"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

For all You Winners

Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I got a huge load...........................................to take off my chest.heh
WHy????
Here, im swallowing my pride, im giving back to this site..........
right off that bat, i dont give a f*** how this sounds but im the fu**in man. I thrive on competition.I win at everything.It pisses me off when ppl lose to someone or at something because winning seems sooo easy.Give me and an opponent a the same set task, with the same set amount of time to get skilled at it and then put us agains each other and see who wins.Me.All the fvckin time.Everyone that knows me personally will vou that this is true.
Anywayz..... I went full circle & this is my story.

In high school i was one of the most popular guys,captain of the soccer team. i was the big joker, anytime i cracked a joke, the class erupted with laughter. I have loads of Charisma.I was not bad looking either and i had a veeeeery ****y attitude. Picture it- my ****yness along with my knack for situational humour = lots of girls who
thought "hes pretty cuuute".I d didnt care what anybody thought about me. But you know what; i wasnt getting any. Why????
First of all my parents were hardcore, i had to be home b4 11pm every night. yea so iwasnt seen at the parties.ppl who invited me to the parties that i didnt show up to thought i was trying to be bigger than them so they shunned me.I am proud.You shun me then i will definitely shun you till the day i die.Why??? because i win at everything and even though this shunning game is stupid...I WILL WIN.
I was the typical nice guy, helped ppl too much, i let ppl **** with me. Emotionally, mentally and physically. I though ppl should resolve their conflicts by talking.So if someone pushed me i didnt push back.I was preppy too. I think it was Machiavelli who once said that if someone was to chose between being loved or feared he should choose fear because ppl become too scared to mess with you.
At this point in my life i was loved by soo many ppl.They said i was funny. I was exhuberant, i was a real showman. BUT i wasnt gettin pvssy.I was a pvssy.I was soo skinny. Its not that i was scared for my physical well being to hit an aggressor back.It was that i was scared that society and everyone would think i was crazy for laying him out.PPl would call me a psycho and cops would send me to jail.fvck, i was scared of society to the point where i wouldnt defend myself.
Anywayz,
I went to montreal the summer i graduated.i met some girl on the bus and she told me i was a ****y funny guy. i tried to get with her but she gave it up to some guy with yellow teeth.Damn a guy with yellow teeth.Being as proud and ****y as i am: this hit me like a train.
I finally understood what was my tragic flaw when the following day my new friend, using a steel pipe, beat the fvkk out of a guy in front of a huge bloodthirsty crowd.Before that he was a nobody :ppl would describe him like "that guy whos been chillin with smoothpimp".After that he was the neighboorhood superstar, i was described as being the guy who chilled with him.He was different than all the whiteboys i hung with previously.He was Black. He was into hiphop music. His personality was so similar to mine that when he acted the same way in situations around my mom...she was dumbfounded.We were the same except for one thing.RESPECT.*****es thought he was cute too but they gave it to him and not me.Why????RESPECT.Iwasnt gettin any why.Why???NO RESPECT.So i stumbled upon this revelation and next thing you know i was engulfed in the hiphop culture.I dressed hiphop, listened to hiphop.Ibreathed hiphop.I had never smoked weed or drank b4 but now i was rolling blunts and drinking mickeys str8.I only hung with the homeboys and subsequently burnt bridges with ALL the ppl i knew b4 in hschool.I was "toughening" up my image But i was still a wuss at heart, i took **** from ppl. But then i changed.One of my best friends has this older brother whose really rowdy and disrespectful when hes drunk. I talked to him at Univ. and he was kinda verbally jabbing at me but i thought thats who he was to everybody. That night me and two of my homeboys were going to the club and he was standing outside by himself. we said whats up and were about to go inside when he started dissing me and saying that i shouldnt be wearing tims because i was brown and brown ppl shouldnt wear tims:eek:nly black homeboys should wear tims.Str8 disrespect.
I didnt think at that moment.I punched him like i was mohammed ali.One huge crack.His nose was bleeding and he was so SCARED .after that punch i realized i hit someone that was socially important. Ppl would come after me.I would be hunted by all those loyal to him.I didnt even go to the club, I went home that night.My friends made it a big deal and told everyone i laid him out.they were all amazed, "but man, hes like 6'4, how did smooth pimp get him scared like that".i worried the next time i saw him ppl would come after me, but u know what?? that never happened.I saw him a week later and he didnt even look at me, a couple of weeks later he was asskissin me in front of my buddy (the steelpipe guy) to the point where my buddy was telling me that his asskissing was so obvious to everyone listening.He started respecting me.His friends started respecting me.RESPECT.I started taking no **** from nobody.My friend from high school saw me in the club and pushed me on the chest.We were both drunk,and i told him to say hi next time and not to push me and i was cool. He said **** you smoothpimp.I didnt give a ****. I punched him.One punch, then one of his friends(hott chick i was alright with in high school) tried to stop me but i pushed her hands off me.One week later she approached me and made it evident she wanted to ride the smoothpimp express.She told me that everyone from school talk about me and want to party with me.She wanted to be the girl that could connect me with my old friends.Damn, im still skinny but my looks have all come together and girls think im hot, like really hot.My bad, i keep gettin these random thoughts.Anywayz, a couple of weeks later i was with my huge buddy who looks like Shaq at a club and was talking to a really good friend of mine i saw at the club who was iraqi.we were talking and then some bodybuilder guy came by and pushed him.My buddy pushed him back and then they stood still glaring at each other.All the guys who were with my buddy didnt do ****. So i walked up to the guy and onepunched him.I hit him around his eye cuz he was bleeding like a faucet and EVERYONE saw it.I used to be loved by everyone but now im FEARED Next thing you know everyones ridin my dikk.But im still not getting *****..Why????I have everyones RESPECT and girls think im the machopretty boy but im still not gettin any.Why??? Because it comes full
circle now.Why??? I make excuses that I dont have a car and im too lazy to get a job.But why not get chicks right now.huh.Why??? Ive made myself a great catch and so i dont want to put my self on a ledge, i dont want a girl regecting me. i now care what ppl think about me...I dont want a girl thinking shes above me because i wanted to get with her...Why dont you want to risk a girl rejecting you huh smoothpimp? tell me Why????
Because im a pvssy.and i dont want to lose:my pride, my RESPECT, the fact that biatches think im unottainabl to them.I dont want to lose that power......................................



But you know what?If I can take myself from somebody that anyone can push around to someone that everyone fears and respects.Then im going to make it my personal mission to run with LOVE and FEAR both in hand.Combine them.Now its all FEAR for me but im gonna get that LOVE back, then im gonna get to making LOVE.

Im gonna WIN

Anywayz i hope the story was interesting enuff for all u guys cuz god knows yall got important meetings with important ppl and multimillion dollar companies to run.haha.
This just hit me:Im gonna use this post as my online journal. thx everyone at so suave and any comments, help or otherwise would be greatly appreciated.
Ps:if i came across as arrogant, my bad, but thats my attitude and i aint making excuses for it.

peace
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
You're one crazy mother****er! Are you gonna come punch me now.:p
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
yo i was this skinny cracka for like all my life, then yo i knocked out a drunk guy, n **** yo after that all *****es respect me, u know wha i mean ? u know? then this homies was all bustin me up wit words , i was like **** that, i hit him 1 punch, it was over, *****es ridin my ****, yea, respect.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You sir, get a cookie for having the longest paragraph ever written.

It hurts my eyes to read it, please me with this problem.
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
yo huge guy pimpin.. if i was someone else id probably be offended but the fact that you read my post, i appreciate it.Great. Keep up the good word and i might give you a cookie.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by CriminallySmoothPimp
yo huge guy pimpin.. if i was someone else id probably be offended but the fact that you read my post, i appreciate it.Great. Keep up the good word and i might give you a cookie.
I guess i was expecting to much to be able to understand your reply to a not understandable post.

Oh well. I guess you win. Then.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I'll do everyone a favor.

You were popular and outgoing in highschool, but still an AFC. Not violent.

You moved to montreal where you met some "hip hop" type guy.

Some guy talked smack to you and you clocked him.

You got a reputation as violent.

You clocked some body builder dude.

Still not getting any girls even though violent.

You always win?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
**** that's pretty interesting man. I'm like the everyone loved nice guy and I don't fight. I'm starting martial arts soon, but its only for self defense.

Since everyone loves me, there really isn't a problem, but sometimes this one ass hole just STANDS OUT. You know? He just stands out because he's such a big ass. Anyways, I use words to solve that and that works pretty well. I think it's a better logn ter m solution because they will be on your side so to speak, and not think about how to get revenge on your ass.

Machiavelli was right, but his ideas have much more influence in the Renaissanc ewhen killing someone was normal. Now, you can't do that so please don't take his **** to heart.

It looks like you can "full circle" but you really iddn't get anywhere. Good luck with this journal.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I bet you can't beat me at pissing contests. I remember the glory days of primary school when I could piss over the shed wall.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You know, you could've started standing up for yourself without being "ghetto fabulous" about it.

I think it was kind of hot-headed to hit someone over a retarded comment about "wearing Tims while brown", but I can see why you did it. Sometimes an example needs to be set so people know you won't tolerate that level of disrespect. But it doesn't mean you have to go beat the sh!t out of anyone who looks at you the wrong way just to look like "you hard" in front of your friends. That's just being a jackass.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by Vincent
I'll do everyone a favor.

You were popular and outgoing in highschool, but still an AFC. Not violent.

You moved to montreal where you met some "hip hop" type guy.

Some guy talked smack to you and you clocked him.

You got a reputation as violent.

You clocked some body builder dude.

Still not getting any girls even though violent.

You always win?
:D
 
Top