Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those looking for inspiration...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 25 minutes ago i was in the shower fantasizing about if i could go back in time to the first day of 9th grade (im in 10th now). All of the things i would change, how i would mack the sh!t out of that girl i was infatuated with last year, how i would boost my grades etc etc. When coming back to reality, i remembered that this wasn't possible, no one is coming up with a time machine. You can't change the past, however...

Why not use the past as motivation for the future? Think about the girl you were infatuated with back in the AFC days, think about her IMPERFECTIONS. Think about how she was nothing special, and get a little angry. Think about those nights you spent thinking about her, think about all the time you wasted doing things you thought would impress her. Now use that rage, when you see that fine-ass b!tch walking towards you, without putting her on a pedastal, think about how much hotter she is than that nobody you were infatuated with before. It's time for revenge ;). You can change the past in a way, you can mack this chick, get her number, get a date with her, fvck her brains out, whatever you want because your a god damn don juan! This girl is **BETTER** than that chick you were infatuated with, and you just macked her like there was no tomorrow. That girl you were infatuated with would be so sorry if she saw you now, knowing she passed up the opportunity to go out with this god of a man, this alpha male (yes...you...)

Now for those mistakes you made way back when. Didn't study and get good grades? Well oh fvcking well, dont dwell on the past, but make your future better because of the past. Get all yoru homework done right now, study for that test, whatever. Its time for revenge on your past, get to the point where you can look back at it and think "Thats right, b!tch! I bet you never saw this coming!" At that point your ready to take on anything, not only to revenge your past, but to pave the way for a kickass future.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid about the grades and overall message.

but one thing: if you convince yourself "this is the hottest girl alive and im a dj and i'm going to avenge my past mistakes by closing her", THEN YOU DON'T, you've only made it worse.

Perhaps, AFTER you wake up with her next to you, THAT'S when you go through all that thinking... and when you're done with that, roll over next to you and revel in your trophy one more time.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why i added the bit about not putting her on a pedastal ;) dont look at the girl like shes the goddess of all time, look at her like shes better than the girl you were infatuated with. I say this so that when you have macked her and pimped your sh!t, you feel like you've just kicked your past's ass. Im not sure about all of you, but i sure as hell know that when i think about my past AFC experiences i think "My god that was embarrasing..." but making the girl seem better (not perfect by any means) but better than the girl you were infatuated with, gives a huge confidence boost on how far you've come.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
I say this so that when you have macked her and pimped your sh!t, you feel like you've just kicked your past's ass.
you make it seem like your past is your enemy; something that you are fighting to feel better about yourself.

Learn, don't conquer.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my past isn't my enemy, my past is a bad experience. If you have a fear of heights because you fell off a building, then walk perfectly across a wire 30 feet above the ground, your confidence would go through the roof. If you just walked over the wire without any past experiences and were fine, sure you might feel happy and pumped about it, but theres nothing to compare it to, so the effect isn't as great.