For anyone here who uses, or is thinking about using drugs

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
At 18 I started smoking heroin, coke and crystal. I continued this for 7 years. I eventually worked my way off of a methadone clinic, got into college, and began a path back to normal life.

I have a lot to share with anyone who is heading down this path. If anyone would like to share anything with me, or needs a bro to run something by, I am making myself available. I would prefer you PM me.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
kickureface said:
do you consider weed a drug
not really - i'm talking about hard drugs that can seriously ruin your life. yes, weed can do that, but weed is not my concern here.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could go back in time, would you do it all again?

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious...I snorted coke once and it didnt do much for me and I've never done any hard drugs besides that one time. But why did you start doing them? I'm honestly curious about how someone could start shoving needles into their arm for a drug. I can see once you're addicted doing it to get the high but how did you take that first plunge into shooting up?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched Requiem for a Dream in middle school I think and was petrified the way it ruined their lives.

Shyyhs

Don Juan
Reaction score
You took the loser drugs. Acid, X, shroomz and K are all great.

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
I've taken every drug I can name and then some except heroin. They're all rubbish and will cause only detriment and negativity in your life I guarrentee. They're illegal for a reason. Even weed is rubbish.
If you want to do well in life you'll steer clear of drugs, including excessive drinking.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't know you can SMOKE heroin. Its good to see you got your life on track though bro.

Last edited:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend who has been addicted to Crack cocane for years. After she gave birth to her second kid (that goverment took) she checked her self into some drug treatment programs (3weeks). She hated being there talking about the worst things that she has done while chasing that high to bunch of other people. She got out few months ago, and has been mostly clean - unfotionatly she has a relapse now and then. One of those relapses was day before yesturday. She called me yeasturday morning crying after an all night partying (while her older son was a room away.). I wanted so bad to tell her how disapointed i am with her, but at the same time I couldn't because she would never come to me and tell me if she relapsed. she has drug testing eavery thursday, and so far has missed a few. There is a reall chance that she will lose her youngest son for good

She is a regular weed user (almost dayley), and i think that also playes a big part in her addiction.

As i was talking to her yesturday I asked; "what exacly went through your mind when your "friend" offered you a toke. She Said; "nothing really, my stomac just tightened up and i just had to have it, there was no thought it was just an reaction.

This got me thinking. I wanted to buy a toke, and sit her down, then put it in front of her. I wanted her to deal with those feeling when she saw it. I wanted her to realize how bad it was f-in up her life. Obviously i wouldn't let her smoke it, i just think that when she is confronted with that feeling maybe she coluld learn how to deal with it, and maybe next time she sees it, it might buy her a few seconds to realize what she is doing and to get out of there. Any of you ex users have a comment on this???

any recomendations on things i should do - say?
any movies - documentaries i should let her watch?
any ideas on what i can do would be very appreciated.
Oh and before some of you losers say; "cut that cancer out of your life, you can't help her" - i'm not going to do that. It is not costing me anything; emotionaly or otherwise to try and help her. I know my borders and i know when to cut the coard....and as of right now i'm not there yeat.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, my drug and weakness of choice is alcohol. I've only done pot, that's the extent of my drug use...

However, this is how booze can really mess you up if you're not careful:

I went to a Hollywood bar the year before last and had a couple of martinis. Couple of martinis...I'm feeling good by that point, but whatever, I'll be fine in a couple of hours. Well it clouded my judgement this night. Next thing I know, I was waking up in my bathroom, puking like a dog. Had no idea how I got there or even where I was. My apartment was a complete mess from my being unable to even stand straight. I must have tried grabbing things as I fell. A lamp had fallen, a clock was unplugged...you get the idea.

Next morning, and for another couple of days, I was light-headed and really out of it. Someone who was with me says I was in the bathroom a lot and that I was a zombie. They gave me a ride home and when they dropped me off I was running around like a madman and a neighbor had to help restrain me. I didn't have a hangover the next morning, and 2 martinis would not make me act like I did. All I remember is talking to some guys in the bathroom. I really would like to know what the hell I did that night.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
If you could go back in time, would you do it all again?
That is really hard to say, because drug addiction teaches you a lot of hard valuable lessons about life. If you ever get away from it, you really appreciate life more. As odd as it seems, I dont believe I would be nearly as successful and mature had I not gone through it. It is sort of rite of passage.

But what it did to me physically is almost not worth it. I have been clean 7 years and I am still working on my health.

Before drugs my body was strong and my mind was week. Now my mind is strong, and I have to really work to keep my body strong.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
But why did you start doing them? I'm honestly curious about how someone could start shoving needles into their arm for a drug. I can see once you're addicted doing it to get the high but how did you take that first plunge into shooting up?
I never shot up. I only smoked it. Shooting up was a place I was not willing to go. I kept some judgment.

I tried with some friends when I was 17. My mom was very sick with MS, I was depressed, and dreaded having to go out in the world and get some sh!t job.

I was told it was "opium." My mom used to tell me stories about doing opium when she was 14, and how it was like smoking weed, but even better. Both my parents had been heroin addicts in the past. I would not find this out until me and my dad were using together once I was addicted.

So I always wanted to try opium just once, to see what my mom was talking about. If I would have been told it was heroin, I would never have done it. I smoked alot of weed back then, and smoking other stuff didn't seem like that big of a deal.

So we used it occasionally. And occasionally turned into more frequently, until one day I woke up sick, and didn't understand what was going on. When I tried some later that day and felt instantly well, the cycle began.

Heroin eventually led me to smoking coke and crystal, other drugs I would never have done, but once the heroin breaks you down, you will do anything just for a different feeling.

I started dealing and was consuming $500 worth a day for years. Only 5% of addicts ever get away from it. I was blessed.

Today I do nothing but have an occasional beer.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend that was addicted to Oxycotin. We were room mates together for a month in another country and then I moved to his city here in the US. I went to see him right before he went to rehab for three months. Tried calling him a bunch since then but he never returned my calls. Its a shame. He had a hard life, I guess that stuff just made it easier for him to deal with life.

I'd like to know what happened to him.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good friend of mine was a meth addict, shot it about every day for five years. He quit by moving a thousand miles away from his junkie friends.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get over something like this you start to take pride in not taking many chemicals. All that stuff is behind me, and now I'm at the point where I only drink socially.