Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who DO get girls. ONLY for those who do get it!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Many white girls will never be attracted to black men, ever. Its not a racist thing, its an attraction thing.

Black guys who get laid a lot play these games almost just like you. WHITE GUYS who get laid act completely different....completely different.
Where did you come up with this stuff? And you wonder why you cant pull any girls. Just off the record, i was once called a white ni99er...and im black....I guess i act like a white guy...thats what people tell me. Black people are inherently supposed to behave in a certain manner. Im guessin you couldnt tell who was black or not from they advice that they would have given.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you wonder why you cant pull any girls
That's exactly what i'm thinking... its like its so obvious

--
Im guessin you couldnt tell who was black or not from they advice that they would have given.
I post over at some investment forums and they are always surprised and in disbelief when I tell them I'm black and 22 years old. I had one guy actually say, "u can't be black, you're too well spoken and knowledgeable". I dunno if that's a compliment or insult !!

We can't help it we're smart, got game, AND black lol

-Cod3r

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I post over at some investment forums and they are always surprised and in disbelief when I tell them I'm black and 22 years old. I had one guy actually say, "u can't be black, you're too well spoken and knowledgeable". I dunno if that's a compliment or insult !!

We can't help it we're smart, got game, AND black lol

-Cod3r
Yea man, if you youre black and speak well then theres a problem. If your black and speak like a retard theres a problem. I dont understand the whole thing with black people needing to act ghetto or otherwise be classified as "non-black" or "white." Oh wait, maybe im just making a big deal out of nothing.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik... ya man, your trippin on this white/black thing.

I'm white, but have learned a lot of game from bruthaz.
Afterall... the pimp game is predomantly black.
You'd be a fool to not learn other ethnic backgrounds game.
Especially from black peeps.

Of the predominant ethnicities in U.S.A. today... look at how much influence black culture has across all boards. And its for good reason too. Charisma, strength, finesse, creativity, soul.

And I don't rock air-force ones, wear a chain, and have a picture of shaft over my bed, lmao. I've just travelled the world for many years, and have enough of a mind to ignowledge myself as a human, rather than a white or black human. Thus can appreciate and gain from all cultures, as my own. Its all value... gleam what you gleam, but you at least have to look.
----------------------------------------------------------------

To your response about my novel post.
Let me clarify your understanding. I was NOT chasing her. I was simply going with the flow. If she didn't walk by, when I entered there would have been no "hello." If the spot at the bar wasn't open next to her, I would have went where the was one. If she wasn't sitting there solo, when I entered the area... I would have peeped a different crowd, or my own spot.

Thats part of what attracted her. I was just floating my note... and it happened to be in rythm her music as well. If she would have been into that other guy, and started rapping interest in him... no worries. So the persistence of chasing wasnt' there. It was the flow of cool, that pulled her.

Besides that... your misunderstanding a horny/sexual state being a bad thing. Cause in your mind it shows interest, and any sort of interest is a bad thing, in your opinion. WRONG.

A sexual state is a great thing. What better state to seduce from!?
The issue is... you have to own IT. Not the other way around.
Like your groove is gonna be cool, either way.
As soon as you let it own you, then your just desperate.
You may or may not pull from such desperate persistance at a chick. But my experience is to always be "gellin" your own value, w/o need for another. Thats what pulls a chick. So when you lock eyes w. a bunny across the bar, and you see a lil something of sexy beauty, and you give her that lil nod... alls good. Its interest, but its powerful interest. Your still in command of it. Whether that look came or not... you'd still be chillin in the same position of sexual power, not needing any 'external' validation.

Its the detachment to this state, that makes it cool/attractive.
Use it to engage, pursue, spark... but don't let any outcome be its deciding factor for your state. You have to be that deciding factor, and thats what makes a person 'value."

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ You are an enlightened man... always read your posts... propz

-Cod3r

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Babnik... ya man, your trippin on this white/black thing.

I'm white, but have learned a lot of game from bruthaz.
Afterall... the pimp game is predomantly black.
You'd be a fool to not learn other ethnic backgrounds game.
Especially from black peeps.

Of the predominant ethnicities in U.S.A. today... look at how much influence black culture has across all boards. And its for good reason too. Charisma, strength, finesse, creativity, soul.

And I don't rock air-force ones, wear a chain, and have a picture of shaft over my bed, lmao. I've just travelled the world for many years, and have enough of a mind to ignowledge myself as a human, rather than a white or black human. Thus can appreciate and gain from all cultures, as my own. Its all value... gleam what you gleam, but you at least have to look.
----------------------------------------------------------------

To your response about my novel post.
Let me clarify your understanding. I was NOT chasing her. I was simply going with the flow. If she didn't walk by, when I entered there would have been no "hello." If the spot at the bar wasn't open next to her, I would have went where the was one. If she wasn't sitting there solo, when I entered the area... I would have peeped a different crowd, or my own spot.

Thats part of what attracted her. I was just floating my note... and it happened to be in rythm her music as well. If she would have been into that other guy, and started rapping interest in him... no worries. So the persistence of chasing wasnt' there. It was the flow of cool, that pulled her.

Besides that... your misunderstanding a horny/sexual state being a bad thing. Cause in your mind it shows interest, and any sort of interest is a bad thing, in your opinion. WRONG.

A sexual state is a great thing. What better state to seduce from!?
The issue is... you have to own IT. Not the other way around.
Like your groove is gonna be cool, either way.
As soon as you let it own you, then your just desperate.
You may or may not pull from such desperate persistance at a chick. But my experience is to always be "gellin" your own value, w/o need for another. Thats what pulls a chick. So when you lock eyes w. a bunny across the bar, and you see a lil something of sexy beauty, and you give her that lil nod... alls good. Its interest, but its powerful interest. Your still in command of it. Whether that look came or not... you'd still be chillin in the same position of sexual power, not needing any 'external' validation.

Its the detachment to this state, that makes it cool/attractive.
Use it to engage, pursue, spark... but don't let any outcome be its deciding factor for your state. You have to be that deciding factor, and thats what makes a person 'value."

Well then its just teasing. Its being in a sexual sate when the situation is best for it. You can't have a fun convo while constantly thinking "I want to f*ck you". In fact, no words would ever come out right in that state.

So, its just teasing with "I want to f*ck you" and then "You're not my type".

I guess I misinterpreted that from the beginning as being horny and constantly showing it to the girl. Its like 100% sexual tension flirting. It doesn't work for me at all.

Well... take an example of how guys here say that when you are dancing with a girl and she says "I'm going to go get a drink, I will find you again" then she is blowing you off. Those girls never go back and look for you... I do the AFC thing - I follow them and they LOVE IT. They proceed to complement me and then we make out and maybe number, maybe back to her/my place.

See...thats so contradictory to the game!

Reaction score
White women love money and status!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, even if they don't date black guys they will marry a black man that has money and status!!! Would a white girl be with michael jordan? Yes, because hors like attention and the limelight which money and status brings!!!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ You are an enlightened man... always read your posts... propz

-Cod3r
lol, cheers G'

In response to Babnik again...
you write...

You can't have a fun convo while constantly thinking "I want to f*ck you". In fact, no words would ever come out right in that state.
WRONG!
Those are the funnest, most intricate conversations I've ever had.
There's so many layers going on, so much subcommunication, and innuendo, ... the sh!t gets so thick you have to cut with your ****! (In her pvssy!)

I really don't know where your misunderstanding is off. Maybe in that you think being in a sexual state means... "HEY, HERE'S MY TOTAL INTEREST. YES I WANT TO FVCK YOU!" But thats not what it is. Or at least, for a DJ.

You let your sexual interest express itself in indirect, yet direct ways. Eye contact, spanking her, playing around w. her, teasing, putting up hoops, qualifying w. a smirk, subcommunicating sh!t, etc etc etc. Its a feisty dance. You don't just show all your cards in one go. Its an escalation, a mystery, an adventure. Throw up some smoke, then part the smoke w. a devilish smile and slap on the ass. Then tell her she's naughty and you can't sit w. her anymore. Then sensually kino her. Get it!?

Peace'

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Yea man, if you youre black and speak well then theres a problem. If your black and speak like a retard theres a problem. I dont understand the whole thing with black people needing to act ghetto or otherwise be classified as "non-black" or "white." Oh wait, maybe im just making a big deal out of nothing.
Oh boy, I know exactly what you're talking about. I was called "no soul brother" when I was in high school. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Anyway, people who say those things are ignorant and clueless. When people bring up those kind of things to me, I always use the example of Malcolm X and how well spoken and articulate he was in his speeches. That usually shuts them up.

Wolves

Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys have all given you some good advice, but to make things simpler I'll break it down to one basic principle--escalation.

Escalation is what leads everything to the end goal (i'll let you figure that one out for yourself). Basically right when you first open a girl you're at the stranger level, you have to get to know a little bit about her and let her know a little about yourself and before you know it you're an acquaintance, escalation of self disclosure to move yourself from stanger to someone she trusts enough to get with. You have to escalate the kino, to move yourself from "the friend zone" to "the sex zone", like someone else said you have to push the limits. The key to pickup is basically just quick escalation. It's not gonna work with all the chicks you meet, you'll probably get blown off a few times especially in the beginning when you're trying to get a feel for the best times to escalate (the BIGGEST mistake I see guys make on this forum is not escalating the relationship fast enough, and they get stuck in the friend zone).

I'm not gonna lay out a step by step guide for you to follow, you HAVE to figure some of this **** out on your own. As you've already recognized a lot of the info and "tips" on this site are written by blowhard keyboard jockeys who probably haven't touched a girl in months, and would rather spend all their time theorizing and contemplating the meaning of life. It's admirable that these guys want to improve every aspect of their lives, and focus on self-improvement before they spend time on women, but the reality is that most guys who come here aren't looking to read socrates and plato and be philosophers who can tell you the meaning of life, they just want to pick up chicks.

My BEST advice would be just go out and ****ing do it. Go to the mall or the bookstore or walk around your campus, it doesn't matter. Don't think about "o people are gonna think i'm weird for talking to these girls in these public places" or whatever excuse you have that will prevent you from getting out there. Fact is you're gonna make mistakes whether you go out there right now and try, or whether you plan and read and plan some more and read some more for the next 5 years before you finally approach your first set. It's not really a science, you don't need a ****ing 4 year degree in pickup-ology before you can start your experiences in the real world. I'm sick of seeing threads day after day that ask "what should I do in this situation, what should I do in that situation, what should I have done here, what should I do tomorrow, did I blow it with this chick?" If you have to ask, then yea you probably did blow it, suck it up and move on. Don't rely on this site to take action.

Go do it. Go do it NOW or mark my words it's just gonna get harder. Each day you put it off and say "well I don't have time" or "I don't have enough material yet" your anxiety about approach will just grow.

The difference between those who succeed, and those who fall deeper into their lonely pathetic isolation is simply action. Do I sound enough like a nike commercial yet? JUST DO IT!

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Don't take it the wrong way. Girls who are attracted to black guys are usually not attracted to white guys. I'm white, I can't help it.
There are other races besides black and white fool.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoy darklight's posts as well. you can tell it's him from the goofy font :p
and babnik, you are overanalyzing too much. doing it offers much more knowledge than reading.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ lol... goofy!?
I guess its all in the eye of the be-holder :p
Anyways... glad you enjoy my flow'

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik

Please keep in mind my approach works well on girls from age 18 to 20 in general. Although my current girlfriend is 23...

Me...
I'm white, 22, southern/city boy. 5 11...
I've been told I dress semi-ghetto but kinda preppy at the same time...
I listen to ALL types of music, but mainly rock.

The girls I like...
I like girls with class. I like a challenge and give a challenge to the girl at the same time. I like semi innocent girls. Girls that are bright, have goals, some morals but not too much. Girls that are over the club stage or just don't like them.

I agree with you to a point, when you say certain girls are attracted to white guys and some to black guys. But it is too much of a generalization. A lot of it is based on other things................

Her type - (Physically build, hair color, height, skin color, bone structure)
They root from what type her father was. (I knew a girl in high school that always dated the same sort of looking guys, like their bone structure, hair line, shape of head, etc all the same... I knew it was her "type" but I didn't fully understand where it rooted from until I started studying physiology and MET HER FATHER!

Style - (Some of it still roots from her father. Besides the point though...) Style consists of your Clothes, how they fit, how you cut your hair, cleanliness, cologne, etc...
Some girls like the ghetto guys, depends on if she was brain washed by popular culture or not. For example girls that grew up watching MTV and BET like the ghetto type of guys. They have seriously been brain washed... But almost all of the time its a high school phase! I dressed ghetto in high school, it seriously was attractive, it got me laid... Although if you are a "thug" after high school... Like once its illegal for you date 17 year olds. You are going to be stuck dating HOES, TRASH, SLUTS, etc... I've seen it first hand! This might apply more to the idea you have in your head of the "girls that like black guys"...

Babnik said:
Was there a lot of flirting?
Some, give a little, take a little, give a little more, take a little more. etc...
I play hard to get. I give the girl a challenge. I don't kiss until the 3rd date.

Babnik said:
Were you really sexual?
I don't mention sex ever. But I do hug to break down that barrier. Lets her smell my cologne... She also gets to get a feel for my build. Helps make her more comfortable. Hugging a girl the second the first date starts has ALWAYS been a huge plus for me.

Babnik said:
Or were you just relaxed and had fun and teased her? Did you neg a lot?
I'll find things that make her laugh but I'm teasing her at the same time. Being dominant...

Babnik said:
Were you telling them about your OTHER girls?
I've tried this and it simply doesn't work. I might mention a female friend or two, but I find it rare...

Babnik said:
Were you polite or an *******?
I'm generally ****y but funny at the same time. Slowly but surely I stop being ****y...

Babnik said:
Important question - were those girls cold at first or did they seem real interested from the VERY beginning?
This is a good question... For me it has mainly been girls being interested from the start. Although the other instances consist of their friend being attracted to me so they started too as well. I consider this the chameleon effect... Google it. Basically if I like a girl my best friend will automatically like her JUST BECAUSE I like her. This seems very popular with girls. I've actually started a conversation with an ugly girl, just to get her pretty friends attention. It works quite well.

Darklight said:
Tickle her when it would be a charming, sexy, spontaneous thing to do.
Check her tests w. all-powerful authority, yet in such grace she can only marvel, and stamp you an A+.
Delight her w. kinky fun EC, playing the game of seduction her kitty-kat nature meows for.
Let her lick your milk, as you scratch behind her ear! lol... you w. me!?
Darklight made some good general points. I wasn't even aware of tests until about a year 1/2 ago. Boy did it make A LOT OF THINGS CLICK!

Babnik if you have any other questions shoot back.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
lol, cheers G'

In response to Babnik again...
you write...

WRONG!
Those are the funnest, most intricate conversations I've ever had.
There's so many layers going on, so much subcommunication, and innuendo, ... the sh!t gets so thick you have to cut with your ****! (In her pvssy!)

I really don't know where your misunderstanding is off. Maybe in that you think being in a sexual state means... "HEY, HERE'S MY TOTAL INTEREST. YES I WANT TO FVCK YOU!" But thats not what it is. Or at least, for a DJ.

You let your sexual interest express itself in indirect, yet direct ways. Eye contact, spanking her, playing around w. her, teasing, putting up hoops, qualifying w. a smirk, subcommunicating sh!t, etc etc etc. Its a feisty dance. You don't just show all your cards in one go. Its an escalation, a mystery, an adventure. Throw up some smoke, then part the smoke w. a devilish smile and slap on the ass. Then tell her she's naughty and you can't sit w. her anymore. Then sensually kino her. Get it!?

Peace
I can't transcend hornyness into words... Its a conversation stopper for me.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Alright, here goes...

Its more simple than all the analytics of game would lead you to believe. Like Typical said... its about command. Both command in action, and within yourself. On top of that... its about the elements that make your command a treat to follow. Your unique value, your personal style, etc. Whatever it is that makes you 'seem' hotter/cooler sh!t than the next guy. Even if its the typical sh!t (no pun intended)... like the way you hold yourself, speek, relate, dress, etc. It all comes down to what about you seduces the girl. The command pulls her, cause of its masculine charge and strength. The seductive cool qualities intoxicate her into you being 'the dream.'

Some of the hottest chix I've bedded, have all been through such standard protocol "game." Social value, style, abilities to connect and rap w. them on a cool, powerful, fun, seductive level. Its like you just try to stack as many elements of game in your corner, and then drive that play w. the strength of your ballz.

Let me give you an example of this gorgeous dutch girl. The night was so fvckin perfect in regards to the philosophy and elements of "game", I just have to laugh looking back on it (this was before I knew of the community).

I strut my ass into this club one night, in upbeat powerful cool. And while walking to the bar, this insane dark haired chick is walking towards me, w. the most incredible fake tits I've ever seen. She's wearing this little pink dress... and I notice she's owning the total attention of the room. I connect w. her eyes, still just as cool unphased as I walked through the door, say "hey"... w. natural positive coolness... she says "hi" back. She goes to the bar, only spot open is next to her... I gladly flow w. the opening ;). Spark up a little idle chit chat, nothing special... but confidently cool, and a pleasent interaction. She walks away back to her seat. Now I'm just taking my first step peeping the club out, and I see her chillin at a table solo. Just as easily I take the the initiative (command) to see if she's here solo, and join her. She gladly accepts. As why not... so far the totality of my interaction w. her has been light, cool, charming, confident, suave, pleasant. She knows that I'm value, through my balls, my easy socializing, my not being phased by her looks, my dress, my EC, the totality. So I sit down, we start rapping about this and that... connecting on levels of mutual interest, having a laugh here and there. I say whats up to the lead singer of the band about to perform (met him on the day earlier, in the same non-chalance flow of life), another friend I know comes around says whats up to me. I join him in on the conversation. Now I'm bringing more value to her night, thus being more value in her eyes. Now this was interesting... some guy came up and started to TRY and chat her up. I look over, peep his interaction w. her... and because my frame was so strong, I just go back to rapping w. my friend, knowing he doesn't have sh!t on me. In retrospect, this was powerful in her eyes... I was now THAT confident and secure, or indicated I could care less (even if he was succesful). Anyways... when the end of the night comes around, I mention to go back to another after hours bar I knew (where everyone was going). About 60 feet outside the bar, she stops me in the rode and lays this horny passionate kiss on me.

(Now dig it... at that point in my life, if you were to show me a picture of this chick, I would have thought she was WAY out of my league. But, the quality of my interaction, the true value of who I am vs. her, and all the elements of social value totally flipped the script on this girl. She was the one going for the kiss on me. I was just enjoying my night, in high-class cool liesure. Taking command when need be, but otherwise just suave'ing a sexy fun time.

Anyways... while you think that story might be attributing more to the power of social-proof/value... point is, the elements of charm were there to grease the connection that command assumed. I simply floated through the moments, being a cool cat of power. Fun and showing her what my world was like.

Dig it....... CHICKS WANT THE DREAM!
They dire to be seduced by a socially savvy, powerful man of value and style.
BE THAT MAN!

Tickle her when it would be a charming, sexy, spontaneous thing to do.
Check her tests w. all-powerful authority, yet in such grace she can only marvel, and stamp you an A+.
Delight her w. kinky fun EC, playing the game of seduction her kitty-kat nature meows for.
Let her lick your milk, as you scratch behind her ear! lol... you w. me!?

Not only are you the Actor of this movie your offering her the role of her dreams to play in... your the FVCKING DIRECTOR, PRODUCER, and goddamn CRAFT SERVICE MAN.

Bring her into your dream through command and suave seductive charm. Let her giggle the way she wants to. Rub the side of her arm, w. the back of your finger, while she's talking to someone else. Give her eyes that own her soul, but do so in a way, that she grants you that position of power.

Now before this gets too Casanova, understand... that if charming her is dropping a ****y/funny prick of a line and a smirk, than do that! Blow her a kiss after, w. a face that says... "I know you love me, how can you not!" But all in "I get it" fun.

Got it!?

Peace'
I love this right here:

It shows and displays confidence.
It shows good clear safe persistence, with correct approach with no innuendo, it was safe!
You opened it just having fun and chilling and chatting, no big deal.
You took advantage of the openings presented!
You went for it and got results.

But the best, you did not get phased by other guys coming on, you new inside you was the man and to me this is the frame that bagged this chic.

As soon as you walked in that pub/bar with that frame even if you did not score with this one, I know with that solid game you would have scored anyway.

Cool, calm, relaxed in your own skin, felt like the best man in the bar, social, no phased by anything and just having fun with it and not set out on a result.

Some people think this is hard to do, not really the hardest thing is approach the rest is just being true to yourself and not look into the future for an outcome, take it cool, play it smart, until the girl is virtually doing the chasing.

I like this post as well as others.

Also the reply about white guys, black guys, pink guys e.t.c

I am a white guy, but its all the same sh** at the end of the day.

Never slept with a black women, but I know friends that have and they have simply done what they always do!
Its all the same! Its only beliefs that set people apart that’s all not skin colour.

Don’t be so closed minded, if the advice is good then take it.

And no black guys, white guys don’t simply fu** due to there skin, ofc some do but that is just people wanting different things, don’t judge all by 1 or two experiences, it is very diverse, but in this game. Knowing who you are, having balls, being cool, having fun and not worshipping the ass your talking to works a treat, I find. Even then if you’re a GL guy you can do what ever you want except probably act like a total moron.

As for not thinking this girl was in your league, trust me darklight this is a whole new ball game most guys dont know how to play. She was lucky to have seen this league in truth.

As would most women!

keep it up man :D

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was the one who approached, he was the one who went up to the sit next to her and he was the one who, without invitation, went and sat next to her table.

He chased her. She was the prize. If he was the prize then SHE would ask him and invite him and etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't have.

Its just I perceive that all of that prize thing and women chasing men isn't like that...men chase women but with confidence and all them tricks.

Maybe not chase, but ah..."attempt to find out more" and if compatible then things go further (if the other party accepts).

Sometimes its the other way around, but mostly not.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
I strut my ass into this club one night, in upbeat powerful cool. And while walking to the bar, this insane dark haired chick is walking towards me, w. the most incredible fake tits I've ever seen. She's wearing this little pink dress... and I notice she's owning the total attention of the room. I connect w. her eyes, still just as cool unphased as I walked through the door, say "hey"... w. natural positive coolness... she says "hi" back. She goes to the bar, only spot open is next to her... I gladly flow w. the opening ;). Spark up a little idle chit chat, nothing special... but confidently cool, and a pleasent interaction. She walks away back to her seat. Now I'm just taking my first step peeping the club out, and I see her chillin at a table solo. Just as easily I take the the initiative (command) to see if she's here solo, and join her. She gladly accepts. As why not... so far the totality of my interaction w. her has been light, cool, charming, confident, suave, pleasant. She knows that I'm value, through my balls, my easy socializing, my not being phased by her looks, my dress, my EC, the totality. So I sit down, we start rapping about this and that... connecting on levels of mutual interest, having a laugh here and there. I say whats up to the lead singer of the band about to perform (met him on the day earlier, in the same non-chalance flow of life), another friend I know comes around says whats up to me. I join him in on the conversation. Now I'm bringing more value to her night, thus being more value in her eyes. Now this was interesting... some guy came up and started to TRY and chat her up. I look over, peep his interaction w. her... and because my frame was so strong, I just go back to rapping w. my friend, knowing he doesn't have sh!t on me. In retrospect, this was powerful in her eyes... I was now THAT confident and secure, or indicated I could care less (even if he was succesful). Anyways... when the end of the night comes around, I mention to go back to another after hours bar I knew (where everyone was going). About 60 feet outside the bar, she stops me in the rode and lays this horny passionate kiss on me.

I don't think you really knew any of this. You act like you know exactly what she's thinking and how every action you did affected her. You don't know. You're just guessing.

For example the whole thing about... " some guy came up and started to TRY and chat her up. I look over, peep his interaction w. her... and because my frame was so strong, I just go back to rapping w. my friend, knowing he doesn't have sh!t on me. In retrospect, this was powerful in her eyes." She could have thought nothing of it, was disinterested in him and went back to talking to you. You're just imagining her swooning up and being like WOW WHAT A MAN HE ISN'T THREATENED.. hell she could even be thinking oh look how he backed down or oh he's pretending he doesn't notice.. you don't know. She could've thought something bad and just chose to not care...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Or it's just a fad and a new style of music will come along and no one will care about that garbage anymore.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding race...

I tutor math at a ghetto middle school with all blacks. My three kids (7th grade boys) amaze me with their level of manliness. If I had these kids' skillz back when I was fourteen, I would be a true master by now. I've even heard them use some of the terminology in my presence ("****-block"). I think blacks, especially ghetto blacks, just get conditioned to use DJ principles early on. It's primarily environment rather than genetics.

Hence, you should be able to use other races as models if you want. Targeting girls of different races, however, may require slightly different strategies.