Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those investing in a Private Placement at a big % discount for a coming Merger.....

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
As many of you know I am in the stock TVOG. I have been working with the company for over 2 years now as it they do an infrastructure asset purchase of bitumen tankers and assets. The stock has done very well so far (up about 400%), and should go much higher as Trump unveils his infrastructure plan and a new ceo, BoD's, management, and more acquisitions are announced. This is a completely legit co. and remember the lead bank doing the financing (network 1) just did 2 big block chain IPOs on the Nasdaq. One of which went to $140. Big things are happening there. I full expect TVOG to be over 25 cents by spring and $1 and move onto the nasdaq within a year.

For those interested in getting in on a stock at a big discount %, the same contact (he is a venture capitalist who does these deals for a living) as I have for TVOG has a new play coming. I can get you in on a Pvt Placement (actually investing in the company privately) for shares that will be available at .025, current price on the open market is .04. Market cap about 600$K and about 15 million shares outstanding....I will buy the PP.....and in the open mkt when the play is ready and I am told the symbol. Right now I don't even know the name of the company. Allegedly a BIG OIL deal is being merged into this company. I am told once things begin and it starts trading that the stock should head over 10 cents to begin with and the goal is to uplist to the NYSE. The last oil deal these guys did that is what happened. It went over $5 and went to the NYSE.

Now, bear in mind as I said I do not know the company or symbol yet. I will get that soon. And if you come in as in investor via a PP and not buying on the open market, you wont be able to sell your shares for at least 6 months. But you also get shares at .025, which is a big discount. The company then uses the money you invest as capital to pay whatever bills they have until things pick up and they are a fully operating company. This is very standard in the public stock markets.

There is always risk of course and this is not for everyone. Minimum investment is $5 K (so you would get about 200,000 shares at .025).
I can get you a prospectus on the company so you can DD it whenever it becomes available.

Contact me if you are interested.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
And for those interested in a blockchain play....I am really urging anyone interested in a legit block chain play to look at TFVR. They are doing a name and symbol change along with a big block chain merger. Float of around 47 M, OS at 94 M. stock is at 2 cents. It has spiked to EIGHTEEN, YES .18, twice in the past 3 weeks on BC news and the biggest news is due anyday. FORM 4 released AH today with the ceo buying 1 M shares 50% higher then then close today. No real debt, clean balance sheet. This is an absolute no brainer imo.also they ARE LEGIT reg sho with showing 25 M of the 47 M short the past 10 days.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you also get shares at .025, which is a big discount."

You cannot know what kind of discount to company value if you do not know the company. Lets say the company has 100 million shares outstanding and has a market cap of 2.5 million, you don't even know what the balance sheet looks like - you cannot make an intelligent decision. What if the company has 2.5 million in long term debt and has a cyclic bottom line?

On TVOG:

Micro-capitalization stocks come with risks that aught to be known by prospective investors before purchasing any meaningful number of shares. The first thing I do is look at the publically disclosed information from the SEC - or more specially form 10-k. The very little I can tell is as follows:

1. The companys revenue has not been growing for the last 4 years. It seems to earn less than one million annually.
2. the company has negative operating income and net income for that same time period.
3. The company has needed money and added shares to the total float to the tune of ~< 20 million shares. This is dilutive in nature to existing shareholders, but might have been a better capital allocation decision than issuing new debt, presumably at high rates.
4. The company has had negative cash flow from operations and free cash flow for the past 4 years.
5. The company appears to have no long term debt, which is better than being highly levered.
6. the market capitalization based on current stock prices is closer to 1.9 million.

These are basic sanity checks I perform and are hardly exhaustive. Next I would ask

1. What are the companies prospects for growing? When will they earn a profit?
2. How will they acquire the company in question? Leveraged buyout, with equity, or do they have enough cash on hand?
3. You answered this a little, but under what terms will they acquire the company? You stated something like a lockout period:

"you wont be able to sell your shares for at least 6 months"

4. What are the financials of the company itself? You say 0.025 is a bargain, but what if the acquisition is mired in debt? I don't want to buy a company with a levered balance sheet.

This is hardly an exhaustive analysis but to me this is risky from an outsiders perspective. If someone wants to invest, they will need to do a lot of homework and understand why this special situation would add value and what (if any) catalyst exists to make the market understand the value herein. This is a difficult proposition for small cap stocks because they dont get as much coverage so no one is going to find this in the news, or on a screener.

I invested in a profitable SPAC from colombia which was not covered, and had a negative reputation for being an SPAC. Even profitability did not allow it to escape the reputation of how it went public. I sold at a 20% loss. Sentiment is just too strong against it, and sentiment can stay this way for a long time.

Invest wisely. Good luck.

edit: my appologies if I am looking at the wrong ticker. TVOG was what I searched for.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add (which seems obvious) to check what the company does. For those that care

"is a business holding company with a historical focus on energy related holdings. The Company's acquisition model is focused on finding and evaluating profitable small to mid-sized businesses as acquisition candidates where cash flow can be improved through its buy, build & bolt-on model within the real assets, energy, infrastructure, bitumen, and asphalt segments."