Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who ask "how can I get her to go out with me?"

Don_Juanabe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a week ago I made plans with a girl to go out this Friday. Today, Thursday, she sends me an e-mail saying she is sorry but has had second thoughts about it and is canceling.

Now, part of me says hey, call her and talk with her playfully and in good spirits and nudge her toward going out. Part of me says reply to her e-mail saying okay, it would have been fun, take care. At the least I am curious about why she changed her mind. But...

The DJ in me KNOWS what to do. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No response at all, whether to say goodbye or to encourage her to go on the date. Yes, I am interested in her. She was interested in me, but for whatever reason, and that reason is IRRELEVANT, she is no longer interested in me. Maybe she met a guy she really likes, maybe she just became negative about it, maybe anything else... but that does not matter. She is not interested, and she broke our date. A DJ does not try to make a disinterested girl interested. Why? Because then he is too interested in her, and she has the power in the relationship.

So, do not ask anymore questions about how to get a girl to change her mind, to change her feelings, to reconsider, to realize her mistake... Instead, do what I am doing, do what a DJ does. Nothing. Don't think like a DJ; BE a DJ.

DJBe

SAIYAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW THAT'S THE DJ SPIRIT!!

IT'LL GET EASIER WITH TIME. HER LOSS BRO, SO JUST SAY "NEXT" AND CONTINUE.

------------------
People say that you should live and learn...well I believe that you should learn and live...