“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

For shure thats what its about.

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
At the vmas snoop dog had two *****es with leashes, during his interview he was asked where they were he says thier getting thier picture on the girl says thier more famous than you tonight he goes;

For shure thats what its about.

I was like OH ... OH, could that have been more profound snoop dog has made himself known but then he uses that to put his girls in the spotlight.
Damn thats good, the girls are famous because thier with him they take over the spotlight. Thier purpose is to look good for snoop why can they look good because thier with him.

If a girl has more attention and "looks" better because shes with you as the pimp god himself says:

For shure thats what its about.

When your at that point thiers not many things more powerful.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
I say the biggest Don Juan at the VMA's was the guy that got Britney to kiss Madonna
 
Top