“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

For those DJs that have sisters...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
If you have a younger sister, and it's time for her to start fukking.

Would you rather have her fukk your best friend or a guy you don't know?

I'm the best friend
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Neither!! I'd tell her to be a virgin and only submit to her superior in marriage!!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Neither!! I'd tell her to be a virgin and only submit to her superior in marriage!!
Yeah... :rolleyes:

Let's say she's gonna **** either way... Which one will it be?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah... :rolleyes:

Let's say she's gonna **** either way... Which one will it be?
Didn't realie you meant MY best friend and not hers.

Random guy!
 
Last edited:

WBAFC

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
If my best friend did I'd beat the **** out of him. I'd rather it just be somebody I didn't know as long as they had been going out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah... :rolleyes:

Let's say she's gonna **** either way... Which one will it be?
Well. if she is going to be 'hoing', I say give it up to the 'best' man as determined by his 'character'!!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Ok, why? I never had a sis...

I don't understand why. Why random stranger is better than your best friend?

You know that your best friend IS a horny pig and a random stranger may not be?
 

WBAFC

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Because I place trust in my friend that he won't disrespect me. For example imagine coming home and your best friend is banging your Mum. Would that piss you off?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by WBAFC
Because I place trust in my friend that he won't disrespect me. For example imagine coming home and your best friend is banging your Mum. Would that piss you off?
Mom is different :) Ewww... you bastard. Now I have pics in my head. :mad:

Anyways...

How's ****ing the sis disrespectful? Maybe they're in love and stuff?
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Maybe the relationshipS will change.
You won't know if your best friend will still be your "best friend" because you guys are still best friends or he just wants to fvck your sis.

I don't have sisters or brothers so just speculation...:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Thats why I still have Seal gears .. just in case my sister bring some guys ... those guys who see my weaponaries .. they usually get scared and run away from my house!
 

timorozco

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
i'd have to say a random guy she's been dating, that way i can take my best friend and we can beat his a**, instead of me having to beat up my best friend:)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ice Cold
If you have a younger sister, and it's time for her to start fukking.

Would you rather have her fukk your best friend or a guy you don't know?

I'm the best friend
It's none of your f**king business. :)
 

CEF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Ottawa, Canada
Your story reminded me of something my sister did last week. She is two years younger then me and visiting eastern Canada/me on vacation. I met her down in Toronto and we went out clubbing with a bunch of her friends. She then proceeded to give MY phone number out to random guys. Goddamn sister! Its a good thing I love her. :D

Anyhow, I think the idea is how much do you trust your sister? If she is a decent girl she should be able to make good choices about who to sleep with. Just accept it.

As for sisters and friends I feel that sisters are off limits as it is just a disaster waiting to happen. Friendship is far more important then any woman.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
If my best friend was banging my sister (that I don't have) I wouldn't care as long as he didn't go around bragging about it. The second he opens his mouth, he's hitting the ground.

I'd rather have my best friend do her though because atleast you know your friend.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, me and a friends sister are close, maybe ill tell you what he does, when she hits 16 and i start bangin her
 
Top