Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those in upper management?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow i am terminating an employee for falsifying reporting data. This employee is in his early 20’s, Just married with a kid on the way. I’ve terminated people before but for some reason this one is bothering me. Is there any mindset or attitude you all take when dealing with this?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Tomorrow i am terminating an employee for falsifying reporting data. This employee is in his early 20’s, Just married with a kid on the way. I’ve terminated people before but for some reason this one is bothering me. Is there any mindset or attitude you all take when dealing with this?
That's a serious charge. You have 100% proof? If it's true, show the proof and kick his ass out of the office. Him having a child and wife is not your problem.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a serious charge. You have 100% proof? If it's true, show the proof and kick his ass out of the office. Him having a child and wife is not your problem.
Yes, 100 percent proof... his direct supervisor grew suspicious and looked into the work. He has asked him 2 fridays ago to get the reports done by the 4pm deadline. He got it done too quick so last week he double checked his work and checked with two individuals he was supposed to contact and they were never contacted. He completed his reports saying they were.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, 100 percent proof... his direct supervisor grew suspicious and looked into the work. He has asked him 2 fridays ago to get the reports done by the 4pm deadline. He got it done too quick so last week he double checked his work and checked with two individuals he was supposed to contact and they were never contacted. He completed his reports saying they were.
Then you know, as upper management, what needs to be done. Falsified reports is never a good thing to do. If a person is going to falsify reports, what else would they do?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you know, as upper management, what needs to be done. Falsified reports is never a good thing to do. If a person is going to falsify reports, what else would they do?
Exactly... people make their choices in life... his dishonesty isn’t my problem. For whatever reason i felt bad , when his supervisor gave me his written statement he asked me what would happen. I said he’s getting terminated... the supervisor said “ oh man... wow... that idiot has a kid due next month”.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are being paid to look out for the best interest of the company. do that. sometimes doing that is enforcing and sometimes it is cutting slack. that is why we have humans doing it instead of an algorithm. whatever you do, your mission in this case it for the best interest of the company.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Machine10033

What if you have a record of discussion with him or write him up? Maybe that will allow him to think before he tries to cut corners. Just a suggestion.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll be a good lesson for him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in the United States? Right to work state? You can fire for any reason or no reason at all.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • If you feel guilty give him 1 month severance so he can find another job .
  • Give him a warning that make it clear he is not staying here for a long time then fire him after 1 month. Example , tell him there is suspicion that yo provided false info , if that get proved you might need to find another job somewhere else soon .
Aside note, I don't see not contacting someone is clear proof , maybe he have access to their documents and didnt need to contact them to get the needed info .