Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For college students, I have a few questions.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was considering changing colleges after this year is over. I'm just tired of the people, the school, and the environment somewhat. It still fees like home so it would be hard to leave friends and people ive known this long but I think i'm going to anyway. My question is....

What school do you go to?
How do you like the atmosphere? How are the parties and social things like night clubs in the area, and how are the girls at your school. Also does it have a nice feeling to the atmosphere. Do you live in a dorm/apartment on campus? A house? Anything else you like/dont like about the school can be included as well.

The reason im asking is because there are some things that I really do like about this school that i'm pretty sure i'd miss. The apartment I live in is amazing for entry level students, it's like a hotel basically. It's got a lounge area with big screen, pool table, video games. A lobby area, nice rugs, a work out room, computer labs, etc... it's truly amazing and has a great feel to it.

The atmosphere of the campus however is not so homey. It's in the mountains and very cold. Also, the girls at this school are not too good looking, and the ratio of girls to guys is not good either.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from a professional, don't transfer. Transferring is a huge pain in the ass. And its NOT a solution to your problems.

I've been to 4 schools, had just as many majors, and took a year off completely. Every time you transfer you set yourself behind a few hours. Which, since you seem like a freshman doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is. It sucks still being in school, watching all the kids you started school with graduate.

Plus, no matter where you go things are about the same. You might find a few better looking girls, or cooler clubs, or something like that. But really, for the most part, you're going to get more of the same. The faces change, but the people are pretty much the same.

Take it from someone who knows, just stick where you are and get done with school. Transferring really sucks. Its only for a few years. Then you can move wherever you want to and work.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
i'm a sophomore at Chico state and this is my 3rd semester up here.
The atmosphere here is awesome. everyone seems to love it and everyone has great school spirit and seems happy to be here.
There are always a TON of parties, especially in the spring/summer, and ESPECIALLY at the beginning of the semester.
As for girls, i really couldnt tell you because i'm a girl, but everyone here is clean-cut, somewhat preppy and conservative-looking.
I live off-campus in a townhouse and its cheap. I have my own room and live with 3 other girls and we each pay $315/month plus utilities. And there are plenty of other great places like mine.

Chico is in hicksville, its located about 80 miles north of Sacramento, in the central valley of california. It gets really hot and cold in the winters, and it rains but it lasts only from nov-feb and then it starts to get warmer. Plus winter break is 5 weeks long so you miss almost half of the cold season. Its a gorgeous campus with lots of foliage, and the leaves change color in the autumn, and there is a creek running through the middle of campus and its a wonderful setting. And its a state school so its hella cheap.

Good luck though, in whatever you decide.