat on this girl. I wish I didn't, she doesn't deserve it - as dramatic and argumentative as she is. She's one of the most loyal girls I know - she even felt guilty when she THOUGHT about having sex with another guy, and told me.

The reason I'm still trying to become a DJ - because I want to now that I have my life handled to the fullest extent, and that I can do this if I needed to. I'm like that with so many things, but this (seducing chicks) has been the biggest challenge for me.

When I can do this successfully, I'll have fun for a while, then stop. Plus, I'm overcompensating for being a nerd in highschool. I also want to teach my sons in the future how to get girls, and not be a dork like I was.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try to have fun

Clooney,

I got married because I was sick of the singles scene and wasn't much of a DJ. I don't really know what love is but I know that I care for my wife.

I pursue my own life, I go to the gym 6 days a wekk and go out with friends once per month. My honest advice is DONT EVER GET MARRIED. I know I ate a stack of crap for my initial post but the reality is that lust does end. 12 years later, you are number three on her list after the two kids. She has a lifetime project...kids, grandkids, you will probably DIE when you retire.

That girl, the one I rescued, well I cooled it off, then today she asks me to play tennis with her tonight and I thought, "what the hell". After the game she apologizes because she had lied to me about something. She said she never wanted to lie to me so she told me the truth. We then have a cuddle and I go home.

Can you imagine hw easy it would have been to kiss with that cuddle, then just go the rest of the way? Instead, being married, I have to fight a natural male urge and act like her Father. If I was single there wouldn't have been any confusion.

I think it is completely unnatural for a man to be monogomous for his entire ****ing life, especially considering we age better and we just aren't as "IN" to the whole goo goo ga ga thing.

NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!
NEVER EVEN GET INTO A LTR!!!!!!

I saw this poor bastard client the other day and applied P S and Clooney logic to him and his situation. This dude admitted he was ***** whipped and basically wanted out. I have met very few men who don't want out to be compeltely honest.

I know that young guys see it as true love etc, but 10 years just flashes and you are left thinking WTF?

Pursue your own life and people are either WITH or AGANST you.....including your wife/ltr. Hey, I have spent my life adising others and watching jealously as they apply my logic. In the meantime I just continue to be a ***** whipped whimp.

DONT DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i couldn't have put it better Sart.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only been seeing my girlfriend for 2 months, but I'm happy with her and have no reason or desire to cheat. We see each other no more than once a week so there is still some novelty and anticipation to seeing each other, which prevents things from getting boring and stale.

I know a lot of guys have had bad experiences with LTRs, but could it be that you were just ill-suited? When I reflect on past relationships, I see the reason they failed was because we weren't suited and we were forcing it.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sart sorry to hear your frustrations! I think maybe you married the wrong person. I come from a family (Mom and Dad) that have been married for over 25 years. So, i see marriage in my future for sure. Its just the way i have been brought up. I just wanna be sure when i do marry its with the right person. Im not getting married for just the hell of it. And no i could never bring my self to cheat on my SO's. Especially my current girlfriend. Ive given trust to her, so i expect the same. It's as simple as that. Am i bored? Hell no. We are always doing stuff. Just seeing her this Friday will be good enough for me. Although she is taking me to a Major League baseball game :p

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sart

Welcome to the real world! Your eyes are open! Finally somebody who understands instead of these starry-eyed young guys who still believe the lie!

Avsguy01

Just because your parents are still married does not mean they are happy! Maybe they just accept that life will be that way, and that's it. Many men just give up, and many are AFC to begin with. I am not saying this is your case, I am saying this is the case in 90% of marriages.

People wake up! Life is not hollywood!

CLOONEY: To answer your question, stay out of the clubs with your GF...nothing good can come of it. Why bring coals to Newcastle?

Dietzcoi

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my parents

My parents have been married, happily, for 45 years. Of course my father and mother have both admitted to me that in reality they are together out of duty. Its the done thing. You guys looking for that LTR probably get pissed at we older guys crushing your dreams. You probably know countless happy marriages, but, you don't! People simply live in denial for their whole bloody life.

Listen to a group of women talking about their boyfriend, but, more importantly their husband. Something like 75% of men cheat, something like 50% of women cheat. Do you think Daddy told you about his mistress/girlfriend/hooker?

It is completely unnatural to believe that you can honestly say you live love and worship someone for the next 40 years of your life. Marriage became popular with currency, ownership, real estate. Watch any wild life doco for your rudimentary nature. The strongest Lion boofs his mate, then another, then another. He then sleeps under a tree while she hunts and takes care of the food.

He protects his pride when needs be. He kills the Jackell that threatened his offspring or lionesses.

We get married because it entitles the woman to assets and security. Prior to assets and security we provided our seed and upper body strength.

I have dug up so many marriages and have yet to find even ONE, where both parties are truly happy. I know some lame ass moron will come in and say, "I have been married for 20 years and every day is simply better than the last".........BULL****!

Social norms and denial, the two biggest obstacles we ever placed in our own way as a species.

ONE EXAMPLE. Happily married couple of 18 years, my sister and her husband. He was a major player at Kodak and was able to support her thrugh Uni. Well, her last discussion with my Mother went something like this. "Since he left Kodak and I make more money, he is a house husband. He has gotten fat and he pisses me off. Oh well, at least he saves me child care fees"

His last conversation with me was "Your sister is pretty tough on me to my face but she loves me and I know she would never say anything behind my back. If someone attacked me she would always defend me"

Guess what they were voted by their little group at their last meeting. "Couple most likely to never break up"

What a ****ing joke.

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been married every day for the last 20 years, and every day is like a flower blossoming open.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aresx

I have to give it to you, you crack me up. I like your humor.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah that was funny. Sart I agree with everything u say. The part about applying the PS and Clooney logic to this "poor bastard client" is fukcing hilarious!

However I think the thread was misunderstood. I am talking about going to a club WITHOUT your girlfriend. I only say this because, well, I am an absolute party animal! Its in my genes, even both my gradads still party their azzes off! My mum does, my cousins do, my aunties do and my brother does! I will go to clubs for a long long time I think. However, I only ask this because now I have a girlfriend (the last one I cheated on numerous times unfortunately), it becomes very boring going to clubs. There is so much fine azz there and I have sooooooo many opportunities with girls that its just so hard to resist the urge to get more #s. I guess Im just gaging what u other guys do and trying to make a decision on what I will do. If I even want a girlfriend or if I would rather be single. lol, confusing myself! This girl is a good girl, the kind of girl I have been looking for for a long time now, however, I dont beleive in this love sh*t anymore either, and with my lifestyle its really hard to have a proper girlfriend without hooking up with other girls. ahhh man, Im at a cross-roads, I guess only time will figure it out for me, might just go with the flow for now.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she worth it?

Thats all you gotta ask yourself. You'll be giving up the party life..banging different chics..you'll be giving up the chase...boozing with the fellas...you'll be giving up the freedom of not having to worry what somebody else thinks or feels.

Reading your responses...it seems you're still in the FB mode. You love the chase..you love the game..you love being a natural DJ..but..the gf is safety...a safety net for the nights that the DJism doesnt get you a ONS...you have the gf for that...

I bet you've said to yourself 100s of times "man..if I could only have met the GF in like 20 years...when I'm done with my DJing and playing the field"

I've been there and done that...and in the end...I chose the freedom.

As far as taking a gf to a nightclub. I have no problem with that. But a bit of advice, go with a group of friends both guys and girls. I wouldnt recommend going to a nightclub with the girlfriend solo. There will be drunk, ignorant, jealous guys trying to test you the whole time. Regardless if you keep your cool and be suave and not jealous about other guys hitting on your girl...those drunk ignorant guys that dont take no for an answer from your gf may take their frustrations out physically on you...and I'll guarantee those drunk guys have their stupid drunk friends with them...

Go with a bunch of friends...guys and girls...a bigger group will have better chances of stopping unwanted approaches from AMOGs