Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For anyone in Baltimore or Washington DC

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m traveling to Baltimore and DC in late July for a vacation and simultaneously for preliminary employment purposes. I’ll be in the area for only a few days and I wonder where are good places to visit, good (but cheap) restaurants to dine in, and of course any good (but cheap) bars or strip clubs. I’m aiming to do this trip on the cheap. To illustrate, I will be sleeping on a friend’s futon.

Suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!

:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
I’m traveling to Baltimore and DC in late July for a vacation and simultaneously for preliminary employment purposes. I’ll be in the area for only a few days and I wonder where are good places to visit, good (but cheap) restaurants to dine in, and of course any good (but cheap) bars or strip clubs. I’m aiming to do this trip on the cheap. To illustrate, I will be sleeping on a friend’s futon.

Suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance!

:D
I have a feeling Paradox is gonna copy this to the Wingman Forum, but here it goes...

Try an Orioles or National's baseball game. You can get tickets relatively cheap and the parks are really good.

Go around DC to see the various monuments (I think nearly all of them are free.) The Lincoln, Jefferson, and Washington monuments are amazing in person. It shouldn't be too long of a wait to see them either.

Just going past the White House and Capital Hill is a lifetime experience, no matter who is the President.

There are some good clubs around Washington and Baltimore that people have told me about. I think Squirrels would be better ot answer that though.

Something else, if you don't mind spending a little more money, try a trip to Ocean City or the Inner Harbor. Maybe better off at the Inner Harbor though, since it's in Baltimore.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as clubs go, there's a lot of them to hit up in DC.

Check out an area called Adams Morgan in DC which is located at the intersection of Columbia St NW and 18 St NW. Tons of bars there, post college crowd. Also, look for Club Fur, H2O, Platinum, Dream.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang out at Metro Center at about 11 am on a weekday and pick up the hot chicks getting off the train -- they haven't seen a real man in years