Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who feel great when reading articles, but in the field fail.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an idea since it applys to me. For all the guys that read articles feel great sitting in the chair, "OH YES, I AM THE MAN, CHICKS WANT ME" you feel a little rush in your stomach when you read some tips, THE MASTER POOK ! But SOMEHOW cannot apply it out in the real world, i think i have found the solution. You are simply not out in public enough.

The reason you feel so great when you read a post at home is that you are comfortable, however it is obvious that in society you are not. The solution, get out more and be comfortable in society. You will then be more comfortable, and be able to apply all of these posts you read. I don't care, when you are at home watching TV, you should be down the park, it doesn't matter if you are reading or dancing. Just BE OUTSIDE.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see hyper intelligent guys outlived and outclassed by simpletons, just because the simpleton chose to take action.

Take action guys. Dont let some guy less deserving than yourself take away the girl or life that should be yours.