Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for the rejectophobic

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this on the pickup guide
(http://www.pickupguide.com)
and just had to share it with everyone!

Also have a little thought of my own at the end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
her rejecting you is REALLY rejecting herself (...) you came to her with the "publisher's clearing house" check,
showed her how much she had won... and she slammed the door in your face! you
know what? you STILL have the MILLION-DOLLAR CHECK in your hands!

(...)

Rejection is a good thing, not a bad thing. The more I get rejected, the
more I will get laid. I learn something every time. If a woman rejects me
it just shows how stupid she is. My gain, her loss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, my own addition. I think of rejection in this way:

Imagine a prestigious club has a lottery for tickets to get into the club. A hundred thousand lottery tickets were sold to women, and she has to have to have the right number on her ticket to get into the club.

You're the bouncer at the door, and there are countless girls lined up, each hoping they have the magic number to get into the club. You have to carefully examine each and every single ticket to verify that it's the right number before you can let that person in.

Some of the girls in line get to the door, take out their ticket, and say "oh this isn't the winning number." and just walk away. Does that bother you? Do you feel rejected? No, that is just fine with you because she just saved you the trouble of examining her ticket! And that's one less person in line for you to have to go through, so you'll get off work that much sooner.

Now think about your last girlfriend. You had to go through a certain number of girls until you got together with her, right? Basically you had to line the girls up and ask each one of them out (examine her ticket) until you found the right one, maybe it was 2, maybe it was 1000, but you had to work your way through them all to get to the right girl. Well each and every rejection is good because it's one less girl you have to go through to get to the one that really matters. It's you working your way down the line until you find that great girl in line with the magic ticket!

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good good good!

------------------
--Blaine Moore
"A beautiful woman moved in next door. So I went over and returned a cup of sugar. 'You didn't borrow this.' 'I will.'" -- Steven Wright

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that one....

In your analogy the girls approached the club and turned themselves down. When in reality the club actually approached the girl.

In a girls mind losing a man isnt even that bad....you can always be replaced.

But with us guys it's the end of the world [cause you got to say bye bye to that gene pool genetically speaking]

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think the analogy is accurate. My experience with women has taught me that if a woman is not receptive, she is rejecting the OPPORTUNITY to be with me, but is not rejecting ME because she doesn't know anything about me.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow:
In your analogy the girls approached the club and turned themselves down. When in reality the club actually approached the girl.
The club isn't approaching the women. The club only opens its doors and gives women opportunity to qualify. That's my attitude, I may be the one who happened to start talking to her first, but all I'm really doing is giving her the opportunity to impress me (ie qualify). I'm not approaching her and asking her to come into the club. By starting talking with her, I'm only giving her the opportunity to show me her ticket (so to speak
)

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> she is rejecting the OPPORTUNITY to be with me, but is not rejecting ME because she doesn't know anything about me.

I think that's a better point than the rest of the thread.

I also think it's flawed logic to assume that each rejection gets you closer to scoring. That assumes every nth girl will accept you, but the reality is you might score with the first one you ask, or the 20th, or the 100th. It's not like the yeses & nos will be in any order, & approaching a no has no effect on when the yes might appear.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ChrisFl. It all comes down to attitude -- women can and will compete for you -- IF you make yourself a valuable commodity.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:

I also think it's flawed logic to assume that each rejection gets you closer to scoring. That assumes every nth girl will accept you, but the reality is you might score with the first one you ask, or the 20th, or the 100th. It's not like the yeses & nos will be in any order, & approaching a no has no effect on when the yes might appear.
If it's good enough for gamblers, it's good enough for me!
Ok statisticianFI, your math is right but for the sake of my analogy I'm willing to let the math slide to help me feel better about rejection. :p My next analogy will be mathematically flawless!

Originally posted by ChrisFl:

she is rejecting the OPPORTUNITY to be with me, but is not rejecting ME because she doesn't know anything about me.

I think that's a better point than the rest of the thread.
At least something good came out at some point. Mission accomplished!