"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

For those guys who don't go for the number!!!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
This is evidance of how a good pick up can go bad when you don't follow it through...

I was hung up over the situation with a girl I recently met...through two horrible C0ckblocking situations, things didn't really work out the way i wanted...

I was leaving nightschool (the girl was in my class there as well, I know her from day school) and I was kinda feeling depressed because of how I failed to Dj this girl.

So i take the subway and I get off at my stop and this hot girl gets off as well, I was pretty sure she was going home from night school as well. So we both go to the same waiting area for streetcars...

I used the 3 sec rule (ya!) and she was more welcoming to my fluff talk then I expected. This just shows how some girls are more open to you trying to approach them then you would think...you just have to act.

I found out that like me, this girl draws, applied to the same things for university as well...damn. This was goooood.

Then it went bad...My streetcar came, and we said goodbye, I was going to go for the number...but my stupid mind told me "hey, your gonna see her around since you guys go to the same night school, what's the rush to get the number?"


Fvck!
FVCK!!!! ****!!!!

As soon as i get home...It hit me! What are the chances we would be getting out of the nightschool at the same time without her friends around? or if We will get on the same subway train?


FVCK!!!


I have another nightschool class tomorrow and I am pretty sure a friend of mine is in the same class as this girl...I will pay him a visit and "just happen" to bump into her...hope this doesn't seem desperate lol. If i get a chance to talk to her again..I'll go for the fvcking number this time!

SuSHI out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
I used the 3 sec rule (ya!) and she was more welcoming to my fluff talk then I expected. This just shows how some girls are more open to you trying to approach them then you would think...you just have to act.
good job. I think you are being too hard on yourself. I agree that you thought wrong at first, you should of have gotten the number. Thinking that you have time and will see her again was true, but is not the best option.

chill dude. We are never good overnight, it takes mistakes to learn but sometimes, it takes mistakes to 'remember' and learn.

;)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Going for the number is one thing, but learning how to chat a girl up and enjoy it is more important. Don't forget this is only just one girl so it doesn't matter.

When I chat girls up now I do it for the fun of it. If i don't get her number it doesn't bother me at all. She will think highly of you if you just make a quick connection with her and then compliment her.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Going for the number is one thing, but learning how to chat a girl up and enjoy it is more important. Don't forget this is only just one girl so it doesn't matter.

When I chat girls up now I do it for the fun of it. If i don't get her number it doesn't bother me at all. She will think highly of you if you just make a quick connection with her and then compliment her.
I agree, #closes are great but they aren't the determining factor to whether you are successful or not. Approaching is the key, approaching and gaining rapport is even better. Depending on the rapport you gain merits whether or not a #close is even necessary.

There have been many times I've been invited to a party just after chatting with a woman I had just met. I don't know about everyone else but when a HB invites me to a party or out on a date, is it really necessary to #close if she is doing all of the planning (a definite sign of high IL)?

Too much emphasis is placed on #closing while it is just a step to ultimately getting together with the woman at a later time. If you're able to do that without #closing, all the better. Either way, you can never get to any subsequent meetings without approaching. That is definitely the place where DJs should focus. Closes come in many shapes but never without an approach.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Sushi, I remember your current thread on this girl - I told you that you would see her again, and you did! You just weren't prerpared. Either you took to long to go for the kill or the train came to soon - which was it? Or you were you to chicken-shyt to go the next level? :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top