“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

For the Asian homies complaining about the white girls...

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I was at a graduation brunch for a friend yesterday in Santa Monica (we all go to UCLA, he graduated but I'm only a junior so I have a year left). I saw a white family, grandma, aunts uncles parents the whole deal, along with the graduate, their daughter (HB 8 blonde white girl with great face and body) and an Asian dude about 5'9 and preety cut, along with another white guy who was graduating from UCLA and an HB 7 Asian girl. As it turns out, from a little convo I had with the Asian girl, this HB blonde is the girlfriend of this Asian dude for like the last 6 or 7 months, and she wanted him to meet her parents. It was interesting seeing the girls dad and grandfather talking to this dude, a man of color, who probably is banging the **** out of their daughter. :D

This guy (I think he was Korean, maybe Chinese) had several things helping him.

1. Looks and style: I can't front, he was a decent looking guy, not so much that he had a great face as he was in great shape and very stylish, wearing dress shoes, a multicolored button down shirt, and those jeans which are a little faded.
2. Confidence: This dude was completely relaxed and at ease talking to the girl's family, was very affectionate with the girl, and generally seemed laid back, confident, and personable. He was very courteous and friendly to everyone who worked there, he looked at everyone when he talked to them, and he had a preety measured, even tone. He conveyed this through his posture and facial expression.

So remember, it is possible for an Asian guy to get white girls, even hot ones. I've seen several of these in LA nowadays. You just need to understand there's a certain way of going about getting any kind of girl, of any race, and you need to follow these tactics.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
it is possible for anyone to "get" anyone... enough of this i cant get this "girl" b/c im white/black/asian/orange whatever, those are just excuses and its fvcking annoying
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Yeah, just stop the obsession now.
It's really getting annoying with all the stupid Asian threads recently.
:mad:

But still by the way, California is different from the rest of the USA. Asians have "higher status" than in the rest of the country.
Especially at UCLA. I was "shocked" when I visited a French homie there last summer. Asians literrally "own" the place.
Ok ok, I'm exagerating, but you guys get the idea. Just come to Pennsylvania and you will understand what I mean...
:D
 

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hahaha yeah there's quite a few Asians here...I'm an Indian dude and there's a lot of us, but even more like Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, etc. But the reason I posted this thread is to do what you said, to overcome their feelings, because people seem to think they are condemend to a certain type of girl because of their race, which isn't true.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I am the prototype Chinese DJ!
:D


I'm funny, smooth and I workout to be more sexier than ever!
I attract women of all races. They want me as their prize and I don't care because I can get any of them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top