For the noobs! Make GF go crazy.

TsubiS

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna hump like rabbits this is how.. never be denied what is naturally healthy in a relationship..

Holding sex off is on your terms not her. So listen up. :box:

Hands up, if you got those days where your real horny and your girl is tired and she denies you the magic.

When you feel like ur girls sex drive is gone..
fellas, this is what you need to do..

To pull this off you need a whole lot of patience and strength, cause you'll be at the point where pussing is right in front of you gotta say no! So this aint for the weak.

It could take a few days. but after that u'll have her screaming, begging wanting it bad..

So she's saying she's tired and doesn't want any.

Next time try this. Put your hand on her lower back and keep it there for 10 minutes not moving your hand. This is basically saying "ok no worries". But you know your still my girl so im going to show you non sexual affection.

for 30 secs slowly start rubbing a finger up and down the back a few times. Nothing intrusive your just letting her know your there. So she's getting little bit of stimulation.

Stop for another few minutes..

rub the lower back muscles stroking sideways from the spine left side of spine and right spine. stimulate her a tiny bit.. maximum 1 minute.

Stop for another few minutes.

She's a little bit stimulated and now she's thinking wats up.
And because your only doing it for sessions of 30 seconds she cant deny you because its not like your forcing yourself on her. your just stimulating her.. slowly.

Now start going higher.. do the same for the middle of her back.. and high of her back.. then move on to her neck. Remember 30 secs max and pausing for a few minutes.

By now she'll be quite stimulated. Because of this whole start stop thing.

If anything she'll be trying to kiss you, or even just a rub on your knee letting you know that she's letting you in. Once you have the go ahead

start smelling her neck ears.. again stop max 30 secs, but smaller pauses. NO KISSING!!! important avoid the kiss.. and even if she tries avoid.

She'll be heated by now.. go under her shirt. Or take it off. Rub her tummy make circles aroun dher belly button.. go up and down side and side.. remember pause so she misses it. dont touch any of her privates.

mainly focus on the stomach.. she'll sill be trying to kiss you by now. or rubbing you heavily. Dont let her in.

Undo her pants, button whatever. slip your hands down there.. rub around the inside of her thighs. Now instead of pausing and doing nothing now. Just pause and smell. Dont put your hands anywhere near her *****

You'll know she's wet and wants it bad now.. keep going around her thighs lower stimulating around the area like crazy.

Now its up to you at this point whether or not you wanna have sex with her or not, because your in for sure. If done right, she'll be saying stuff like
"I never said you couldn't touch it".
"Or baby i want you so bad"
"Or OMG let make love."

If you dont have great self control you'll give in. and you'll have this awesome sex..

But she'll still be in control of it. And chances are balls back in her court.

Now this might be quite tight arse and harsh. But if your strong enough. Hold from sex. she'll be wanting to play with you and will definetly want sex, but if you can, hold off. And tell her your tired and you want to sleep.. Or your going to watch tv now.

If she's strong, and she's got game she'll know your playing with her.

Well for the next few days hold of sex, cause she'll want it sOOoOoOO bad. But she's strong so she wont initiate it.

You may do some small petting nothing major. But be sure to hold of sex..

By a week. Even if she's strong she'll give in. she'll be begging for it, telling you how much she wants it, how sexy you are..

If you take public transport and theirs toilet in the bus, she'll want it in the bus. It'll drive her crazy.

At this point the balls in your court! Your in control!

If your strong enough.. your days that your holding off sex, read up on some technique's.. Cause when she gets it! It better be best damn sex you've ever given her. she has to come hard!

I garuntee you do this anytime ur gf holds off.. You'll neva have problems of her holding off sex. And you'll be much more confident in the reltionship let alone just in the bed. You'll be the man.. The one wearing the pants..

Let me know how it goes ;)

peace.
TsubiS

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm, so teasing and witholding sex huh? seems like somethin a girl would do... lol, but if you're strong it's guaranteed to work since humans are sexual (especially around my age) u kno it really does sound like a pretty good idea if it was up to me I might say though to find another girl to sola fcuk or whatever... if u need to use ur hand both of those would just make things a lot easier for you... since u wouldnt wanna be fcuking as much as otherwise

TsubiS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yer, like i said, it's hard and you gotta be patient. If anything the relationship will grow stronger, she'll be intrigued. Because their obviously more than meets the eye, theirs alot of character in withholding sex.

ahahha you could go around boning another girl, to relieve your sexual drive.. but then why would you be in a relationship, and have a girl in the first place..

Keep it real.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh true, it'd be temporary anyway i dunno it's a tough choice, i think i'd only do it if i found a reeeaallly bangin chick... i did once really early in the relationship but barely got anything out of ****in da other girl except for the fact that now if my girl ever asks me that while takin a lie detector test, imma fail... n dats keepin it real =/

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of that Everybody Loves Raymond episode where they hold off on sex for like a month...