Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the women: Do you expect your boyfriend/husband to cheat?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every woman who is in a commited relationship has to accept the fact that their man is going to cheat on them or is cheating on them. Men really hate being tied down and will not refuse to have sex with women who are chasing them even if they are in "love."

The more a guy has going for him the more he is messing around. Would any of you admit that you expect your man won't be faithful to you?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of my girlfriends believe all men cheat.

but after coming here, i have faith in some men.

these are the ones that are going to respond to this thread and correct your misconception that all men cheat. i will be watching from the sidelines.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He wouldn't be my boyfriend/husband for long if I ever caught him.

And no, I don't believe that all men cheat.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiet, a lot of WOMEN CHEAT TOO. We're all human and succeptible to temptation, so let's not just pin this on the guys. :rolleyes:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy Jake! No one said women DON'T cheat. Women do cheat, so do men.

The question is "Do I think MY husband/boyfriend would cheat?".

No he wouldn't. Because I expect the men that I'm in a committed relationship with to be honorable about that. If they find another woman attractive and want to have sex, break up with me and go bang her, But don't tell me you are going to be faithful & then cheat. It's all about mutual respect and honesty to your partner. If you want to have sex with other people, then why are you even married or in a relationship? :confused:

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I would not cheat on my girl, I love her too much, don't mean i'm blind to other girls, just means I don't take action...I just hope she not cheatin on my arse

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met married women who have told me that it wouldn't be a big deal if they're husband cheated on them. They see it as just meaningless sex and since they are married to them it wouldn't matter. That was they're thinking.

I wasn't pinning cheating on men only, but this is the topic of the post.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are biologically reared to get as many girls as possible. Almost all guys in a relationship will check out other girls, even if their girlfriend is next to them (and they pay for it later). Many guys have morals, however, and they have restraint. Why throw away a long-term relationship, filled with a lot of good times, for one night? I know I wouldn't. Not all men cheat, and not all women think men cheat. There are a lot of good, moral guys out there, and many women know that, or at least I hope so.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
I think every woman who is in a commited relationship has to accept the fact that their man is going to cheat on them or is cheating on them. Men really hate being tied down and will not refuse to have sex with women who are chasing them even if they are in "love."

The more a guy has going for him the more he is messing around. Would any of you admit that you expect your man won't be faithful to you?
Did you know that at least one in ten children are not the children of the father they think they are, and it is believed to be as high as one in five.

You better be prepared to get cheated on at some point in your life

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have any problem with being unfaithful, atleast not with any girls i've met yet.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you can make such a vast generalization, people have too many quirks about them. Yeah we are biologically reared to spread our seed, but we all know how natural instincts can be diminished by the powers of the mind. So you you have these guys who are all moral and have their beliefs. Well these men are utterly worthless for most young women in the long term. So I say women should expect a man to cheat and be happy with it, after all then she'll have some drama and she wont be bored cause she doesnt have your total control. You cant be a naturalist and a conformist.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
hey mysterywoman, just wanted to say i missed your sassy ass!
Thanks, but I now only write when I feel I have something to say-which is not that often

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Runna13 here. It's pretty stupid to say that either gender should expect to be cheated on. Thoroughbred, I will refuse sex with women - it's called HAVING STANDARDS. The reason why so many LTR's and marriages fail is because idiots don't know what they want before they get into it. No standards. They marry some chick who has been, as PuertoRicanLover puts it, hoing, and then they're surprised when she hoes around after marriage too.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't, but he can expect posters with his face on them reading 'Have you seen this dog?' to be put up all around town if he does.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a cheater, i love my girlfriend too much to want to cheat on her. There is no point cheating on her anyway.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OzzyBoy
I'm not a cheater, i love my girlfriend too much to want to cheat on her. There is no point cheating on her anyway.
You say this now, wait until you go through a rough patch, you have had a few too many drinks and the opportunity presents itself. I am not saying it is right to cheat, but it does happen, after all we are only human. Sometimes and MOST OF THE TIMES, there is nothing too it, just a lack of self control, especially from the mens side. If the woman cheats, there is more chance that there is something else to it than just simply being horny. This is from my experience, and I am sorry to say, I have cheated a couple of times on girlfriends, guess I am also in far more tempting situations than probably most guys on these boards, not that thats an excuse, but just the truth.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I'll get flamed for this...

I've had my fair share of insincerities from women...nothing burns and hurts more than being sincere and then getting played and cheated on.

So guess what - I don't see the point in being sincere and not cheating on her anymore. I do what the hell I like now. Thanks for teaching me ladies :)