Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For once, I have a question...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backstory first...

There's a girl in one of my classes that I met maybe a month or so ago when we grouped up to work on a project. This cutie's name is Paige and she seemed interested but mentioned her boyfriend once in conversation so I didn't really pursue.

I got stuck here on Easter Break and on Wednesday she texts me randomly asking me to hangout. I go over to her place, watch a movie, find out that she broke up with her boyfriend a little over a week ago, and get an awesome BJ.

Fast forward to today and I've f***ed this chick 5 times and I'm considering making her my girlfriend. That's something I haven't even thought of doing since sophomore year of high school...she's hot, really naughty, and what I like about her is that she's a nerd and likes to play Xbox and computer games like Starcraft and Runescape.

I've hung out with her outside the bedroom a little bit, but that's always where we end up and it's fine by me. Tomorrow she's supposed to come over sometime to "celebrate" getting a tough test out of the way...

This girl has very high interest, and I'm thinking about asking her to be my girl tomorrow, but I just wanted some opinions as to whether or not this is too early. I wouldn't know, I've never been much of a relationship guy.

The way I see it, school lasts for about another month here, and I can afford to slow down for a little, save some money by not going out, work on my grades, and have a steady supply of great sex till the summer. I've been around the block a little and she may or may not have done the same, but tell me what you guys think...

Too soon or just right? Please don't give me your opinion if you've never had a girlfriend or sex or any of that. I need serious answers because I never consider getting tied down.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are she might not want to rush into a relationship that soon after she ended her last one. Just let it play out how it may. If she brings up, 'What are we?' then you can bring up how you were thinking of seeing if she wanted to take things further. But...why fix something that's not broken?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. Pm me here when u got that link

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a risky choice. I say that because it seems like you two might just be fbuddies for the moment. Perhaps that's all she wants out of you considering she broke up with her boyfriend not too long ago. My question is are you the rebound guy? Perhaps. So if you take it a step further, it can either work great or backfire entirely. I advise you wait a little but do not stay idle. Continue to go out with this girl, have fun and once you two have gone on a few "dates" and seem to enjoy each other's company, then you are clear to seal the deal with little chance of a rejection.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't wait a day? Lol.

Out of curiosity...how long was her relationship with her ex. Girls who jump ship quickly always seem to be crazy, at least from my experience.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
You couldn't wait a day? Lol.

Out of curiosity...how long was her relationship with her ex. Girls who jump ship quickly always seem to be crazy, at least from my experience.

I told him to simply say f'it and ask the chick out.

He likes her and or is interested.

She seems to like him too and is interested.

You simply ask. If yes. Fine. If no. fine and keep it moving.

No time to overanalyize and mentally masturbate to every friggin thing.

BPH went for it regardless of the outcome.

If the relationship works out. It works out. If it doesn't it doesn't. That's life.