Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For The Trump Fans

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
In anything close to Civil War, does anyone think a bunch of endlessly offended snowflakes would stand a chance against 100 Million gun owners comprised of vets, law enforcement, blue collar workers and others who love their country and not hate it?

The snowflakes will be scurrying back to their safe spaces unless they faint at the sound of the first shot they hear.

Antifa is about to be labeled a terrorist group and with good cause.
Their 15 minutes is up and people are fed up with their collective temper tantrum.
BLM should be labeled as well.

And the MSM has been saying Trump has no chance or is done for the past two years and will be pushing that narrative for 7+ more.

If it we're as easy to infuence women the way the media infuence the public, this forum wouldn't exist...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
why are there so many bitter and cynical right wing asshats on this forum? seems to draw men who feel their reactionary world and way of life is endangered and encroached upon by those evil libs, feminists, and minorities.
because politics is most important thing in their life, no matter right or left, these discussions are funny, real men dont care

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but politics isn't "the world." It's mostly a pointless sideshow that has nothing to do with most individuals' realities.
Politics is an antithesis of development.

It's prevalent even in the boardroom, office etc.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It defines your world. It is the difference between hefty tax rates, being swamped by illegals with different values, being rejected from colleges or jobs for being white, or even being able to defend yourself from false rape accusations.

Thinking these decisions do not have an impact on your daily life is to be very misguided.
There are solutions to all of those challenges that don't require relying on government or politicians. Nothing about the national political scene defines my world. That's what they WANT people to think so these idiots can stay in office or so new idiots can come in. Garbage in, garbage out. Meanwhile my life goes on just fine, though I do use some of the roads they pave for lack of options.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Bingo! Politics has an impact to a very high degree. Just a meet with Kim Chung Ass from North Korea had a positive effect on North Korea. Then there is that crap from china bill or something similar to that. And now you boys are saving the seals in the ocean by removing trash out of the water. Trump is not popular only because he is not down with new world order and globalist sodomites, for that the sodomites unleashed the whole fake ass media machine onto morons likes you, as a result Russians had voted for Trump, Putin personally casted his vote.

Give Trump a credit, unlike Bush Sr, and Bush Jr he did not bomb another country to oblivion, and unlike Bill Clinton he did not lick pvssy in oval office. During Bush Jr administration drug business in Afghanistan grew from less than 10% to more than 90% of world heroin supply. Still the man has a weakness, he is buddies with Israel, and thus ISIS is supported in Syria, United States is supplying ISIS with weapons, including surface to air missiles. Plus United States is using chemical weapons against civilians in Syria, namely white phosphorous which is banned by Geneva convention and is considered a highly dangerous chemical weapon. While Russians are using eyes on the ground to drop precision ammunition on ISIS members, United States is doing it the old fashioned way, just like in Vietnam, carpet bombing, and scurched earth tactics, at that Russia was invited by Syria to intervine, while U.S. has no business in that country what so ever. Plus they don't do sh1t to help, and they support ISIS, faggots.

Best thing Trump has done, is focusing on internal affairs, for the most part. Getting the jobs back, etc. He is getting a lot of hate for that because other countries are taking U.S.'s place, but that was long coming anyway.

I view Trump as a good guy trying his best at making the evil empire good again, and opposition as storm stroopers, trying to make evil emire do some more evil sh1t.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is done. Be it impeachment or simply ineffectual. But after this latest his presidency is done. Bannon's screeds on Breitbart won't change that fact.

As for the civil war people seem to be gleefully predicting I just wish they wouldn't.
Still not impeached. Liberals have been saying it over and over and it never happens.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
This is the case for any gangs. Feminized men, frustrated, whether it be from no father figure in their lives, or feminized principles from their weak parents. This is no secret.

My biggest issue with all of this is that the white gangs are being characterized as evil, and no one cares to help them, or understand their issues. With minority race gangs, and women, and other 'oppressed' groups, people give them the benefit of the doubt and want to listen to their troubles.

We all know the rich elite are doing all the oppressing. And they are oppressing poor whites just as much, maybe even moreso. And look-a-there - they've also pitted us all against each other.

Fairshake, people with your mindset would get so much further if you directed your anger towards the true perpetrators, who mostly happen to be white, rather than saying it's all white people. Just my free advice to you. I'll go back to destroying you in every argument now, because we both know you will not listen.
I think it's something like 43% of the 1% or maybe even the top 10% are Jewish.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
That's is literally 100% the opposite of my experience with the far Right. They tend towards the zaftig to say the least.

But I was speaking more in terms of future prospects, both sexually and economically. The all-boys club is noticeable, the insult "cuck" is a good tell, and their relative freedom to troll /pol all day seals the deal. Not setting the world on fire in any way I'd ascertain.

This is true by the way. But carry around Confederate flags and Nazi flare and no benefit doubts will be given. If the lovable losers were really as concerned for their people and not just....fvck you DAD! they'd modify the simple surface things in order to get people to listen to them and converse. Their message needs better branding...and smarter White people to speak, write, tweet it.

I agree with your first part. Cultural nationalism has no part in a functioning multicultural democracy. Neither the Alt-Right (or whatever) or Black Lives Matter seems to get that.

As for the second this is literally 100% the opposite of what actually occurs on here.
FB_IMG_1539944151497.jpg

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Local paper is saying that Great Leader himself is planning a rally in my town next week! This is truly a great opportunity.

I remember how mad he got about that big Trump Baby balloon in the UK. Now I see small ones on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07FZX3GLX/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0

I think I am going to be a balloon vendor. I hope he notices the tribute.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm beginning 2 think that you guys just enjoy goading each other and using trump as an excuse.

Well it's fun reading what you guys post. Informative.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump visit update - Apparently his visit was originally scheduled for a different location, but a massive protest movement was feared by Trump, so he changed the location of the visit. And now, unsurprisingly, a massive protest is being organized here. The city council, cowards that they are, cancelled their meeting this week, so they don't have to deal with the backlash. They are saying that it isn't their fault, because they don't have the power to keep him away.

Originally, the plan was for 45 to come into town, but the secret service has been here all week scoping it out, and they have concluded pandemonium will erupt from all of the anti-45 protesters. So now they are only going to let him off the plane to give a speech at the airport, which will be a highly secured and I'm sure well-vetted area. No dissent will be permitted. His little rally is one big charade. Most people here hate him, but that will not be the message the cameras deliver. You want to talk about fake news? I am watching it happen in front of me, all to create pro-trump propaganda.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Trump visit update - Apparently his visit was originally scheduled for a different location, but a massive protest movement was feared by Trump, so he changed the location of the visit. And now, unsurprisingly, a massive protest is being organized here. The city council, cowards that they are, cancelled their meeting this week, so they don't have to deal with the backlash. They are saying that it isn't their fault, because they don't have the power to keep him away.

Originally, the plan was for 45 to come into town, but the secret service has been here all week scoping it out, and they have concluded pandemonium will erupt from all of the anti-45 protesters. So now they are only going to let him off the plane to give a speech at the airport, which will be a highly secured and I'm sure well-vetted area. No dissent will be permitted. His little rally is one big charade. Most people here hate him, but that will not be the message the cameras deliver. You want to talk about fake news? I am watching it happen in front of me, all to create pro-trump propaganda.
The people who don't like trump are a loud and aggressive minority. Being loud doesn't make you right.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who don't like trump are a loud and aggressive minority. Being loud doesn't make you right.
Trump took the county on a re-count, so it was very close. The area is a blue small city in a large red state farming county. I can remember when I was a kid and Reagan came here. The idea of protesting the president was not a thing. Everyone loved him.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the white supremacists are already here, dropping business cards of their "patriot" organizations into mailboxes of potential protestors, as a way to intimidate them out of protesting. You can't have a Trump rally without white supremacists.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Trump took the county on a re-count, so it was very close. The area is a blue small city in a large red state farming county. I can remember when I was a kid and Reagan came here. The idea of protesting the president was not a thing. Everyone loved him.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the white supremacists are already here, dropping business cards of their "patriot" organizations into mailboxes of potential protestors, as a way to intimidate them out of protesting. You can't have a Trump rally without white supremacists.
What's wrong with being proud of your race and looking out for your own interests? Black people do it.