For the guys who do direct approaches

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are doing direct, you probably know, rejection is way more than success.

So, my question is, don't you get tired? At one point?

Do you think that one girl who gave you her number to be that worthy for the previous 20 rejections you had?

My problem, I am getting so discouraged. It feels like, why do it? So less return on investment. So, now I have decided to approach only hot girls. No mediocrity anymore.

At least, then I can justify myself, saying "Okay, they were all hot at least and I liked them".

How do you keep yourself motivated in cold approaching, even after rejections?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The day you'll stop considering girls as a benchmark to your value as man it will be the same day you're life will be easier.

The day you'll realize women take decision based on an illogical process you'll start taking it easy and your success rate will increase, I can talk by experience that treating women as grown up kids actually give the best result.
Taking them seriously leads to frustration in both of you, dont expect from them the same you would expect from a man, w're not equal.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Fact is as a straight man you are wired to want women especially hot ones but yes the constant rejection that 90% of men face takes a toll on self esteem sanity and mood.. also many males resent women and harbor anger from years and 1000s of rejections...

All you can do is improve you superficial value (looks, money, popularity etc) as much as you can since that is what most effects womens judgement of you.

There is no real solution but as with any other stressful activity your mind and body needs a rest from time to time to recharge and heal so you dont get damaged

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is a good thing because it helps you adapt your game. I'm actually grateful to not have a LTR girlfriend at this point in my life so I can gain as much wisdom on romantic relationships as possible. It's a sure way to make sure you don't wind up marrying a cvnt that will eventuall take all your money, your house, and your kids.

As for approaches.. I prefer direct, but I don't just go up to her and say "Wow you're beautiful!" That's just weird to me so I don't do it. Of course she's beautiful why the fvck would I be talking to her if she's not? lol.

I usually comment on something she's doing, something she's wearing, something she's reading.. And build conversation off of that. Usually these are in situations such as bars, school, coffee shops, public transportation, or just walking down the street. Have a short 2 minute convo, number close, set up a date a day or two later.

Problem for me is, this kind of sh1t usually doesn't work on women my age (I'm 21). So I usually wind up dating girls a little older than me (25-27) which is great because I don't have to listen to immature BS in conversation such as "drama", "Who fvcked who", and so on.. Younger girls think it's "creepy" for a guy to approach and do the "stop and chat". Completely stupid, they know that they want it.. But their ego just gets in the way. I've told a female friend this and she completely agreed with me. Straight women are biologically tuned to desire male attention and any woman that says otherwise is either incredibly emotionally damaged or a liar.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in rejection when doing cold approaches.

Someone who doesn't know me can't reject me.

What we discover from the cold approach is does she have good taste, and is she bold enough to take advantage of an uncommon opportunity, or does she allow her fears, prejudices, and other baggage to hold her back.