"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

For anyone after a girl at work/school/etc

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I'm not sure how obvious this tip may or may not be to some of you, but have a listen anyway.

If you are currently interested in a girl who you see regularly in a forced social setting such as school or work, this method has worked quite well in my experience. I used to work with this guy who the entire female staff wanted to fvck. Back in my AFC days, I used to watch him and be so confused. He wasn't the most attractive guy I'd ever seen, but he was well groomed, had nice clothes, and was extremely charismatic. Day after day I'd watch the girls fawn all over him, and finally he took the pick of the litter and banged her for the better part of a year.

Confused, my now non-AFC self has gone back and analyzed the situation from a DJ's perspective, trying to find exactly what it was that made every girl on the staff absolutely wet for this guy. And then I realized it:


He DJ'd EVERYONE!

Every girl on the staff, from the homely 17 year olds that he would never let his d*ck near, to the hot as fvck twenty-somethings, were targets for flirting. He would spit game at every girl, finding ways to make them feel excited and special, regardless of his interest in them. I can take this and compare it to what I usually do at work, which is act really charming and ****y and funny with the girls I like, and barely give the fuglies the time of day. What's the difference?

Girls talk!

Well duh, of course they do. But I began to realize that since every girl on the staff recieved attention from the DJ I was talking about earlier, they all had a favorable opinion and gut instinct about him.

Be honest: when you've found out that various girls like you, no matter who they are, you kinda like them a little bit more, just because they recognize something special inside of you. It's the same thing with this master DJ spitting game at every girl, regardless of who they were. All the girls had a positive mental association with this guy... they had no choice! He was consistantly funny, charming, and flirty... with EVERYONE. His social proof within the staff, therefore, was through the roof. Every girl had only good things to say about him.

The moral is, this guy was not a DJ with the girls he was interested in and an ******* to everyone else. He lives as a DJ every moment, from the minute he wakes up to the last moment he falls asleep (probably next to some hot-ass b*tch!).

Just a thought.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
A perfect example of being a DJ, as being a way of life.

Good post :)
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
So how do i bang this chick in my class, she flirts with me, duno if she wants me though. Ive done a bit of kino. Havnt got her number yet. 6 guys asked her out and they all got regected.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT Advice....
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
DJing all the girls is good for two reasons

1) Gives you more practice DJing

2) It allows girls natural jealousy to kick in and increase each girls interest as a result. Since you can only pay attention to one girl at a time, the others are feel slightly ignored for a second or two.
Crazy but true. Great tip!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Thanks guys, glad you liked this :D

Motivates me to possibly post more gems that I have noticed throughout my DJ career.
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
I needed to read this... This is a very basic thing that I have been failing to implement... I would subconsciously tell myself that showing interest when I wasn't really attracted to a girl was somehow dishonest, false advertising, leading her on, whatever. And I suppose in a way it is if I have no interest of any kind. I guess what I need to do is change my perspective; just because I'm not sexually interested doesn't mean I can't be interested in them as a person, and then showing interest won't seem so false. I've allowed myself to become too superficial, forgotten to just enjoy others regardless of what they look like.

Thanks for the reality check.
 

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
Nice tip Six-String! So simple, yet so overlooked. Also, by utilizing this you don't single anyone out and as a result you keep them all guessing...which helps to add to your mystery.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Good point, yes I used to feel the same way about not being honest. But if you DJ ones that you aren't interested in, it still makes them feel good about themselves which is really a great thing, even if you never intend on dating them.
 
Top