For the exceptionally brave foreigner, Russia is now poontang paradise

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it is just my case , but also the erection that I get is way stronger when I hear some cool stuff coming from a woman mouth , than It is when she is just slightly better looking.
It’s definitely just your case lol. There’s only one good reason for her to keep her mouth open during intercourse…and it ain’t for yapping :lol:

Last edited:
M

member159871

It's been on my list for a long time, what's up with Chicago?
It's a great city. I'd describe it as sort of the "midwestern NYC". It's clean, the people are very friendly. The architecture, river and lake are beautiful. Tons of culture and history, birthplace of blues and house music. Lots of cute women, though if you like model types not the place for you. Crime is mostly concentrated on the far south and west sides, I don't feel unsafe downtown or in most of the north side. Lots of great neighborhoods.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You do realise that Russia has a very high amount of immigration (mostly male) from central Asian countries like Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. It's only in elderly age brackets where you see women start to outnumber men.

Please stop spreading misinformation, I notice you have a habit of doing this in a lot of threads. Me and many others on this forum are really starting to question why you were even made a mod in the first place.
That's not true. Read the article instead of thinking you know all the answers to every question.

Probably because I don't buy into the ridiculous conspiracy theories you and they do.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realise that Russia has a very high amount of immigration (mostly male) from central Asian countries like Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. It's only in elderly age brackets where you see women start to outnumber men.

Please stop spreading misinformation, I notice you have a habit of doing this in a lot of threads. Me and many others on this forum are really starting to question why you were even made a mod in the first place.
So you're saying the white, Russian women are marrying these EthnicCels? :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s definitely just your case lol. There’s only one good reason for her to keep her mouth open during intercourse…and it ain’t for yapping :lol:
feelz makes better the sex . If she is just a piece of meat ,it will not be the same experience no matter how good her skills are in bed or how good looking she is

skills in bed do not bring feelz

That is why going to h00kers is not the same experience

seems more like you like more the idea of dominating , than the idea to enjoy it

Men and women are not that different :)

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that makes Russian women different than Western women is that they have not fallen into the "Sex in the City" mythology. Russian women know they have an expiration date and they DO NOT want to waste time when they are at their peak value. The second she does not believe you can deliver the goods, she is out of there.

Its the difference between knowing the wall is coming and not believing that such a thing exists.
Middle Eastern woman are similar. They know and understand the biological clock is ticking... Western woman live in a fukin delusion..

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle Eastern woman are similar. They know and understand the biological clock is ticking... Western woman live in a fukin delusion..
this can be good or bad . Depends what after you are looking for

but on the long term , there is little to no difference between cultures . Women at the end of the day are almost the same