Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For my personal training, how often should I go to the gym?

gromitfoxcow

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. The content is fantastic. I work at a desk job that requires me to sit for long periods of time. I've been getting into fitness and was thinking that personal training could be the answer. I'm losing weight and my hunger is extremely low. I'm curious if any of you have any advice on how often I should go to the gym for my personal training or food recommendations. I'd be delighted to hear from any of you. Thank you a lot.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. The content is fantastic. I work at a desk job that requires me to sit for long periods of time. I've been getting into fitness and was thinking that personal training could be the answer. I'm losing weight and my hunger is extremely low. I'm curious if any of you have any advice on how often I should go to the gym for my personal training or food recommendations. I'd be delighted to hear from any of you. Thank you a lot.
You can go to the gym as many times a week as your willpower allows. Some people workout as much as 6 or 7 days a week.
The widely accepted recommendation however is to work out at least 3 times a week

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food: (imo) eat real food. Minimal anything processed. Fatty cuts of meat, skin on chicken. Evoo butter coconut oil.
Fruits and vegetables. Lots of ice cream<kidding. Count calories long enough until you know what is what by memory.
Watch your drinking.

Working out. I used to train a lot racing motorcycles. I could do that kind of stuff everyday. If your running-mountain biking-swimming just role with it often. With weights if I'm sore I back off for sure. Luck

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just starting out, more than the results you need to focus on making it a habit.

I'd say go to the gym everyday but don't push yourself yet even 20% yet.

Get familiar with good form of all lifts, ask questions.

Use a month to establish a routine instead of going all out.

Learn to deal with delayed onset muscle soreness.

Read up on as much information and apply 5-10% at the gym.

Habits make a man. This is a long term thing. Baby steps.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go every day, the sooner you set your habit the better chance youll stick with it

monkeybrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a specific goal in mind? What does you exercise experience look like?