For the college guys who want to meet women

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No hot girls in engineering!!! Lucky if there is an ugly one.

Majors where hot girls are in are bio and business.

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the best posts ever! put this in the bible....i start class on monday...and now i actually look forward to it. Thanks tweeder

Kelson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree about there being no HBs in engineering [or even computer science for that matter]. I had quite a number of in my freshmen level classes [although most left the field, there were quite welcome exceptions]. Luckily for the DJs, you aren't limited to your field of study for pickings of the female variety. Not to mention, it isn't as if you're going to get much competition from your classmates for those HBs...which is a plus.

Excellent post all the way. I just wanted to reply to a post near the first page about waiting before talking to the HB in your class...to slowly open up.

See, this shows a fundamental lack of what a DJ would do in the situation. It is true that in the case of a HB at a club you might ignore them, but that only works after they know you're alive first and second...because the AFCs AREN'T DOING IT. If you go into class and don't talk to the HB, but only sit beside her, then you're telling her that you're very interested, but that you're not confident enough to actually approach her. After all, no one else is striking up a conversation with her either. Make yourself stand out. Don't look like you're intimidated [by not talking after obviously making a move]. That's like the AFC at the coffee house who looks around, sees a hot chick sitting by herself at a table, and then goes to the table next to her and orders a drink. She has no reason to believe she couldn't get you in a heart beat; you haven't made her interested.

By the way, another advantage of talking to her is that every other chick in the room is likely to notice and it makes you look like a complete stud to them while also intimidating the other guys in the room [automatically making you an alpha male].

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss this bloody post for so long?! Thank god I caught this in time!

I'm also doing computer science. It's a bit different for me cause instead of going from college to uni, I've stayed at college and moved to the 'Uni Center'. It's like a small building complex away from the college itself. It's definately helped isolate me from the main college block :(

Either way, I needed some motivation to get back my DJ mindset. This was the boost I needed. There might not be any girls at all on my course, there was only 1HB that was already taken and one ugly one out of a class of 35 last time, but hell, the diner is already mine ;)

I suggest that everyone goes and makes a serious attempt with atleast 5HB's minimum. If you dont go and make an impression on the first day or two, you'll just be that piece of background noise for the rest of the year! :)

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that everyone goes and makes a serious attempt with atleast 5HB's minimum. If you dont go and make an impression on the first day or two, you'll just be that piece of background noise for the rest of the year!
4 words: First Year Student Orientation :D

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, i was the first one to post a reply 2 years ago and now its my third year in college

and i still havent had a girlfriend yet :(

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mole you are pathetic... did you get laid or still b1tching about it?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the lil' debate towards the begining about whether you should wait before talking to the HB or go sit beside her the 1st day. I'd defianetly say go for it on the 1st day, it exudes alot of confidence and to be a challenge all you have to do is not sit beside her the next day or so and then she'll wonder why you haven't sat beside her again. Whereas if you wait too long to talk to her it won't work because she probably won't acknowledge you're even in class with her until you say something to her, unless you look like brad pitt or something that is.

pff

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first day , the first semester are very important. The first time you see a person is very important. First impression counts. Don't forget that. The freshman year is a good opportunity to waste time with chicks because you are being taught general things that you won't use for the rest of your life.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi my name is Homer, what's yours?" seemed to work really well for me.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're already sitting at a library studying and notice some girl glancing around. Do you just stand up and move towards her, asking if you an study with her?

Also, I do say hi to girls as I walk by them sometimes, and they say hi back. The problem is, as you say hi, you both continue walking in opposite direction, so you can't have much of a conversation. I dunno but it seems weird to me to suddenly turn around and start talking to her about the weather out of the blue after saying hi.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started college about three weeks ago

so I feel what your talking about

ecspecially the nervousness part.

EVERYONE is nervous, and I've actually gotten a girl's initial interest just by being cool and not twitching like everyone else.

Good post

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Future Tips That Worked.

Get Involved.

If you're on a small campus (my college was roughly 1200 living on campus) you get noticed by DOING things. Case-in-point...

During my junior and senior years, I partook in Freshman Orientation. This had the following benefits...

*Girls saw me as somewhat of an authority, as I knew where the parties were and hosted them.
*I was close to Freshman girls for a period of 2 days to a week, WITHOUT very few other Seniors or even ANY upperclassmen.
*I was able to scope out those girls who were cute, find out where they lived, and who their roomies might be.
*In addition, I was assigned 30 freshman, of those about 5 were downright bangable.

To this day, MOST of the girls from that experience are friends of mine. They attended many parties and were great friends. Girls ALWAYS love the older guys, because on any campus, they're established, they got the hook ups for whatever they need or want.

Host A Party, but don't get drunk.

You want to be in control here, that way when drunk HB10 is in need of rescuing, you can provide it. Moreover, you want to be able to at your maximum gain and performance. If you're stammering drunk, sweating Coors Light, and getting ready to Boot, unless she's a HH, you're not getting a piece.

When you host, cater to WHAT WOMEN LIKE for music, not MEN. Don't put on dirty azz rap. Girls can't dance to it, and if they can, it won't be until WAY later. I was close to the cheerleaders as my girlfriend was a cheerleader. I let them pick the play lists and play DJ. They stayed longer, invited friends, and got QUITE sexual all in the comfort of MY PLACE.

Now, to do this, you have to have an Apartment or a Big suite. BUT that leads to my next step...

Join Something.

Upperclassmen KNOW that time is ticking and they need to make a mark, both on campus AND on their resume. So by Sophomore year and Junior year, we join at LEAST one activity. If you can't go door knocking, join something to make upperclass friends so you can be invited over to small parties.

On my campus, when a night was dead, freshman were confined to their Dorm Rooms. That sucks. So, I made friends with Frats, Sports Teams, and General Seniors, so when things were dead, I still had places to go. And most often, I could BRING girls, or meet girls there.

Have your Lay Strategy Planned Out.

If you're going to bang a girl while your roomie is sleeping, OR, better yet, while he's doing it, too, mentall rehearse that. At least to the point your comfortable. Some girls will be so drunk, they'll be down. Others won't do a thing for fear of the 'roomie.' Don't let that hold you back.

I learned to keep quiet, and normally it was SHE who would be screaming, because, when you go slow, it builds anticipation for her. PLUS, if you can do it without the roomie knowing, but yet still public, she's pretty hot for it. I would encircle my bed and set up a make-shift tent. I'd have the condomns nearby and have practiced the motions so the beds wouldn't creek. You have to learn this, because it was especially rare for me to have a single, separate moment. Showers work well, too!

Don't be THAT guy.

Too often I saw the drunk guy, stumble around campus, stammer up to women when he wouldn't sober, and just become a complete fool. Be in control of your game. The minute girls see that, unless you're the Brad Pitt of campus, she'll label you that way and most likely next you. Don't kill it before it even happens.

If you combine this, with some of the 'inner game' strategies I posted on, you'll be unstoppbale. Alot of times, because I was majoring in business (there's a fair amount of hot women), I was seen as the go-to guy on projects, so girls would naturally pair with me. In addition, when you have to do Public-Speaking, something they hate, you'll be able to advertise for yourself in those classes WITH the hottie. These are the moments you SOFT sell yourself. If you project confidence then, you're pretty much already there.

Which is why, again, I say, the game is all around you. You have to tighten it up so that you can take advantage of opportunities when YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO PICK A GIRL up. She will evaluate you in ALL situations, and by virtue of just being smart, confident, and fun, you win without trying. Isn't that a nice combination?

End.

A-Unit

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I secdon the bible material post. I leave for college very soon, and reading this post has made me so friggen excited. I can't wait!

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good post.

I start College on Monday, albeit English College which is basically where you go for the two years preceeding University(which is the equiuvalent to your College)

Anyway, there's a lot of students there, the majority of which will only have two or three freinds in their classes because obviously they're all doing totally different courses and there's still several tutor groups in most courses.

Attending the taster day a few months ago was full of girls all looking nervous, of course that was before I found this site so I never had the balls to do anything about it. :eek:

Still you live and learn. :cool:

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice. :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is starting once again, what has everyone's progress been so far?

I'd like to start this off with a little message that will get you and me going. Read this everyday until it sinks in. Read it when you wake up.

This is THE YEAR for me and you. Listen carefully - THIS YEAR is THE year for you. This year you will be on top of your game, meeting hundereds of women, getting dozens of numbers and having fun. It is YOUR time to shine. This is it, coming this fall YOU will be the guy girls will chase down and try to get with. YOU will be the man they want to sleep with. It is yours and mine, our glory is out there, LET'S GO AND TAKE IT!

To keep this GREAT thread going, i would like to add a couple of pieces of advice.

First- become the man of the class. This is generally done in smaller classes, so learn on those first. Say you have 10-20 people in your class. remember, the person who interacts the most is the person who stands out. Even people who ask completly stupid questions stand out, but you will be talking to the teacher, sharing your thoughts and talking to other classmates, so people WILL recognize you. This is all about your attitude. I have shown up to a class late for OVER 2 months in a row, and was still LOVED by my teachers and respected by my classmates, becuase they knew i was a great guy and wouldnt think anything bad of me.

Learn to joke around with the teachers, show everyone that you are not intimidated and have balls. Dont push it too far, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE LAUGHED AT as long as it is not harmful laughter. For example - last februrary i shaved my head, completely. I walk in my Econ class, and my teacher says - Oh my god, what have you done?! You joined the skinheads?

People laugh, I laugh and dont make a big deal out of it.

Second piece of advice - THIS IS CRUCIAL TO SIT NEXT TO THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT THE FIRST DAY. If you dont, you will get ****ed over because someone else WILL sit next to her. Trust me, i've been doing this for 4 semesters, if you dont go for it the first day, it will be much harder. People who sit next to each other can easily interact, ask for notes/pens/ share opinions on the class. If she is sitting 2 rows down, good luck with that. Once again- SIT NEXT TO THE GIRL. If by some reason you cant, either try to show up early next day and get that spot or start warming up to her...

One of the BIGGEST mistaked I've personally made was to say "well, i got 4 months in this class... i wont talk to her now, i will do it later becuase i have plenty of time left" - BULL****. You will wait until the class is almost over and then rush it, while ****ing it up. DO NOT DO IT. It is better to ask a girl out and get rejected and then brush it off and become friends with her than to RUSH IT the last week, confuse the girl, and not know if you could have gotten anywhere with her if you just acted earlier.

I have to stop becuase im going to the gym, this will be my 3rd year in school, and it is going to kick ass.. if you have questions about parties/girls/dorms, feel free to ask, i will try to answer.

-Ox

Cohiba

Reaction score
Excellent post! I cant agree more with the 1st day introduction, you know what they say - he who hesitates m@sterbates!
I cant believe how many people actully will sit ANYWHERE ELSE before ploping there AFC a$$ next to a hot chick.

Rejection is part of becomming a DJ, if she doesent bite try the next girl, even if she doesent want you sitting next to her she will know you have more confidence than 99% of the other chumps in that class combined, plus you have the added bonus of maybe seeing her at a around/at a party and you can jokingly say something like "well you werent partial to me so how about you introduce me to some of your friends" and joke around and say "you couldnt handle me anyway" she knows you have the confidence to go up to any girl you please and she might feel like she missed her chance - who knows she might end up changing her mind and wanting to see what ya got.

I cant stress rejection enough, it happens - TO EVERYONE! Most people let it get them down, thats sh!t AFC's do, thats why they suck at life.
This might sound weird but after many rejections thats when I became most comfortable with it - Its all mental, after a rejection say something like "cant blame a guy for trying" smile walk away with your head in the air, know there are so many more good looking women out there, and go on to find the next one.:) who knows you can resort back to the old
Originally posted by Cohiba
seeing her at a around/at a party and you can jokingly say something like "well you werent partial to me so how about you introduce me to some of your friends" and joke around and say "you couldnt handle me anyway" -Who knows she might end up changing her mind and wanting to see what ya got
as mentioned above
It would also help if you could bring an attractive girl_friend to parties, girls automatically think your standard is set at what your arm piece looks like, and will show much more attention if you start putting the mack down.

Just imagine when your 30 and you remember how many chicks you bag'd from college and all the fun memories that came with it, then you can laugh your ass off at how you thought getting rejected was the worst thing possible at the time but it really didnt matter and know all the memories were COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

Or you can be 30 and regetting how many oppurtunities you had with many young chicks and never even had the balls to give it a try.
THERES PEOPLE THAT WATCH THINGS HAPPEN (afc's) AND PEOPLE WHO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!(DJ's)

Last edited: