"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

For those who say I am a troll. Day#2 of cold approaches in the Galleria Mall of Houston turned out in Same Day Lay with a rich hot girl

SexManiac

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
116
Reaction score
46
Age
29
Location
Tampa, FL, USA
The lesson of the FR: Escalate instead of going for the Phone Number.

Second time I do daygame in the Galleria Mall of Houston, TX, since I came to this state to live. My first time was awful. I was doing a lot of mistakes: opening Direct and then switching to indirect, lack of sexualization, lack of escalation + a long time I had without practicing Daygame. I wasn't getting blow outs because I rarely get blow outs from the opener but something wasn't working and I had no idea what it was but probably the issue was escalation. Therefore I only got a lot of Flaky numbers in my pocket. You can see my first field report in the forum.

Anyways, yesterday was my second time. I went with my usual wingman. Unlike the first time when I did 10 approaches, this time I only did 3 approaches but this time I was "On Fire". Anyways, I got the phone number of the 3 girls and the 3rd is the girl of this post, it ended in Same Day Lay (SDL). I wake up today in a 5/5 stars Hotel because the girl turned out to be rich. Anyways I had a lot of fun.

But Here is the story. I approached her and we had a 10 min conversation of flirty vibe. I asked for her phone number and she gave it to me but it was a fake number. Then I asked her to go on an instant date, we had the instant date and I pay given that I invited her, then she asked me to go outside the Mall and inmidiatlly I knew I was going to **** her. I said "Yes but because it is hot outside and sun, we should go to your car, do you have a car?" She said "yes, cool I have a car" and then we went to her car and I kissed her inside the car. She didn't let me to escalate more physically in her car but she invited me to eat in a very expensive restaurant, then is when I realized I was picking up a rich girl and after the dinner I said to her I wanted to go with her because my house was far away and she took me to a 5/5 stars Hotel. I said "Oh my ****ing God, she is ****ing rich" Anyways I ****ed her all night. Today she took me to the beach and she is paying all the time and buying me expensive things while I am writing the report here.

See you next time,
SexManiac
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top