Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Luke Skywalker, sosuave's biggest AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ALL ur experiences with women have been crash and burn - thats why ur 30 and still havent had a kiss yet!

thats why u took college classes for years and failed them, just so u could stalk girls that u were infatuated with who never noticed u

thats why u dont have a real job

thats why u chill with ur parents all the time

thats why u analyze the STUPIDEST things like "memorizing lines for "priming" dates" - WTF is that???

thats why u come on sosuave, u get WONDERFUL advice from dozens of people - even AFCs give u solid advice, not to mention guys who are really good with women too, like me and Desdinova..........yet u make ZERO progress, in fact u DIGRESS

u think u look good? u think u dress good enough? u think ur personality is awesome and ur the nicest guy ever?? is that what u think? what YOU think???? well based on ur successes in life, EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER THOUGHT HAS BEEN WRONG!!!!!

seriously, stop thinking, stop analyzing, stop watchin star wars, stop experimenting with fake online profiles, stop jerkin off to softcore indian pics, stop stalking girls at the gym, STOP saying that u fvck ur hot cousins! (casual observer would think im flaming and making things up, but this is all true and things that LUKE himself admits to doing in his pathetic threads)

do 3 simple things:

1)work out and work on ur look like an ANIMAL, become a ****in BEAST, become the guy that turns heads when hes walkin by and that chicks stare at

2)start workign a stable job, if u cant do that then use ur lovely parents for support (since they love u enough to still let u live with them), and have them help u pay for some goddamn education!

3)make at least a couple of friends - ull never be social with girls if u cant even be social with guys!!! LOL (im serious though)

you ARE a loser, you are at the very very bottom of the barrel Luke, your the WORST POSSIBLE PERSON IN THE WORLD, and the only kind of people that are worse than you are terrorists and criminals

u hate me?? GOOD, go fvckin change urself and dont come back till u do, fvcking punk!

(meant to be inspirational)

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
seconded,ive read some of your posts luke,read what he wrote over and over till you get pissed off enough,to scrap your loser bootcamps and CHANGE FOR YOURSELF WITHOUT A DAMN PLAN

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's just one of those nerds that are only book smart and have some sort of mental limitation to be any smarter. Idiot savant or whatever, probally good at math and star trek but basic things he just can't get.

Reaction score
Skiptomylou;

What do you want attention or something or are you trying to help a future poster boy here, because it really seems to be the former. All your thread has created here is some sort of flame band-wagon and is not at all helpful.

Why dont you do something constructive skip, like suggesting an online profile that will work? What's your problem with the online stuff - because it's dishonest? Well, Call_Me_Daddy seems to think a dishonest positive profile is better than an honest pity-party profile, right?

So, put your money where your mouth is. You really want to help - give me an online profile that will magically WORK, and some online steps of picking someone up from the internet. That's what you are good at right - scoring online chicks.

So, either put up or shut up.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
I just helped you, read my thread!

no kind of online profile will work for u, because the product in REAL LIFE (aka YOU) will still result in u not getting any action - you have nothign to offer to a female, whether she be an hb1 or an hb10

READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE!

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, put your money where your mouth is. You really want to help - give me an online profile that will magically WORK, and some online steps of picking someone up from the internet. That's what you are good at right - scoring online chicks.

thats what he was saying

none of that stuff will help you if you dont change the attitude within

a crappy house with a nice new coat of paint is STILL a crappy house

get your act together. if you dont want help, stop asking for it.

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Skippy, I love ya, you're so inspirational, even to me. I had a nightmare last night, btw, and you were in it but I forgot how, you and my ex, and my ex was trying to give me punctured condoms, and I forgot what you were doing.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke ignore him. He's jealous. I have very much respect for you. Because you are so perssistent and willing to try anything. And no matter how stuck you are you keep trying different ways to unstick yourself, just keep it up and you'll reach the breaking point.

I was like you 3-4 years ago. It's doable.

Again respect man! Respect!

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
luke cant you seriously meet women in real life,the 1st approach i ever did,i knew no one where i moved to,and i saw this hottie working at a donut shop,and she had seen me several times and i introduced myself as i worked in the same shopping centre..

and one day i wrote my email and phone number on a bit of paper,and after being nervous as forced myself to walk up... i just said "Hey this is for you passed it to her smiled and walked off" thought to myself geez how stupid am i with all the negative thoughts and such,and the next day she added me on msn,that was a year ago...

we still talk now,it took a little while but i ended up hanging out with her and her friends,i dated one of them,and had a pretty close relationship with her hottest friend,still friends with them.. best thing i have ever done,and read back over,it was easy as anything and im 18,your how old?...

see and handing the number on paper solves easy probs about asking and wondering if she is interested etc,if she is interested she will add you/text you yeah?

seize the day,your not getting any younger,forget the online adds,forget the mechanics of seducation,just keep it simple.. go out there and get around

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This place is becoming more like MySpace every day.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
Luke ignore him. He's jealous. I have very much respect for you. Because you are so perssistent and willing to try anything. And no matter how stuck you are you keep trying different ways to unstick yourself, just keep it up and you'll reach the breaking point.

I was like you 3-4 years ago. It's doable.

Again respect man! Respect!
u havent read his threads, and I have, so dont talk buddy

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This place is becoming more like MySpace every day.
oh, im sorry im ruining you're personal little world mr. 8000 posts 40 year old

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here ya go Luke. Here's a myspace profile of a guy who has gotten 400 dates in 4 years.

http://www.myspace.com/dconstruktd

He also sells a product called Insider Internet Dating. He provides email templates for the first, second, and even a "no response" email. All you have to do is follow the program. Very simple and it does work.

You're not going to get 400 dates in 4 years, but you should see some results much better than what you've been getting.

I'm in no way associated with this man, nor do I work for his company. I just tried the product and liked it. What you do with this info is entirely up to you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
skip2mylou781 said:
There IS a high-school forum, if mature, experienced people don't suit your advice-needs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Skip, you need to start your own web site for self promotion and you and your minions can live happily in your little cult. Of all the members in this forum you are the most obsessed with quantitative measurements, always comparing yourself to people who have more than you. More intellect, better looks, more money, you name it. Then you try to justify your lacking existence with a myriad of posts saying that you either have no chance with women unless you have these meaningless things or that you can half step your way to becoming a DJ.

Oh, and who can ignore how you attempt to deflect from you extreme AFCness by attempting to focus your attention on other people by attempting to flame them in a juvenile rock throwing way. You are a festering boil and a pariah to this forum. You are divisive, immature and completely out of control.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hmmmmm looks like the fact that im trying to HELP lukeskywalker is totally being missed here

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, I don't think the best way to help someone is by singling them out and totally ragging on them. I thought it was great that you brought up were awesome, but the insults didn't show much class.:nono:

If anything, luke is now going to be more resistent to any advice from you. I am sure your intentions were good, but your method could've been better.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, your presentation is so obtuse that you erode your own credibility and are putting off forum members so much that your messages are seldom heard. And because you are so reactionary and volatile, people choose to push your buttons rather than attempting an actual dialog with you. You're just fodder for amusement.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
francisco - u seriously sound like a total loser and not someone whos good with the ladies.......who the fvck even uses the words that u use?? maybe scientists?

Luke - i dont hate you, im just trying to motivate you....
im not gonna sit here like the rest of the losers and try to emotionally masturabate you, u can change, its not too late fool!
do wat i say and chicks will wanna date u

notice how i made that into a rap lol........but seriously i dont hate u! im jsut tryin to PUSH U u dumbazz!

Status
Not open for further replies.