Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the ladies: How To Be More Attractive To Men: A 5000 Word Guide, Written By A Man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article said men want to be healed. I think i get what that means but what do you think? is it the same as men want someone soft to be with, to tell emotions to, a place they can relax?
Yeah I’m not sure what he means by that, as it implies that men are broken, which I don’t think is true for most men. Would like to know what the members think of that concept.

In my experience I found that men who have interests/ passions outside of women and are not needy tend to prefer their woman having her own thing going and not being in his face 24/7 Hahahaha. Men who are needy and insecure seem to demand more of her attention and time and can’t deal with her having interests and a life outside of him.
When he said men want to be healed, that resonated with me. Note it says "wants" to be healed, not "needs" to be healed. The world is a hard place, and as men we tend to be a little like rams bashing each other's heads all day. When it comes to women, we want them to provide some soothing and comfort. Because it's a hard world and we like our women to be a soft place.

When I (and the author) say we want women to "make it easy" for us, I was thinking more about approaching, or picking them up. Supposedly, women want guys who are a challenge, they're more attracted to men when they're not quite sure about the guy's feelings. Men are the opposite of this. We want our women to be enthusiastic and happy to date us. We don't want them to play hard to get, or to play other guys against us.

That doesn't mean we want to "tell our emotions to them", or that we want them in our face 24/7, or that we don't want them to have their own lives. It doesn't mean we are "broken". It just means we don't find the "cat string theory" and "push/pull" types of game to be appealing, like women supposedly do. We want a girl who wants to be with us, and who lets us know they want to be with us. Not a bunch of game playing. PUAs tell us women find this boring, but men prefer the opposite.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Clueless was so weird with Cher and her step brother getting it on. It's like Greg and Marcia Brady doing it. Back on topic:

I like the part where he says that men challenge each other, so we don't want to be challenged by women. Most men are competitive, and even friends usually compete with each other, in a friendly way.

Although I've read about the occasional guy on here who wants to be challenged by women, most guys want the girls to make it easy for them. That's why you read all the advice here to go for the high interest woman.
Clueless was funny. It even had its own PUA-like “vocabulary.” What they called a “Betty” and a “Baldwin” in the movie is now referred to as Stacey and Chad today lol.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It takes a special type of feminine woman with right mind set to read this article without ass exploding and flying to the moon.

Did you notice how feminine women with right imperative always write proper things or don't write anything at all, while fatties, uglies, and mediocre looking women write all kinds of bullsht about men, making princess out of themselves. Btch you're not woman, you're a cupboard.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good article overall, with a few minor quibbles. I disagree strongly with one thing though:

"But real men don’t care how many dudes you boned in college. "

Oh yes they do. The guy talks about how tattoos are generally a turnoff because they make women appear slutty. Then he goes on to say that their slut phase doesn't matter. I'll take a tattoo or two over actual promiscuity any day.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too long, cut to the chase:

Conclusion:
Men just want this to be easy.

• Be in shape
  • Look/act like a girl
  • Maximize your feminine charms i.e, singing, cooking, massaging, dancing, musing
  • Improve your brain i.e. read books, travel, study life
  • Be more submissive and agreeable, less dominant and combative/testy
  • Enthusiasm, especially in bed
  • Communicate clearly and honestly

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not rocket science. I don't need to click an article to tell anyone how to appear more attractive. It's strangely similar to what men do:

1) Eat healthy and exercise (resulting in lost weight)
2) Know yourself and be true to yourself
3) Good hygiene

Do that and you automatically move up a few notches.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I only have pity for women.

If they're pretty, life is easier, all they need to do is be feminine and they'll have swarms of men vying for their attention.

But that too is limited up until perhaps 26 years old, after that, for them the only choices left is soy boys who acts like lap dogs and try their best to be more feminine by the day just to prove their love.

If they ugly with small tits and ass, no amount of exercises can help them - only really desperate men wants them.

Now a man could go to gym and broadened his shoulders, overall looking more powerful and manly.

And he could work in other areas of his life, making him greater as time passes by, as his influences grow so will the amount of attention he receives from both young sexy women and expired women who's deluded into thinking they have a shot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not rocket science. I don't need to click an article to tell anyone how to appear more attractive. It's strangely similar to what men do:
Being healthy is universally attractive. But there are a number of behaviors that men and women display in order to attract each other that are the opposite of what they are looking for themselves. That's the masculine/feminine polarity. That has been a source of a lot of confusion for people of both genders, because it isn't necessarily intuitive.

People think "If I'm attracted to this, the opposite sex will be also". Like a girl who likes guys with tattoos, so she loads up on them herself, thinking guys will find them appealing. But it ain't necessarily so. That's why it isn't simple for everybody.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are more aware of the stupid shyt we men fall for. Just like men realize the stupid shyt women fall for no matter what they say.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are more aware of the stupid shyt we men fall for. Just like men realize the stupid shyt women fall for no matter what they say.
I've thought that. The "Don't ask a fish how to catch a fish" thing can apply to both sexes, not just one.

Usually I cringe a bit when I read the rather condescending "Oh silly woman, I know you so much better than you do yourself, I know what attracts you so much better than you" line. Like I said, I guess it can apply to both sexes. The main difference is attracting a man is not really complicated, compared to attracting a female.