Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who like Binaural and Isochronic waves

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it everyday, since it have presets for everything as creativity, productivity, focus, relaxation, etc...

And the best it's a truly free tool.

It doesn't make any magic or miracle but I also feel that helps when I need to concentrate, create some art or just meditate. Each frequency work for a specific thing.

I've been interested in this for a long time as study music since my eight's. It seems that those waves resonate and put you in that same frequency.

There is another thing quite interesting about that, a guy named Royal Rife that used frequency waves to cure diseases. It seems that he found a 100% method to cure cancer and other diseases. But on the day he was going to get approval from other doctors, all those doctors just refuse and did not went to that event. After that Rife started to have problems in life and lost everything. Really weird his story.

But I believe that this frequencies can have a great power in our lifes. As everything is pure energy.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I use it everyday, since it have presets for everything as creativity, productivity, focus, relaxation, etc...

And the best it's a truly free tool.

It doesn't make any magic or miracle but I also feel that helps when I need to concentrate, create some art or just meditate. Each frequency work for a specific thing.

I've been interested in this for a long time as study music since my eight's. It seems that those waves resonate and put you in that same frequency.

There is another thing quite interesting about that, a guy named Royal Rife that used frequency waves to cure diseases. It seems that he found a 100% method to cure cancer and other diseases. But on the day he was going to get approval from other doctors, all those doctors just refuse and did not went to that event. After that Rife started to have problems in life and lost everything. Really weird his story.

But I believe that this frequencies can have a great power in our lifes. As everything is pure energy.
I'll check this out in addition to other things you emailed about, thanks for ideas man:)

Last edited: