Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the Asian homies complaining about the white girls...

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a graduation brunch for a friend yesterday in Santa Monica (we all go to UCLA, he graduated but I'm only a junior so I have a year left). I saw a white family, grandma, aunts uncles parents the whole deal, along with the graduate, their daughter (HB 8 blonde white girl with great face and body) and an Asian dude about 5'9 and preety cut, along with another white guy who was graduating from UCLA and an HB 7 Asian girl. As it turns out, from a little convo I had with the Asian girl, this HB blonde is the girlfriend of this Asian dude for like the last 6 or 7 months, and she wanted him to meet her parents. It was interesting seeing the girls dad and grandfather talking to this dude, a man of color, who probably is banging the **** out of their daughter. :D

This guy (I think he was Korean, maybe Chinese) had several things helping him.

1. Looks and style: I can't front, he was a decent looking guy, not so much that he had a great face as he was in great shape and very stylish, wearing dress shoes, a multicolored button down shirt, and those jeans which are a little faded.
2. Confidence: This dude was completely relaxed and at ease talking to the girl's family, was very affectionate with the girl, and generally seemed laid back, confident, and personable. He was very courteous and friendly to everyone who worked there, he looked at everyone when he talked to them, and he had a preety measured, even tone. He conveyed this through his posture and facial expression.

So remember, it is possible for an Asian guy to get white girls, even hot ones. I've seen several of these in LA nowadays. You just need to understand there's a certain way of going about getting any kind of girl, of any race, and you need to follow these tactics.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is possible for anyone to "get" anyone... enough of this i cant get this "girl" b/c im white/black/asian/orange whatever, those are just excuses and its fvcking annoying

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just stop the obsession now.
It's really getting annoying with all the stupid Asian threads recently.
:mad:

But still by the way, California is different from the rest of the USA. Asians have "higher status" than in the rest of the country.
Especially at UCLA. I was "shocked" when I visited a French homie there last summer. Asians literrally "own" the place.
Ok ok, I'm exagerating, but you guys get the idea. Just come to Pennsylvania and you will understand what I mean...
:D

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah there's quite a few Asians here...I'm an Indian dude and there's a lot of us, but even more like Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, etc. But the reason I posted this thread is to do what you said, to overcome their feelings, because people seem to think they are condemend to a certain type of girl because of their race, which isn't true.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the prototype Chinese DJ!
:D

I'm funny, smooth and I workout to be more sexier than ever!
I attract women of all races. They want me as their prize and I don't care because I can get any of them.