Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for all you frustrated-unsuccessful guys who have or want to give up: (good advice)

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this Boogy guy for real? I'm gonna come back and read his words often, to remind me when I'm down, that I'm not the most pathetic guy who ever lived.

You must always change who you are, because we're imperfect. Every day we do things that, if we knew better, we would do different. Does everything in your life go smoothly? No? Well, the only way for things to go better for you is for you to change your actions. If it's something that is not in your power to change, like the fact that the sun sets every night, change the way you think about it. Remind yourself that it will rise again tomorrow. If that doesn't work, then fake a smile. Pretend that you're happy. Soon you really will be happy.

All your whining just shows the world what a weak, powerless, ineffective little ***** you are. I know that's gonna get censored, but no other word describes you better. It's okay to feel down sometimes, but it's unacceptable to make excuses for not growing as a person.

I wish I could remember where I originally heard this, but it's a line I say to people often:

"The only difference between a winner and a loser is that a loser doesn't lose enough."

ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjboogy:
#1 ive always tried the advise here.

#2. Quit saying im not, im getting pissed about that.

#3. Just because i dont get girls doesnt mean im a loser, who lied to you?

#4. Whats a troll? Im here to learn, but you guys seem to want to change people. Whats wrong with being yourself but learning how to talk to girls?

#5. Luck does have something to do with it because how would you see the girl that is attracted to you if she's not in the same place that your in? Your not going to see her from across the country.
Man, no wonder you are not getting laid. With that attitude, I don't know who will want to be around.

Think about it, chicks (or people in general) love to be around people who makes them feel good. You have to feel good about yourself, which will cause a flow on effect to the people around you.

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look at my signature, it's a post by darkdream, will explain all that luck crap.

------------------
Odysseus - twenty years, he got home, with a lot of women.
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001207.html

[This message has been edited by Odysseus (edited 01-21-2002).]

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, link may not work. It's called "Just Play the Game" by darkdream

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u talkin about what galactus ??

why didn't ya ppl reply to my post?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john:
don't treat anyone less good just because they are not hot. this will take away from putting girls you like on a pedestal too. b

True