Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you who play madden (05)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you play on all pro, or on all madden?

Me personally i find it near to impossible to play at all madden against the cpu, the cpu always does some miracle to end up winning the game like an interception returned for 100+yds or a fumble return for a td for like 80 yrds, u know... miracles, and anyways i always get my ass whooped in all madden , thats why i play all pro.

And also i put the A.I settings for human all the way up except on special teams kicking, and i reduce the cpu's a little, every game i play like that its close, and exciting u know, never know whats gonna happen even if it looks like an easy win, it turns out to be a close game.

And what playbook do yall play with, on defense i run the balanced one, on offense i choose balanced also.

Still although i lose like 4 games a season against the cpu under this settings, i still feel like nobody (person) can beat me :D

I just got an xbox for V-day and my friend just let me hold the game , ive been playing till like 2am every day its like addicting lol.

I sitll havent played non of my friends but i feel like ill whoop anybody.
By the way does anybody have any tips on the passing game and running game?

lets make this thread to discuss madden and to give tips and tricks and whanot

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Madden is ok....

I suggest you pick up NFL 2k5....if you think Madden is good...lol you won't be able to stop playing 2k5.

When I do play madden ( own both) I play on all pro.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played it last year, but i stopped when i started college. I've been playing since 03 i think and it's been all-pro each year. I find all-madden damn near impossible

Reaction score
All-pro. I haven't got to All-Madden yet, all pro is good enough for me haha.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All pro...my friends say they play on all madden and actually win. Its not possible.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh my homie plays in all madden and win too, but dam...